Life of the Baldwins #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to Charlie
He obviously had already injured his leg which she knew about before taking him to the beach. Charlie is an active runner and ran to exhaustion that day further injuring his leg. She should have left him at home to rest so the muscles could repair but needed content for her vlogs. He's probably now in severe pain from ripped muscles or tendons and will need to rest. She's a nasty spiteful cow.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Poor Charlie , bet he’s in agony . This woman is so thick , wonder if she has insurance. ..

• Sad
Reactions: 2
If that were my dog hed3have been to the vets already, not the beach! Stupid cow! Mind shes a useless mother so no surprising shes a awful dog owner

Reactions: 5
Sharing one portion of chips that Rhys paid for :ROFLMAO:

Unbelievable to have the dog run around like they did when they knew his leg was not 100 per cent.
Is Gummy okay in the head:unsure:

Get that dog to the vets you absolute melt and will she tell the vet they had run him ragged on the beach :mad:

Last edited:
  • Haha
I can’t be arsed to give this twit the time of day but has anyone ever came across a name in the comments of YouTube cocopops?
I didn’t think she would be that stupid again but I am pretty sure she’s up to her old tricks…..

Reactions: 1
What a cruel witch he should of been admitted to the vet but she won’t want to pay the vet bill
She let him suffer in pain she doesn’t even have time for the dog she only uses him for content.
the kids get neglected and now the dog. I feel sorry for poor wee Charlie… She’s evil

• Angry
I'm wondering if she's "Frankie" too?, as K said a word in a story that Frankie used not long after ( venture), and Kayleigh has stuck up for the Sullivan's in vlogs ( after previously slagging them off because they buy to much junk)

she's was on a witch hunt for me a few year back, posting rants stories about "telly fanatic" about my posts. It's definitely her style to go after people.

I'm wondering if she's "Frankie" too?, as K said a word in a story that Frankie used not long after ( venture), and Kayleigh has stuck up for the Sullivan's in vlogs ( after previously slagging them off because they buy to much junk)

she's was on a witch hunt for me a few year back, posting rants stories about "telly fanatic" about my posts. It's definitely her style to go after people.
She’s one to attack peoples kids and looks. It’s very strange behaviour when you look at her ect, people in glass houses and all that.

But it’s the way it’s written too, you know poor grammar

I can’t be arsed to give this twit the time of day but has anyone ever came across a name in the comments of YouTube cocopops?
I didn’t think she would be that stupid again but I am pretty sure she’s up to her old tricks…..
On which videos

Aw poor Charlie , at least she’s taken him to the vets . If he needs to be on complete bed rest but she says he follows her , I would be popping him in a crate until he seems better . A nice pigs ear or something to chew to keep him busy .. I wouldn’t be trusting Sienna around him whilst he’s recovering. .

Only took him because of the backlash she would have got.
Of course the other reason was to create a slog too:mad:

Is she not ashamed of how she lives:unsure:
The state of her bedroom and she is willing to share that to strangers on the internet :sick:
Riveting content supposedly cleaning and loading the washing on the airer:rolleyes:

I wonder how much Brooke is paying for her car insurance now she's passed her test, can't be cheap I imagine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.