Life of the Baldwins #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can't F put her own shoes on now? Gummy is putting her trainers on and tying them up!! She also referred to F as 'an ill child', she's not 'ill' you moron!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
After all this business with Ruby Franke and 8 passengers , you just never know what goes on in these you tube families. We’ve all seen how weirdly excited she gets when her kids have something wrong with them .
I was thinking the exact same thing. 😢 Or as I've said previously, Gypsy Rose Blanchard. Private physio isn't that expensive. I paid £60 a fortnight so if she gave up her Costa trips and buying crap they don't need she could have afforded physio. Daft bat!

Reactions: 4
She works? What 4 hours a week during the summer season, thats considered "work" now is it? She's a cheeky witch honestly!
Also, can't believe the cheek taking F to hijack Summers PT appointment!! So bleeping selfish! Poor Summer doesn't even get her medical appointments to herself! I WISH someone would report her to SS, if i knew her address id do it myself! All i knw is she lives on the biggest tit hole estate in Taunton, Priory i think its called lol

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If the two older boys are adults, why aren't they taking driving lessons🤔..Jamie's been seizure free for 14 month.

And felicitys knee pain is all in her head too
Screenshot_20240328-133710.png

---
* unless they don't want to learn atm? but I'm sure she's said on old deleted lives they would both be driving as soon as the were 17....I bet Jamie's driving Brookes car up back roads.

they will end up like their step dad, sitting shotgun like a fanny.

They're certainly gearing up for a mobility car for F.

Last edited:
She works? What 4 hours a week during the summer season, thats considered "work" now is it? She's a cheeky witch honestly!
Also, can't believe the cheek taking F to hijack Summers PT appointment!! So bleeping selfish! Poor Summer doesn't even get her medical appointments to herself! I WISH someone would report her to SS, if i knew her address id do it myself! All i knw is she lives on the biggest tit hole estate in Taunton, Priory i think its called lol
According to Google there’s a place called Priorswood estate? If someone has a spare hour, I bet it would be easy to find on Google maps with the amount she’s shared on her videos before.

how can she think she works hard? I work in a supermarket and because its my oldests birthday next month im pulling some 8 hour nightshifts this week to build up some extra money (getting home at 6:20am and sleeping 8 til 12pm so im hanging this afternoon but its what we have to do sometimes as adults earning to keep a house and look after our kids. Yes I get UC topups and DLA for my autistic son but I still work hard to bring in my own money. Id love to see Kayleigh out working 8 hours a day/night 4-5 days a week like other parents have too, especially those with lots of kids like she has.

Reactions: 9
She calls doing her YT ia job as well she is so stupid YT is not a job and cleaning a few caravans is casual season job she needs contract hours jobs any proper man would definitely not put up with what she does on a daily basis

Reactions: 6
According to Google there’s a place called Priorswood estate? If someone has a spare hour, I bet it would be easy to find on Google maps with the amount she’s shared on her videos before.
Yes, I'm almost certain thats what its called, priorswood estate, a shithole, bet she blends in perfectly

• Haha
Looks like Cruella De-Vile with the hair.Suits her to a tee:devilish:

What a cow pointing out Kid Kev's baldness:mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her hair needs a good style looks even worse when she has a ponytail to one side over her shoulder when she straightened it she had a line going round her head where she held the straighteners too long in one place lol why don’t she use a claw clip to hold the hair up instead of a ponytail didn’t see any heat protection spray used no wonder her hair is so damaged

Reactions: 2
Carol creamer is actually unhinged at this point- she leaves about 100 comments per vlog just saying hi .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Carol creamer is actually unhinged at this point- she leaves about 100 comments per vlog just saying hi .
I suspect "Carol" isn't what "she" seems. Wouldn't surprise me if "she" wasn't a dodgy geezer.
Following on from my comment about private physio costing around £60 per session (location dependent) 2 teddies @£32 & 2 cushions @£10 =£42.... Almost one session right there. Priorities all wrong 🤬

Reactions: 9
I suspect "Carol" isn't what "she" seems. Wouldn't surprise me if "she" wasn't a dodgy geezer.
Following on from my comment about private physio costing around £60 per session (location dependent) 2 teddies @£32 & 2 cushions @£10 =£42.... Almost one session right there. Priorities all wrong 🤬
Plus McDonalds, AGAIN, and icecream, (like the kid needs more junk food!) And god know how much blown in the Arcade, then chinese for her fat gob (isn't she supposed to be dieting again!?) tbf she probably spent more on tit today then she earned cleaning a caravan, she pathetic

Plus McDonalds, AGAIN, and icecream, (like the kid needs more junk food!) And god know how much blown in the Arcade, then chinese for her fat gob (isn't she supposed to be dieting again!?) tbf she probably spent more on tit today then she earned cleaning a caravan, she pathetic
Plus £150 on suitcases.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.