Life of the Baldwins #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Took all her videos down but left all her aff. Links in the community tab. Still now it's about the penny's she can get

Reactions: 6
Took all her videos down but left all her aff. Links in the community tab. Still now it's about the penny's she can get
Not just that but lots of old posts with photos of her kids too, I'm pretty sure last night the only post available was her statement about quitting? I assume she's gone back to make all these other posts viewable again. Makes me suspect even more that the vlogs will be back eventually.

Reactions: 5
I think I must be missing something with this family, because I’ve always liked them? Kev works a proper job, Kayleigh works (albeit not many hours) and they don’t have an immaculate instagram style home. I always thought that made them appear ‘normal’

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I think I must be missing something with this family, because I’ve always liked them? Kev works a proper job, Kayleigh works (albeit not many hours) and they don’t have an immaculate instagram style home. I always thought that made them appear ‘normal’
Kayleigh only works seasonal from April to September, and only a few hours each week

Reactions: 2
Yeah I know that.
do most people you know go to jail, abandon their first child, have a mystery over the oldest three's father's, have a grubby house and self diagnose their kids with stuff like AUTISM, have favourite kids, film their kids getting humiliated over Taylor S tickets and left at home while the others went to Disney.

I'm surprised these threads aren't busier with her antic's

Reactions: 9
I noticed K has commented this morning on ClaireyV Mummy of 3's latest vlog. I'm assuming this is one of the "smaller channels" that she said "remind her of who she was".
ClairyvV Mummy of 3 is so like K. Another one who fails to provide adequate housing. Two boys 11 and seven sharing a single bedroom with a 5 year old sister who is in nappies. She also buys very small amounts of food much of which is junk. The similarities are astounding.

• Heart
She'll be watching Tattle like a hawk now!!
(Un) Paid-leigh definitely won’t be doing housework or helping with the kids homework. Hope Kid Kev got a small pay rise to cover the loss of her pitiful earnings from YouTube. I put money on her not being able to smear polish around the chavavans due to her mental health plummeting with the loss of her daily fix in front of her phone camera. At least it’s one less family abuse Chanel,
---
That’s what I thought straight away. Sounds like some bad things have been hidden re the ex I wonder what.
K, the ex, girl at work and Brooke. How can one ugly bloke with no personality or evident skills be the interest of so many women and the Drag Queen? Some folk must be beyond desperate. Unless he has hidden talents. I find it highly unlikely, although he does make a fine pasta bake with cheap pasta and jarred sauce. Every woman’s nightmare,
---
If she cut down on spending, she could manage without the YT peanuts.
---
The R will have a field day with her vlogs if she comes back
---
look at the amount of food😮 , pure greed
View attachment 2765952
It will be the weight of meals like the size of that beating down on her knee joint. Toby carver can’t make a profit on that lots bill. They fill up for the week in one sitting,
---
Life of the Baldwins #5 Kayleigh has quit .. bet she will be back in a bit..
Might we amend to #Kayleigh has quit ‘cos she’s in the tit. ?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
With what has gone recently she has had her arse handed too her.

Once she has licked her wounds in the words of Arnie "She'll be back"

do most people you know go to jail, abandon their first child, have a mystery over the oldest three's father's, have a grubby house and self diagnose their kids with stuff like AUTISM, have favourite kids, film their kids getting humiliated over Taylor S tickets and left at home while the others went to Disney.

I'm surprised these threads aren't busier with her antic's
What do you mean, like Kayleigh doesn’t know who the dad is of her oldest children? (The ones who aren’t Kevs)? Or just she hasn’t told the internet? What did Kev go to prison for? I do know plenty of men who abandon their kids though sadly.

Reactions: 3
What do you mean, like Kayleigh doesn’t know who the dad is of her oldest children? (The ones who aren’t Kevs)? Or just she hasn’t told the internet? What did Kev go to prison for? I do know plenty of men who abandon their kids though sadly.
Kayleigh won't say what he was in prison for, so she must be ashamed.

At least her kids are getting a few days off from getting exploited, until she's back asap with a camera in their face.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.