Life of the Baldwins #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be itching to get back on YT not seen so many instagram bits added to her story in the last few days

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does she need to update everyone on Felicity? Just quit social media, oh she can’t because she constantly needs attention..

Reactions: 6
So insta is her new YouTube, great! Ffs does she never give up!
---
So all her petty (bullshit) excuses for "quitting YouTube" (for now) don't count if its posted on a different, yet still social media, platform 🤔
The biggest attention seeking munchausen biatch EVER

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Summer has made an appearance in Brooke and Jamie's new vlog.

So less than 10 days after the Baldwin channel decided to "stop making youtube videos" one of the kids has made an appearance on B&J's channel.

Summer revealed that she now has a ticket for Taylor Swift, apparently. Interesting timing to announce this not long after that R channel video about the whole TS ticket situation. I wonder if K encouraged Summer to announce this news?

B+J also decided to click bait the video saying Brooke had "crashed her car already".

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I am glad Summer got tickets after , she is so often pushed out and neglected and has to share a room with the younger ones . She has a big year with her GCSEs so that’s a nice treat .

Reactions: 5
Come on Jamie you that silly your views have gone up only cause people are been nosey about your mum and step dad is it me or does summer look more chubby in the face and why does Jamie put the radio on so loud in the car when Brooke should be concentrating on her driving

Come on Jamie you that silly your views have gone up only cause people are been nosey about your mum and step dad is it me or does summer look more chubby in the face and why does Jamie put the radio on so loud in the car when Brooke should be concentrating on her driving
Cos he’s very immature. Oh def k told summer to tell everyone she got tickets. How bloody pathetic.

Reactions: 5
New J+B vlog up and this time it's Kev that makes an appearance, and doesn't look particularly happy. Jamie explains Kev's had a week off work and "been stitched up by doing the girls' bedroom".

I wonder if K will be making an appearance soon?

• Angry
  • Haha
New J+B vlog up and this time it's Kev that makes an appearance, and doesn't look particularly happy. Jamie explains Kev's had a week off work and "been stitched up by doing the girls' bedroom".

He never seems to work much anymore .

Reactions: 3
Didn't his 2 weeks off at Christmas tie in with him changing jobs(cough,we better not mention that) had we Gummy.

Gummy had mentioned Summer was working so will be definitely paying for the ticket to see TS herself.

Reactions: 2

So k can’t do it herself. Kev is never at work I don’t believe he’s in a job right now

Reactions: 3
that's a good point, he's maybe on the dole atm and that's why she's hiding
I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that I thought it was a bit strange that he hadn't seemed to make any comment or reference about his new job since apparently starting there after Christmas. I can't remember now but didn't he start doing more cook with kev vids more recently? He started going to the gym too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.