Life of the Baldwins #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She went on bout Jamie exam results and Rhys not doing to good but wonder what her and Kevin got in their exams

Reactions: 4
Well that video was interesting. She met a man online, a week later took her 3 young kids to pick him up. Went food shopping together and then he cooked dinner for her kids. Then he went home to pack up and move in! Its the sort of story you hear in the news that never ends well. How was she so desperate that she did that? She had just met a man and was making him dad after a week? He could have been anyone for all they knew, especially with him being so keen to be around her young kids and play dad when he had never met Kayleigh in person before!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Well that video was interesting. She met a man online, a week later took her 3 young kids to pick him up. Went food shopping together and then he cooked dinner for her kids. Then he went home to pack up and move in! Its the sort of story you hear in the news that never ends well. How was she so desperate that she did that? She had just met a man and was making him dad after a week? He could have been anyone for all they knew, especially with him being so keen to be around her young kids and play dad when he had never met Kayleigh in person before!
You can kinda understand where her child safety boundaries are and why she seems to think it's OK exploiting her kids on you tube.

Reactions: 8
I honestly wonder if she has learning difficulties as she doesn’t seem to grasp reality and boundaries very well.
What was interesting on those videos The Raccoon showed was how much healthier in the face she looked a few years ago . Bit fuller and more colour , now she looks haggard , pale and spotty .

Reactions: 8
I know I'm like a broken record but the fact they still won't say about the prison reason, does sound extremely bad.

must be worse than, theft, car related stuff, fraud...

Reactions: 5
She went on bout Jamie exam results and Rhys not doing to good but wonder what her and Kevin got in their exams
I was about to say the same. She is the most awful mother, shames her children on camera for her own gain. She belongs in the gutter x
---
Am I right in saying she was pregnant with summer when she was online dating?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Sounds like in her younger years she was cock happy.
They eldest 3 also have different fathers.
She defines what a chav is.
Only stopped at 3 kids with kid Kev because of the benefit cap(n)

she said she was a mum of 3 "well summer was in my belly" in the clip racoon showed. God 2 young kids and pregnant again and signing up to online dating, I couldnt be bothered if that was me!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Sounds like in her younger years she was cock happy.
They eldest 3 also have different fathers.
She defines what a chav is.
Only stopped at 3 kids with kid Kev because of the benefit cap(n)
And to think she was only 21 with three kids from three different dads, wow she liked to put it about l.
---
she said she was a mum of 3 "well summer was in my belly" in the clip racoon showed. God 2 young kids and pregnant again and signing up to online dating, I couldnt be bothered if that was me!
She couldnt wait to be a four by four. Kayleigh you are so classy.

• Wow
and what kind of blokes would she be attracting....

no decent man would go near a pregnant woman.

Im not sure if she meant she became a single mum when she preggo with summer and then did online dating after she had her ? It’s pretty minging if not .

Reactions: 3
I hate this woman with all my worth but I do think the older 3 have the same dad. For all 3dads to go silent enough for non of the children to speak out (and yes I know she edits ect so they could have) it's very unlikely. To me she's been in a abusive relationship very very young, found herself alone with 3 young children and taken on anyone with her need back then to be shown affection. Now she's had kids with Kev she's twisted it round and taken control of him and everything around her.

He just gives me bad vibes. The looks he gives at times are creepy. Definitely something off with him. I think he tries to hard to show he's the perfect dad but I don't trust him.

Her comment to be seen like while out with creepy Kev on the first 'date' to be the perfect family and also about wanting 2 girls makes me very uncomfortable

Reactions: 4
why has she never defended it in comments? loads have asked if they have the same dad and she always ignores the question..and all three look nothing alike.

maybe no dad's have came forward as they don't even know about their kids, maybe she doesn't even know who their real dad's are. Kayleigh is trash after all, so nothing would surprise me.

why has she never defended it in comments? loads have asked if they have the same dad and she always ignores the question..and all three look nothing alike.

maybe no dad's have came forward as they don't even know about their kids, maybe she doesn't even know who their real dad's are. Kayleigh is trash after all, so nothing would surprise me.
Do we know Kev went to jail before he got with K? He must have been very young to do a sentence then meet her at 21 or so? Maybe he attacked the 3 eldest children's dad? There's a gap between summer and Riley that could explain that?? If she's happy to move Kev in on day one she would definitely stand by him. She talks about going on holiday with the 3 younger ones alone and we have nothing from their first date to them getting married to go on I don't think.

Reactions: 1
Do we know Kev went to jail before he got with K? He must have been very young to do a sentence then meet her at 21 or so? Maybe he attacked the 3 eldest children's dad? There's a gap between summer and Riley that could explain that?? If she's happy to move Kev in on day one she would definitely stand by him. She talks about going on holiday with the 3 younger ones alone and we have nothing from their first date to them getting married to go on I don't think.
that's a good point, I don't know if he was in jail while with her? or before?.

why won't she say why he was is jail? if it was a attack on males? that's better than there thought of him being on the sex offenders list, or a woman beater...

Reactions: 3
that's a good point, I don't know if he was in jail while with her? or before?.

why won't she say why he was is jail? if it was a attack on males? that's better than there thought of him being on the sex offenders list, or a woman beater...
Maybe they don't want the elder children to know and to see if from a different point from what they have been told all these years?
---
He could have also abandoned his first born and her mum after finding K on a cheap dating site. Moved away leaving the mum heartbroken with a young child? They don't want to talk about it to make them look bad?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Maybe they don't want the elder children to know and to see if from a different point from what they have been told all these years?
I don't think Kayleigh cares about their feelings anyway, or she wouldn't have left Summer at home, and all the other things she's did to them through the years 😥

Reactions: 2
Is that person genuine though?

you get your licence back after so many years, obviously need to resist your test though.

Petty crime covers a hole range of stuff, he could have robbed from the elderly?
---
Wouldn't be surprised if it's Kayleigh behind it with the "petty crime" comment, trying to play it down.

you don't get sent to Prison for silly petty crimes, I think that account is fake and them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.