Life of the Baldwins #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Gummy one now wants ANOTHER opinion on the kids knee(n)

She said that with the bubbles it was causing F discomfort.
Then later on Gummy is in with both F and S and the bubbles are on.
You could not make this tit up.

This woman is not wired correctly

The fencing !!!!! :ROFLMAO: Half arsed budget bodge job again(n)

Everything with her is what she wants and needs :mad:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Eww, beggy much, woman.
As predicted, bratty Sienna has already taken over the scruffy hot tub
---
"Champagne taste on a lemonade budget"
Shes more like "cava taste on a council pop budget"

Reactions: 8
She says she likes the new fence as it gives them more privacy, but are there rules over how tall a fence panel can be without needing planning permission? I couldn't tell for sure how tall their new ones were after they were put on top of the concrete base.

Reactions: 3
The kid is contracted. If she leaves her any longer she'll have big problems. Im an OT and see deconditioning on a daily basis. She needs daily massaging and proper physio techniques to be able to weight bear. I'm not with her constantly but I'd take a good guess that it's psychological. As a parent I would do absolutely anything to help her and not fanny about with the bloody food shop or focusing on her sister who is clearly demanding constant attention. Come on Kayleigh, it's not rocket science. Look at the bigger picture you absolute moron. Im about 8 years older than you and every time I watch you I'm appalled. You seem so uneducated and unwise. Jesus, grow up girl. Honestly, she makes me so bloody mad

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Another thing that will end up neglected just like the paddling pool she is a lazy ass get… of all things she had to get a hot tub a excuse to use for Felicity what a load of tit… so you mean to say that lassie has been going without being washed in a bath
Till you got this hot tub … no this is all about you Kaleigh anything for a video and a dodgy arse fence on the cheap .. isn’t she supposed to get council approval for that
---

I bet she never cleaned that hot tub before she used it, yuk!! Germ breeder she is a dirty witch!!! Just like the Manky dressing table in her room

Reactions: 3
I cannot actually believe she’s asking people to share their channel and promote their YouTube.
not sharing the kids as much… first 5 seconds the girls are on and she’s asking to share it with more people!?

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I can't quite finish this off
#5 The Baldwins are brewing bacterial soup, in their hot tub of dreams full of wee and _

Reactions: 5
She’s gets worse with every vlog, I’d be ashamed to share her channel with family and friends, I’m ashamed for her at how absolute shite at being a mother she is, get yourself and your kids off the internet K mate, you are horrendous

It's not very private with the gaps in it.. what a fkn eyesore.

Why is everything they do a bloody mess and not done correctly, including the crowded girls room with the ugly old fashioned paint splattered door.
Screenshot_20240325-103720.png

'We need more views' then a thumbnail of the 2 girls in swimwear in the pool... Vile!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Doesn’t seem to be anything wrong with felicity in that hot tub does it. Definitely not screaming out in pain from the bubbles or even from her leg. I cannot believe this woman is so thick.
Plus begging for extra views, wow how low will you go.

Reactions: 11
It’s a complete joke asking to share the vlogs she is so desperate for views just get of your ass and get a proper job and vlog on the side if you need to share your family on social media to people who you don’t know

Reactions: 5
If you have to share to get more views surely that tells you no one wants to watch her rubbish.

Hadn’t realised until I popped in here that there’d been another borefest. This woman is beyond belief. She is a simpleton. It’s terrifying the way she goes on. Can she really consider herself capable of home educating her overly demanding youngest? It’s probably impossible she could teach an arse to fart 💨

Reactions: 4
Surely you’d want your viewers to be natural rather than forced and begging??
how embarrassing! If you need the money, how about you go out an earn it with a job or perhaps curb your spending in b&m!!!

Reactions: 7
What is an epilepsy mum ffs. My mum and granddaughter have epilepsy but it doesn’t label me any different. She loves it when they’re poorly 🤬

If I was a vlogger and my views were as low as that, I would stop,

her channels going nowhere, all it brings is stress, but she thinks ' I won't let the horrible people win'...

carry on Kayleigh we love a good laugh at the pantomime you share ( I don't watch, but read in here).

One day in the future I do honestly believe you will regret all this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.