Life of the Baldwins #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mmmm, so we think he may be out of work or maybe he has gone on the sick?

Kid Kev carrying on the family tradition of work evasion and claiming benefits 🤷‍♀️

This country is a joke, my 24 year old did their GCSE's,went to sixth form and got A Levels.
Then did a 3 year apprentice.He does not earn a good wage and has £300 each month deducted from his wage for NI :mad:
He also has autism,diagnosed when he was 8.Which was picked up by a teacher at his school.

The thing is I am disabled and he could quit work and claim CA and UC but he wont,he has pride and a good work ethic which the UK seems to lack

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
She’ll be trying to be an instagram influencer now - problem is - it’s very bloody hard to earn money from instagram, consistently anyway and not the pennies from aff links.

You also need to be consistent, individual and creative. So yea, good luck with that one

Reactions: 2
Mmmm, so we think he may be out of work or maybe he has gone on the sick?

Kid Kev carrying on the family tradition of work evasion and claiming benefits 🤷‍♀️

This country is a joke, my 24 year old did their GCSE's,went to sixth form and got A Levels.
Then did a 3 year apprentice.He does not earn a good wage and has £300 each month deducted from his wage for NI :mad:
He also has autism,diagnosed when he was 8.Which was picked up by a teacher at his school.

The thing is I am disabled and he could quit work and claim CA and UC but he wont,he has pride and a good work ethic which the UK seems to lack
My cousin had spinal muscular Atrophy and was in a wheelchair BUT he got a degree and set up his own business! He was raised with a work ethic. Sadly there are far too many in this country who think the tax payers owe them a living.
Your son is an absolute credit to you. Unfortunately the same cant be said for everyone. 🤬

• Heart
"A boring day in the life"

Jamie and Brooke aren't exactly selling their new daily vlogs with a title like that

• Haha
Reactions: 4
"A boring day in the life"

Jamie and Brooke aren't exactly selling their new daily vlogs with a title like that
Ha ha since I wrote this post they've changed the title of the vlog to "A day in the life : )" 👋👋

Doesn't change the fact it's still boring! 🤣

• Haha
And she’s back ffs. I knew it all for attention. Alot of us have mental health she plays on every single thing. She just a liar
---
Desperate to show off the bedroom loool

Reactions: 5
If Sienna was wearing knickers why was she alerted on IG asap and the live stopped 👀.

So Kev's a robber and a fraudster , lovely 👌

Maybe he robs the meat from work and that’s why k said at Xmas he wasn’t working so they couldn’t get any meat which was pure bullshir you would just arrange it lol

He works in a supermarket and says he's "earning a good wage" and the plan "for the near future" is to buy a house with Brooke. Good luck with that..!
He might buy a new upgraded Wendy house for the garden!

• Haha
Wow , lots of info shared on that . With regards to her mental health I’m glad she has got some help as you could see it declining as she seemed to be making some really questionable choices regarding fair treatment of her kids . Also that she has addressed it wasn’t a smart choice with the kids meeting Kev and acknowledged that was a daft thing to do .

Less than 2 weeks ago:
"Today, we made the decision to stop making youtube videos"

Today:
"Moving forwards I want to continue to make videos"

First video back will be a grocery haul tomorrow evening.

• Haha
It was inevitable she would be back, they need the money for their holiday. Give her her due, she has addressed things but it doesn’t mind you can go back to it being exactly the same as before. Raccoon will be back after you if you do anything people think isn’t right.
Ps she’s back as she can’t wait to show felicity’s hospital visits. Hey Kayleigh, she is she not at school but can go shopping everyday?

Reactions: 6
Ho ho ho ho ho ho. She is back as predictable as Santa on December 24th. Must be desperate for money to trot off to Costa/Home Bargains. Or just maybe the pound shop. For the love of god somebody help her 🙄

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.