Life of the Baldwins #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Kia can't have many more years in it 😂 gotta get your dla claim in before it dies completely.

Reactions: 5
That latest reel is in poor taste. K will do anything for attention, who took the picture of F lying in the waiting room with K allegedly sleeping next to her?! Why would you even take a photo of that let alone your child in a hospital bed. They need to ban taking photos in hospitals unless there is a medical or legal reason to do so. I have never known anyone take so much pleasure on taking their child to hospital.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
That latest reel is in poor taste. K will do anything for attention, who took the picture of F lying in the waiting room with K allegedly sleeping next to her?! Why would you even take a photo of that let alone your child in a hospital bed. They need to ban taking photos in hospitals unless there is a medical or legal reason to do so. I have never known anyone take so much pleasure on taking their child to hospital.
I agree, it was very much in poor taste and completely for attention. When you put views higher than privacy and your children’s safety. Absolutely disgusting. But then this was the woman who took her three young children to meet an ex con she met on the internet.

Reactions: 8
Ok she now has F sitting in a wheelchair as a vlog thumbnail. I'm not sure what to make of all this.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Kayleigh been reading up on Dr Google again then. F now has secondary pain in various areas and now she says that F seems depressed. I know the vlogs are only a snippet but that girl is always happy and smiling in any footage and photos shared. She can’t move her knee but is able to sit quite normally in a wheelchair. Kayleigh definitely knows how to play the game doesn’t she, makes me sick 😡

Reactions: 7
sorry but she looks like a child from a hospice...

how can Kayleigh do this, she's sick in the head

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Sorry but I think this child is faking it she said she straightened it while asleep she wouldn't be able to sleep if in so much pain . The oldist girl can dance ic it in vlog yet all fuss over her feet legs . S won't hates school because she so spoilt i think F feels left out this is the mother she don't, make them do anything and belives everything they say . M r I would pick anything up Fis so enjoying attention

K is a vile disgusting excuse for a mother, she’s almost manic with excitement with her bullshit about F, she’s a danger to her kids and definitely needs
IMG_0456.png
reporting, sat in her car in the dark prattling to a few strangers online, what a fruitloop

• Angry
I don’t think k is ok in the head mentally. F leg is all she is talking about she is desperate for money off dla. How did all this start f never had an injury? Every vlog is about f now s got her dla. She is so easy to make out

Hi Gummy 👋 Google munchausen by proxy.Fits you to a tee.

I do hope all these GP and hospital visits have been shared with SS because what she is doing with F is child abuse.

Reactions: 5
Facility needs psychological help to overcome this brain fartery. Gums won't do that though because it will highlight her own screwed up self. All scans are done - nothing showing up. All bloods done - nothing showing up. The only thing left is psychological help. By putting the child in a wheelchair, it's just feeding the psych problem making F feel that she is disabled now. Gummy really does need to take a look at what she's doing.

If she straightened her leg in her sleep without moaning in pain that would say to me that she's putting it on, she's doing it now for her mothers sake as it's pretty obvious Kayleigh want's there to be something seriously wrong, so she's drummed it into the child. Putting her in a wheelchair for gods sake ! and then using the picture as a youtube thumbnail.

The latest instagram reel shows just how much excitement k is getting from this. She thrives on the children being ill. Absolutely disgusting. F looks perfectly happy being treated like a child with issues. She is feeding k’s fantasies. The wheelchair is feeding her excitement. That child needs to be up and walking around. A wheelchair is just feeding this sick show. What is she going to do, keep her in there forever. There is nothing wrong with the child. It’s gypsy rose Blanchard and her mother.

Funny too that the dr offered to get her a second opinion and she refused. Why refuse if you feel there is something really wrong. Because she knows it’s all bollocks.

They are one sick family.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
The latest instagram reel shows just how much excitement k is getting from this. She thrives on the children being ill. Absolutely disgusting. The wheelchair is feeding her excitement. That child needs to be up and walking around. A wheelchair is just feeding this sick show. It’s gypsy rose Blanchard and her mother.
Funny too that the dr offered to get her a second opinion and she refused. Why refuse if you feel there is something really wrong. Because she knows it’s all bollocks.
I thought that was interesting that the doctor said she can get a second opinion - the doctors probably had enough of her dramatics . It does sound like Felicity is faking it .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.