Life of the Baldwins #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Epilepsy mum
Autism mum
Special needs mum
Additional needs mum
Theatre mum
Stay at home mum
Working mum (!😂😂😂😂)

I've heard her refer to herself as all these bullshit titles, personally i think more

Lazy mum
Scummy mum
Crap mum
Useless mum

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The delight on her face at saying how ALL her kids are broken :mad:

The youngest would not have gone to school if she knew that F was not attending again.
That is just normal behaviour,nothing to do with having special needs.

Gummy said she was having to attend a parenting course but has never mentioned it again.
Its SS who should be contacting her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Oh Buddylove,I was going to say she is after money.
She is the one who is sick.Sick in the head and we can see you for what you are Gummy:devilish:
---
Oh dear,Kid Kev the convicted robber has TOOFache.
Set up another Go Fund Me,Gummy

Oliver Twist size meal portions :ROFLMAO:
She’s definitely on the beg, WTAF both kids off school having hot tub time 🤪

Reactions: 2
"I spent another ten minutes on my phone researching how much it would cost to take Felicity private".. "I need a lottery win". Is she mentioning this hoping a sub will make a donation? She was asking for people to share her vlogs the other day too. Maybe she could've put the hot tub money towards a private scan instead?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
sounds like she's on the beg....

and wouldn't be surprised if she wants the money to help pay the holiday

Reactions: 5
that could be her downfall if she does that...

why should others need to pay for her daughter?

Reactions: 4
Why on earth would you expect strangers to give you money to sort out your kids any normal family will do extra hours or take out a bank loan how low can they go I will not be supporting them in any financial way

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The delight on her face at saying how ALL her kids are broken :mad:

The youngest would not have gone to school if she knew that F was not attending again.
That is just normal behaviour,nothing to do with having special needs.

Gummy said she was having to attend a parenting course but has never mentioned it again.
Its SS who should be contacting her.
Can you imagine how home schooling Sienna would go? Every time one of the others had a day of sick she'd throw a strop and not want to do her own school work. Recipe for disaster.

SS need involved..

there's a film on Netflix called Run, the girl was brainwashed into thinking she can't walk or whatever.

Felicity is lapping this up and acting good, and it's good content hillbilly teeth.

And a film the Secret Garden, the boy was made to believe he was to ill to walk.

Reactions: 7
sounds like she's on the beg....

and wouldn't be surprised if she wants the money to help pay the holiday
My thoughts exactly she will be needing money for her holiday but goes out buys a hot tub… she got a cheek begging!

Let’s hope the hospital catch on that not everything is as it seems. They will click things are not adding up. F is not priority as they know most of it is psychological and Mum is feeding it. I really hope a Go Fund me page doesn’t appear, it’s a complete scam and people are falling for it.

Reactions: 11
After all this business with Ruby Franke and 8 passengers , you just never know what goes on in these you tube families. We’ve all seen how weirdly excited she gets when her kids have something wrong with them .

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.