Life of the Baldwins #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that person genuine though?

you get your licence back after so many years, obviously need to resist your test though.

Petty crime covers a hole range of stuff, he could have robbed from the elderly?
---
Wouldn't be surprised if it's Kayleigh behind it with the "petty crime" comment, trying to play it down.

you don't get sent to Prison for silly petty crimes, I think that account is fake and them
I agree completely.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So does kev pay maintenance for his first child. Hope the mother has reported him to the csa. But then I wonder if Kayleigh is getting maintenance for her three.
Does anyone know if there was ever a video about their wedding?

Reactions: 2
The comment on raccoons channel sounds like what I have found online but I dont think thats him:unsure:

Last edited:
I noticed in this old video she refers to the question of whether the kids have the same dad (with added click bait headline in the thumbnail for good measure..) She said Kev isn't the older three's biological dad, but she didn't directly answer the different question of if the older three have the same biological dad. However if you click below at the time-stamped part, Jamie does indirectly answer by saying "our biological dad kind of.. just wasn't.." before being cut off by Kev.

Regarding the earlier question in the thread, in this same video she also said that her and Kev met when Summer was two.

1707759376195.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
that's the pic from in here, and as I said before I think it's Kayleigh...

"he's didn't hit me" " petty crimes ", hi Kayleigh 👋
Screenshot_20240212-180241.png

Reactions: 5
It’s sad because the amount she earns on YouTube doesn’t warrant what she puts her kids through, not that any amount of money should, just shows how desperate people are for money and some kind of small time fame. I wonder if she will delete her channel or face it out..

she's not got the guts to delete it..

she's going to have to think twice at what she shares, now that the R channel is on to her haha

• Haha
I'm assuming K might be getting worried? In the last 24 hours according to Social Blade she's taken down a number of videos, I'd estimate at least 6 or 7 going by the views dropped. I guess she doesn't want certain material out there anymore.

1707785573862.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Looks like a lot of the live videos been taken down she must be getting worried to do that
---
Come on Kayleigh STOP expolting your family and get a proper job and earn money to support the family not just a seasonal job

Last edited:
  • Haha
I wonder if Dougal knows about the live the older kids did with Sienna and no pants on? Why would you EVER allow your kids to film without vetting it before broadcasting it to the world?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I did a bit of digging, found keri scott on FB, lives in nottingham, look like woman in photo, has a daughter called Emily who fits age range and looks a LOT like kid Kev, i actually believe it

So glad she now’s sees what she got rid of lol she can see how he spoils the two little ones and has nothing to do with his first wonder if the older ones father sees what she is doing to his kids by exposing them on social media

I did a bit of digging, found keri scott on FB, lives in nottingham, look like woman in photo, has a daughter called Emily who fits age range and looks a LOT like kid Kev, i actually believe it
You think its really Keri behind that YouTube profile?.

I think it's Kayleigh, and she took the pic from this thread.

Reactions: 2
I do, have a look at keri scott on facebook, lives in nottingham, and her daughter looks a lot like Kev

I do, have a look at keri scott on facebook, lives in nottingham, and her daughter looks a lot like Kev
I had a look and yes thats definitely the same woman on the YT pic, I can see kev in her oldest daughter, she lives in a big house and seems to live a decent life, she's better rid if that trash bag Kev.

BUT, I still don't think that's the real Keri talking on the R channel, i still think it's Kayleigh because this information about Keri is in this thread anyway, it's on the previous I think? and the picture....so I think Kayleigh has took it and played down Kev's antics with the petty crime ect. I don't think the real Keri would comment as she has two younger kids too, why open a can of worms.
---
Keri works as a Civil servant, loves travelling (not to Spain for 1/2nights) looks a decent person and mum.....

I really don't think that's her on R channel, swearing ect.

Last edited:
I had a look and yes thats definitely the same woman on the YT pic, I can see kev in her oldest daughter, she lives in a big house and seems to live a decent life, she's better rid if that trash bag Kev.

BUT, I still don't think that's the real Keri talking on the R channel, i still think it's Kayleigh because this information about Keri is in this thread anyway, it's on the previous I think? and the picture....so I think Kayleigh has took it and played down Kev's antics with the petty crime ect. I don't think the real Keri would comment as she has two younger kids too, why open a can of worms.
---
Keri works as a Civil servant, loves travelling (not to Spain for 1/2nights) looks a decent person and mum.....

I really don't think that's her on R channel, swearing ect.
Yes I agree kevs 1st baby mama definitely isn’t Keri Scott ..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.