Life of the Baldwins #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet she still films this to pop in a future vlog...hospitals=good exploitive content for our Kayleigh.

and cut her portion sizes down and her "knee" won't "hurt", that plate full she had in Toby C was enough for a huge bloke
Screenshot_20240223-111150.png

Reactions: 4
Bet she still films this to pop in a future vlog...hospitals=good exploitive content for our Kayleigh.

and cut her portion sizes down and her "knee" won't "hurt", that plate full she had in Toby C was enough for a huge bloke
View attachment 2775002
This is the same as utube stupid cow. It’s called social media. Who’s cares about her daughters knee ffs get a life

Reactions: 7
Doesn't her seasonal cleaning work start again soon? I'm assume she could take on some extra hours work a week and easily make up the money she was earning through youtube.

• Haha
The last thing I would be doing is any social media posts , if that was my child with those problems . Issues to do with legs can be a symptom of leukaemia in kids

Her knee prob hurt from the massive plate of food she had the other day. Even more then k not an amount for a 8 yr old
Child

She will never stay off YouTube permanently you can see she is already itching for attention hence the instagram post and still putting her kids in hospital for no other reason than attention.

I remember she always seemed so weirdly hyper and excited whenever any of the kids had hospital visits - really bizarre

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I remember she always seemed so weirdly hyper and excited whenever any of the kids had hospital visits - really bizarre
Just like Sarah Ingham, she loves it when she can vlog ill kids and hospital visits, sick cow.

She just can’t let go can she. The posts are slowly coming back on instagram. Give it another week and she will be back on YouTube saying people miss us, why should they win.

Thought I would fill you lot in on something I was told after the raccoons video. Just wow!

Didn’t know there were so many dads… maybe they are not the problem but she is…

Anyway, kev was living in a hostel when he met her. No wonder he shacked up so quickly he just wanted a roof over his head.
The person also let me know what he did, but without proof I am not going to repeat incase it’s not correct.
---
I think I must be missing something with this family, because I’ve always liked them? Kev works a proper job, Kayleigh works (albeit not many hours) and they don’t have an immaculate instagram style home. I always thought that made them appear ‘normal’
I did not know or care who this abomination is until she decided to call my kid ugly and another prem baby in nicu weirdo bait.
Apart from that….
---
I think Kayleighs taking a breakdown.. on another thread (Sullivan's) she recently made a YT account of a tattlers real name (Kayleigh knows her real name as she was pm her previously saying bad things about the tattlers children) and i think Kayleigh made they accounts about kevs ex, the "he didn't hit me" "only petty", funny how it was the R channel they were written on,

the R is the straw that broke the camel's back as Kayleigh knows he is so good at doing these vlogs outing her with her fibs, exploiting.. if she's comes back he will do it again, this was absolutely nothing to do with Kev's daughter, seriously Kayleigh get a grip as if people will buy that nonsense, if that was the case why didn't you stop last week or sooner, why wait till the R showed you exploiting Summer.
Yeah she did that was me.
I don’t hide my identity. But thanks coz it’s how someone reached out to me….

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.