Life of the Baldwins #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel the same, I dont think its the real person, its either Kayleigh trying to die down all the hate or just a random weirdo who's decided to pipe up and cause some trouble for attention and to rile people up.

Reactions: 6
Ooohhh no, i doubt the commenter is actually keri, keri seems like a nice well to do person that probably doesn't talk trashy or slangy irl, i just ment i think the real keri is the ex

Reactions: 3
Kayleigh is a evil woman, she verbally abused two tattlers on their IG..

And what kind of man does not pay 1p to his daughter,

Keri is well rid of Kev the kid, and looks like she has done a fantastic job raising Emily without him.

Reactions: 5
New vlog up.

Quote from Kayleigh regarding her children:

"They need the grace to be able to just navigate their growing up on their own without five thousand people judging them for what they're doing"

Then end your channel and stop using them for content you utter hypocrite.

Reactions: 13
New vlog up.

Quote from Kayleigh regarding her children:

"They need the grace to be able to just navigate their growing up on their own without five thousand people judging them for what they're doing"

Then end your channel and stop using them for content you utter hypocrite.
How many times did she say grace 😂 I sympathise about the teenager part but I would never vlog my family in the first place . She’s in a bad place mentally because of the Raccon I think . It’s opened her eyes that it’s not just a few tattlers that say about her behaviour- other people have noticed it too . Is it really worth it for the small amount of money ?

Reactions: 4
Yep I think Dougal has definitely rattled her cage. I can't imagine it's been a barrel of laughs lately if she's been ill, Kev playing away and now Dougal. BUT most people in that situation would just lie low and take a step back but oh no, not when you're used to filming the minutiae of your life. The show must go on.

genuine friends should be telling her to quite, but they won't, because it's so tit it's funny to watch.

Has she had her bedroom walls plastered? they look filthy salmon pink

Friends won’t say anything probably like the family won’t cause she is always right and they will probably get a mouth full back from her she seems a mouthy type of person she probably doesn’t have many friends or close family only her mum and bet deep down she don’t like what she puts on YT

Reactions: 4
Why do all this you tubers bring out the sympathy videos when they are fed up of being talked about. If you don’t want it keep off you tube. Anyone who puts their life out for everyone to judge will be judged, there will always be things people can slag you off about. So sad that these vloggers don’t think about how this is going to affect their children. What said is true and maybe Kayleigh this is time to thing enough is enough I need to stop this now and get off YouTube.
Unfortunately Kayleigh is talking but doesn’t realise what she is saying. She still believes it’s ok to put teenagers lives on line “thinking” it’s helping others, but she is not considering their privacy at their age and how they feel.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
My god she talks absolute
IMG_0175.png
shite, shocking and where is she sat, in some derelict building

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She condradic herself saying how things have changed with technology over the years but she gets annoyed when a certain child (Riley) is always on technology obviously it’s him as they have said in previous vlogs about him come on Kayleigh get with the times but don’t moan at the kids if your phone is constantly in your hands as the saying goes practice what you preach

Reactions: 6
Kaleigh you put your family out on YouTube no one told you to stop deflecting & blame shifting onto others when you come onto social you should know people are going to comment and you aren’t going to like it.
It boils down to you & Kev as parents. Going on about Sienna if Sienna could see the amount of people seeing her on videos she wouldn’t be the same chatty girl, the point is people are seeing her she can’t see them you are not safeguarding your kids from sickos on the internet you are putting them out on full view for money and that is just as bad ( Exploitation) if you cared about your kids you wouldn’t have them online to begin with, you have neglected your kids thru your own selfishness & greed!
You lie about not reading negative comments on
line because we all
Know that you do, is that not telling you something
Don’t make excuses and project the blame onto others take accountability for your actions and how damaging the outcome can be to your kids
---
She ju
My god she talks absolute View attachment 2755999 shite, shocking and where is she sat, in some derelict building
she needs to paint the walls black and she will be in a dungeon! The walls are filthy dirty bloody dingy fancy showing that to her viewers definitely no class
---
She ju
My god she talks absolute View attachment 2755999 shite, shocking and where is she sat, in some derelict building
she needs to paint the walls black and she will be in a dungeon! The walls are filthy dirty bloody dingy fancy showing that to her viewers definitely no class

Last edited:
"When you work on social media" some delusion there Kayleigh, you film your feral children on your phone and it's your choice to publish it.

"Why I'm vlogging less"
Who gives a duck Gummy.

Kid Kev definitely downgraded when he shacked up with her :censored:

She needs to give up vlogging. She had a go and it really hasn’t worked. She’ll never have the lifestyle she wants. Kev is on the lookout for a younger model. She keeps Kev so she doesn’t have to work. The house is a complete mess and her vlogs are boring. They’re mainly her stood in the kitchen talking or in the car. It’s like she only had two children and we know which ones they are.

Reactions: 8
She "works"on social media :ROFLMAO:

Your sympathy slog is pathetic Gummy🐂:poop:

Has been watching smaller YT channels with her 10k subso_O

I see GLBTH has left her a comment,say no more.

These sloggers dont like being told the truth but still they exploit their kids for financial gain.
De-monetise their slogs I say.
They know their kids are more than likely on the dark web but that obviously doesn't matter either.

Basically she is waffling a load of gobble-de-gook.

Riley is probably asking for a modern phone,trendier clothes,games that can play online with their mates etc.All the things that teenagers want to make them feel as though they fit in.That will go down like a lead balloon with Gummy.

Last edited:
"Why I'm vlogging less"
Who gives a duck Gummy.

Kid Kev definitely downgraded when he shacked up with her :censored:
I should say - if I’ve had a nosy at the right person , just wow - she’s got a lot about her and Kayleigh is probably very jealous .
---
She says about Siennas crying - is she really crying the whole morning or is that an exaggeration? Is Sienna crying because she knows she can’t get away with as much at school ? She says motherhood is kicking her arse - is that because her kids are fed up with her moods from constantly being online and vlogging . I’m sure if she stepped away from all of it there would be a difference .

I should say - if I’ve had a nosy at the right person , just wow - she’s got a lot about her and Kayleigh is probably very jealous .
---
She says about Siennas crying - is she really crying the whole morning or is that an exaggeration? Is Sienna crying because she knows she can’t get away with as much at school ? She says motherhood is kicking her arse - is that because her kids are fed up with her moods from constantly being online and vlogging . I’m sure if she stepped away from all of it there would be a difference .
Siennas crying at school because she can't get food everytime she demands it like she can at home where food is shoved at her to shut her up.

Reactions: 5
Sienna probably cries at school because she gets everything her way at home and she is number 1. At school she is one of 30+ and is expected to do what she's told not what she wants. Lazing around being spoilt is always going to be preferable. That child needs boundaries and discipline, even more so *if* she is on the spectrum. Routine and boundaries would actually help her thrive instead of shoving a camera in her face every minute of every day and feeding her constant crap. The healthy evening meal does NOT offset the junk she's constantly shovelling in! She's a sugar addict like Kayleigh.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.