Life of the Baldwins #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another vlog coming
I expect it hurt because she’s not moved on it for weeks - the pain when a joint stiffens up is horrible but the best thing that girl can do if there is genuinely nothing picked up that’s causing it is to get it moving. It will be sore initially but it will get better. She’s got some range of movement in it as I’ve looked at her leg in various vlogs and you can see she moves it at times.

I expect they are fed up with K at the hospital but they will have to carry out investigations every time she goes in, I just hope it’s all on record should they have any concern at all from a safeguarding pov.

Reactions: 6
When I had a major sciatica flare up where I couldnt stand on my leg for longer then 10 seconds from the pain and nerve weakness, I went to the out of hours dr at the local hospital and he tested my leg by making my push against his hand. He could tell the leg worked but he described it as the leg was scared to work as normal because of how bad the pain and weakness was at its worse so all I could do was keep trying to move as normal and eventually it will go back to normal. I had to use a crutch for 6 weeks as I couldnt bear weight on my left leg at all or it would give out. I even had to crawl to the loo at its worst.
F is probably enjoying the attention of having the crutches and her mum dressing her and putting her shoes on for her and vlogging about her so much. Wouldnt the hospital flag up with SS because K keeps taking her to a&e when drs cant find anything wrong with her?

Reactions: 7
Tonight’s post is the best. So now dr Kayleigh has decided it’s regional pain syndrome. Maybe you better get yourself to medical school as you so good at this. If f was in such pin they would not of left her in an and e all night. They see children as priority, and especially if one was in as much pain as f ummm. So her leg can go straight, funny that. So is that four drs who have seen her now.
ahe is loving all the attention. Probably loves it as it’s usually a who gets it all. Borrowed a wheelchair, omg. F seems perfectly happy being pushed around, being fed ice cream etc. surely if she is that ill she should be home relaxing and not being taken here there and everywhere. F has always got a smile on her face for someone in so much pain. If she was in that much pain the last thing she would want is to be out and about everyday.
Definitely on the ponce tor a mobility car aren’t they. Kayleigh you have no chance.

Reactions: 8
Laughing at her thinking she should have a pillow for gods sake it’s a&e waiting room if she was in that much pain how on earth did she sleep 🤷‍♀️ Kayleigh spends far to much time on goggle she is making the kids believe they are injured

Reactions: 8
Who does she think she is and what did she expect on a bank holiday weekend if she turned up at night time. You make sure you have provisions for a long wait yourself 🤬 I actually cannot believe that woman moaning about the waiting time. An injury doesn’t trump other people and get you ahead of the line. If she was made to wait as long as she was that will be because there was lots of actual poorly children & adults ahead of her. They assess based on clinical need. We spend a lot of time in hospital including urgent care because of my children’s medical conditions and the entitlement from some people is astounding.

She’s confirmed what I thought that when she’s asleep and waking with no one else I expect her leg extends quite normally. I hope a nurse saw that happen when she woke up. It’s become a psychological issue but with the addition that she’s getting a lot of attention as well. Adding a wheelchair into the mix now for further attention is not going to help anyone as she won’t be moving her leg at all.

Reactions: 9
Watching the latest reel all I have noticed is how happy F looks in it, before and after the leg wouldn’t bend. That is not the face of a child is serious pain all the time.

How can you tell if someone is Munchausen?

Signs of Munchausen's syndrome

making frequent visits to hospitals in different areas. claiming to have a history of complex and serious medical conditions. having symptoms that do not match with test results. having symptoms that get worse for no clear reason

The hospital told her when they saw her they would only deal with the "new injury" (so the fall) and so give an xray, "if she had known that she wouldn't have bothered waiting"!!!!! So basically she only went to the hospital to try and jump the fooking que!!!! She said herself a few slogs back she "wishes she had stayed in the hospital as she would have been priority" this self entitled witch fills me with rage!! I wonder if i made a safeguarding call to the school they could/would forward it to SS! She needs stopping!

Reactions: 10
Between the sienna has addition needs posts and the felicity pretend leg injury there’s been 0 mention on any of her socials of her other 4 children.. it’s sad really. It wasn’t that long ago it was all about Riley having additional needs now he’s totally forgotten. Summer is in her tricky age where so much can be happening for a young girl and she’s just forgotten. The older boys too, I can only hope they are just busy living their best life and not being bothered by this stupid game seeking mother

Wasn’t that long ago poor Summer was in the light of the vlogs with her ankle now that’s been forgotten due to the younger two yet again those 4 older ones must really struggle to get mums attention

Im sure she used Summer having a "sore" hand or foot or some body part for content....

but Summer was biting the way F is.

Reactions: 4
When she brought her channel back.
I am sure she said she had taken advice from her intellectual brother that the kids would no longer be the mainstay of her channel :ROFLMAO:

You need to have a good memory Gummy to be a good liar.

Every single vlog is lies about her “ill” kids. I’ve had enough of looking at her ugly face. She’s a freak. This is as she’s done the parenting course so now trying to cram in a dla form for f as well trust me. We all know she’s lying
---
What’s deluded about this gormless witch is you can tell she showing off when she puts the crutches in the window of the camera and mentions a wheelchair. I’ve no words she must think we are stupid

Last edited:
I was looking online and a parenting course can certainly tie in with a additional needs diagnosis and dla claim.

Not long to go now before she loses Rhys benefits.
She would rather stay on the gravy train and claim extra benefits for the younger 2 than going out and getting a real job.

She is a crafty,workshy bint

I was looking online and a parenting course can certainly tie in with a additional needs diagnosis and dla claim.

Not long to go now before she loses Rhys benefits.
She would rather stay on the gravy train and claim extra benefits for the younger 2 than going out and getting a real job.

She is a crafty,workshy bint
It’s the only real reason you have to do it by law. She’s a fraudster there nothing wrong with f and she’s acting with s too

Reactions: 4
So k and kev get a Chinese but not the kids. It be too much money for them and all the kids. Omfg how selfish

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.