Life of the Baldwins #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely going round ikea is more strenuous that sitting in a classroom . Bet she’s itching to vlog about it .

Reactions: 9
I think she probably is still vlogging and storing it for when she back with

'why should I let the haters win, why shouldn't I film my family and keep it as a diary for the future'

• Haha
Reactions: 7
More trying to get attention due to a child
Being ill. Why isn’t she at school? If she can walk round ikea she can be at school!!!
Omfg again. This woman is a disgrace doesn’t she get it!! Why’s her utube still up also she such a stupid cow

Reactions: 5
She is now using Instagram to vent, as I said she will be back on YouTube by Easter, she is a narcissist so can’t help herself.

Look back at summer getting humiliated, and watch Kev's three go to DLP while the others sit at home and not long after Jamie took a seizure

She just cannot resist can she. She can’t keep away. If she can’t put her leg down why isn’t she in a wheelchair for now. Nothing stops her going to the shops. Two weeks off school, bet she is loving that.

Attachments

• Wow
She just cannot resist can she. She can’t keep away. If she can’t put her leg down why isn’t she in a wheelchair for now. Nothing stops her going to the shops. Two weeks off school, bet she is loving that.
God she’s still exploiting them kids and desperate for them to be ill. Their attendance must be awful
---
I can’t believe the stupid people think this is natural what the girls said. They were told to say all this ffs. Tim filming it when he doesn’t work hard. Shame you couldn’t make it up

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
so what's going to happen when the hospital find nothing wrong with her...

is Kayleigh still going to allow her do hobble around on crutches for attention,

remember Felicity and her "sore throats" too, that seem to have been forgotten about, she's moved on to the "sore knee"

Reactions: 8
"I've had lots of messages asking about" "so many of you have asked if I'd update you" - she just had to start with this to justify her postings as if she's doing us a favour.

She’s a creepy child exploiter, not vlogging must be driving the vile excuse for a mother mad

Look how tit her phone is you can't even see the mark properly.

Argos won't give a replacement part ( Ikea do) she should have went there.

looks like the kid will need to dismantle and build a new one 👌

Reactions: 2
Pretty sad really that she thinks painting a bedroom, new bunk beds and new carpet is a big deal 🙄, it's a standard thing that gets done when required...I certainly don't share all over fb when we get new flooring ect, redneck.

A 16 year old sharing with two little ones is nothing to shout about either, if it was me I would be keeping 🤐

She has no standards though, no morals, everything about her is gross. Her kids dnt need school to stack shelves or ponce of the government so she dnt give a toss about their attendance, i dnt reckon even asked about the kids knee lol why would they? Everyone knws there is ALWAYS something with one of em lol she just wants to feel relevant, which she certainly is NOT. MeMeKayleigh, we all knw u read this, do us all a favour and crawl under that rock in ur hovel u call a house and take ur kids with u instead of exploiting them, WE DNT CARE!!
---
*Anyone

If B&J hurry up with getting a mortgage then maybe Summer could be relegated to the shed.
Summer will be a OAP by then.

I can see Brooke chucking Jamie in the not so long future, she was hinting at him learning to drive and he brushed it off..he's not got the bit between his mouth, he's just a bum tbh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.