Life of the Baldwins #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how much Brooke is paying for her car insurance now she's passed her test, can't be cheap I imagine.
No thats why she said Brooke had been stressed for 24 hours.
They would have been searching for a company to insure her.
Some probably wouldn't insure her,some too expensive.

Reactions: 1
She's confirmed on her vlog that they're planning to go abroad on holiday and she'll be taking the kids out of school because she "can't afford seven thousand pounds".

I honestly don't know what site she's looking at? but it's overpriced...

I have did a mock search on Love holiday " ....4 adults, her kev, Jamie and Rhys, 3 kids, Summer Sienna, and Felicity. There are hundreds to choose from, I just posted ones I think would interest her, and they are no where near 7k and she can pay it monthly. I don't know what airport would be more suitable for her? as I'm Scottish..so I put in a few choices.
Screenshot_20240208-211653.png
Screenshot_20240208-211701.png
Screenshot_20240208-211621.png
Screenshot_20240208-211627.png
Screenshot_20240208-211602.png
Screenshot_20240208-211609.png
Screenshot_20240208-211541.png
Screenshot_20240208-211550.png

Reactions: 1
There's Riley as well, but she could bring it in well under 7k
I forgot about him lol...but yes even adding him and Brooke and Bella, it would still be well under 7k.

The one in Majorca S'lllot, with all 10 would be under 4k.

I'm doing you a favour here Kayleigh👀, go on love holidays, it's very reasonable.
---
It was 1st of August prices, 7 nights.
---
Sometimes 10 nights isn't any dearer.

Reactions: 2
I keep saying this, but she really does not like poor Riley.

See how flat she was talking about his birthday? She'd be oozing if it were her other kids.

I’ll bet she’s only making a big deal about taking them out of school for more content. There are quite a few tik tokers who have done it and also made a big deal out of it .

I reckon she knows about cheaper company's, LH, On the beach ect....

but she's still taking them out school anyway, to save even more money.
---
Absolutely no need to take them out of school, the holidays on they sites for mid July, August, are very reasonable.

Reactions: 3
2 suitcases for 8 ppl!? 😂😂😂😂😂 if she stopped wasting money on tit like paper garlands, jars that will be left empty, "easter bits (tatt) and other crap everytime she goes out she could afford a couple more
Nice to see toothpaste making another appearance 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

She hasn’t even booked a holiday and I can already see it gonna be a load of cheap tit. Riley birthday in 9 days and she’s not even bought him anything. What a mum

She has this ability to make out she is busy when she barely does anything. She floats around moaning about how much she had to do but ends up at pound shops, Costa or McDonald’s.

Reactions: 5
So the cost to have a large suitcase in the hold is possibly cheaper and will hold more than buying 5 cabin bags 😂 maths ain't her strong point is it? 😂

Why is a lovely family holiday that probably won’t happen again left to do on the cheap surely you would want it to be is do things and enjoy and not cut the cost of things she spends on tat but can’t save

So the cost to have a large suitcase in the hold is possibly cheaper and will hold more than buying 5 cabin bags 😂 maths ain't her strong point is it? 😂
She’s embarrassing. No point going anywhere better stick to the caravan down the road
---
Actually it’s not even that is it. It’s a tent. I bet they don’t go anywhere then say they going in the tent in the end. The cabin bags are for show lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder if they do end up going but a "reason" comes up why at least one of the older kids can't go.

Reactions: 5
And why book the Pink concert, you know the one that sienna is going to 🙈🤷‍♀️ if she wants a hol abroad with all the family this year , it’s obviously going to cost a few bob so why not just put all spare cash towards the hol, they are gonna need a decent amount of spends when they get there, nothing that weirdo woman does makes sense

Reactions: 7
She really is thick .
---
Oh also Kayleigh, there is Facebook page called dry robe wankers .. that’s how chavvy they are.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.