Life of the Baldwins #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I assume no hotels, savings on luggage, taking the kids out of school. I wonder if she'll also try her usual trick of leaving things to the last minute to get a cheaper price but it backfiring like the London Travelodge or the keyboard off Amazon at Xmas.

I'm also laughing when K sat in her car talking about the people shoplifting, referring to witnessing "BAD people" who "have no care for the law". That interesting to hear K. Did you ever say why your husband went to prison?

Reactions: 9
I don't watch...is it a tent? is she driving?

we drove to one years ago and was a nightmare, far to long a drive.

And yes I wonder why she's still not saying why kev was in prison?? she must know she will lose subs if she does, so definitely must be a awful reason.

Reactions: 2
Ranting about shoplifting but was happy for her child to spend that money she found a while ago. She has no clue

Reactions: 6
This weeks haul she thought she picked up two pepperoni sticks but no she had three but ONLY paid for two
Can’t honestly understand why go on aboard holiday and still cook bet it’s linked with a child cause they won’t eat out as something they won’t eat or too busy come on everyone is on holiday and it’s only for a week not a month give Kev a break on cooking
Wonder if someone else she knows is going on a plane and she needs to copy
Really two suitcases between them all 😳we have a suitcase each plus hand luggage

Reactions: 5
This weeks haul she thought she picked up two pepperoni sticks but no she had three but ONLY paid for two
Very ironic her saying Kev was joking about if the police should be called and if she should be arrested. Yeah don't think you should be making jokes about that Kev.

Reactions: 4
When she begins her slogs with good morning everyone with that fake gummy smile.
The vileness oozes out of her

Thats what i thought. Not my kind of holiday. I thought they meant an all inclusive beach resort lol
So a 'Busman's holiday' it is for Kev The Gormless LOL He'll be cooking cause lazy bish won't want to do it will she? Nor will she want to fork out for meals out for that greedy crowd.

She'll be flapping her gums tonight after watching the stripy one's upcoming video.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Kev never has a break. A holiday is not cooking washing up etc etc. a holiday is where u do nothing but relax. Their holidays are stress and counting the pennies. No point I’m going abroad at all

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.