Life of the Baldwins #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The problem with these horrendous family vloggers is when the bad comes along like whatever has happened with kev, it’s suddenly none of our business, they want their privacy, well I’m sorry big K but you choose to vlog ALL YOUR CHILDREN whatever age and give away all their personal details in every way to complete strangers on the internet, I’d like know who kev was messing about with and was he sacked and who gave you the black eye, I’ll look forward to the vlog telling us all on the internet all about it👍

Reactions: 7
She’s been ill before and still vlogged- so the black eye definitely explains why she didn’t .

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I love the way vloggers describe their illnesses like no one understands how a cold/flu virus manifests its self and they were on their deathbed. In honesty Ks day didn’t seem any different from normal only she could justify why nothing got done and she didn’t do the school run.

The problem with these horrendous family vloggers is when the bad comes along like whatever has happened with kev, it’s suddenly none of our business, they want their privacy, well I’m sorry big K but you choose to vlog ALL YOUR CHILDREN whatever age and give away all their personal details in every way to complete strangers on the internet, I’d like know who kev was messing about with and was he sacked and who gave you the black eye, I’ll look forward to the vlog telling us all on the internet all about it👍
Exactly this! Sail your kids down the river constantly for content but double standards when it comes to your life. Honestly I don't care what's happened but the hypocrisy astounds me. Imagine if one of your kids vlogged about Kev's shenanigans, how you'd feel 🤬

Reactions: 6
And she has one of the unfortunate kids on the vlog pic again ffs. People don’t want to see them at all

Reactions: 2
Kevs just biding his time until he meets someone else that got a house in can move straight into 😂

• Haha
Didn’t last eating vegetarian half the week did it. Kayleigh just buys crap for their shopping. She is spending over £10k a year on food shopping. A head chef at a care home will only be on £25k mark, she must be raking in the benefits to afford to spend that much a week on shopping.

Didn’t last eating vegetarian half the week did it. Kayleigh just buys crap for their shopping. She is spending over £10k a year on food shopping. A head chef at a care home will only be on £25k mark, she must be raking in the benefits to afford to spend that much a week on shopping.
Nor did the showing off loo roll, or the "lurpak family" bollox, who puts baking block in cheesecake? 🤢 bet toothpaste never makes another appearance either 😂 also hasn't she "given up pepsi max"!? Or slimming world, ah the list goes on, shes weak as well as bone idol and ugly as sin

If creepy kev was a real "chef"... Kayleigh wouldn't need to buy half the crap she does, as kev would cook or bake it from scratch.

Once a cheater always a cheater
The same goes for a woman basher they never change

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.