Life of the Baldwins #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
well well well, kev the bus wanker was in a hostel when they met...

what kind of woman takes in a bloke that's fresh out of Prison, staying in a hostel as no one would take him in, and abandoned his daughter🤦 beggars belief
---
wonder if they've been rumbled off the HMRC
---
with the YT income

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
This reaction can't surely because Racoon rattled her? I bet there's more to this than meets the eye. Have social services intervened? Or was the whiplash compo more than she expected? 😉

Reactions: 3
I seen on another thread that once you hit over 10K subs you need to pay Tax,

she could have got a tax bill, so not really worth the hassle of vlogging now as it's less money now?.

And she could be petrified we found out what he was in prison for too.
---
Maybe her and Kev have separated?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
This reaction can't surely because Racoon rattled her? I bet there's more to this than meets the eye. Have social services intervened? Or was the whiplash compo more than she expected? 😉
The raccoon video about Summer really showed her in a horrible light . I also wonder if they’re is something else going on with Kev , after reading about him nearly having a fling at work.

Reactions: 7
what exactly does Jamie have to vlog?

sitting shotgun in his girlfriend's car, the hut in the council house garden, collecting trollies in Sainsbury's and the gym

• Haha
Love how he said people are cruel and been nasty but come on Jamie your mum put it all out there on social media your living a dream working a few hours in retail to buy a house but spending money on holidays

He works in a supermarket and says he's "earning a good wage" and the plan "for the near future" is to buy a house with Brooke. Good luck with that..!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Unfortunately his benefit top ups wont be paying a mortgage or even a private rental.

He has not had good role models though has he:censored:

He works in a supermarket and says he's "earning a good wage" and the plan "for the near future" is to buy a house with Brooke. Good luck with that..!
She seems quite sweet tbf, but the best thing she could do is remove herself from any association with that family, think it’s awful Kayleigh pays more attention to Brooke than her own daughter summer! I’d be fuming if I was Brookes parents!

Reactions: 2
She seems quite sweet tbf, but the best thing she could do is remove herself from any association with that family, think it’s awful Kayleigh pays more attention to Brooke than her own daughter summer! I’d be fuming if I was Brookes parents!
Agree and I’d be devastated if I was poor Summer

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.