Life of the Baldwins #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact she's still not uploaded proves to me the person is telling the truth about Kev.

She can bullshit and hide things from her viewers that live no where near her, but she knows locals know the truth, and she will be shitting herself incase they get in here with more information.
---
She's better putting her crappy camera away forever, like fat Sam, and getting on with her life privately, just share on FB..she will never do that though.

Can't wait for the R's next vlog of her, and her grubby house/family

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
The fact she's still not uploaded proves to me the person is telling the truth about Kev.

She can bullshit and hide things from her viewers that live no where near her, but she knows locals know the truth, and she will be shitting herself incase they get in here with more information.
---
She's better putting her crappy camera away forever, like fat Sam, and getting on with her life privately, just share on FB..she will never do that though.

Can't wait for the R's next vlog of her, and her grubby house/family
Off topic I know but has big Sam quit YT altogether?

Reactions: 1
I don’t blame Kev if his head has been turned. She is such hard work, never content with what she has , always so disorganised .

Reactions: 7
Off topic I know but has big Sam quit YT altogether?
She turned all her vlogs private a few nights ago when people on the R channel asked him to makes vlogs about her haha.

She has went private before, and came back not long after.
---
Her IG is still public

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has she got a black eye?
She looks very uncomfortable talking into the camera.Oh dear Gummy
---
Oh ffs the ugly wrench is back 🙄 seems she just doesn't knw when to give up!
She looks like the witch from Wizard of Oz

What a weird comment she made"I managed to cook the kids some dinner that included vegetables"

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I image she's worried about the possibility of another R channel video.

Reactions: 2
Has she got a black eye?
She looks very uncomfortable talking into the camera.Oh dear Gummy
---

She looks like the witch from Wizard of Oz

What a weird comment she made"I managed to cook the kids some dinner that included vegetables"
Her eye does look weird doesn’t it ? Like maybe she had a black eye and it’s gone down .

I skimmed through it for 10 seconds and she still managed to have the two scruffy youngest in it, she just can't help herself.

Antibiotics soon kicked in didn't they.

How strange she phones her mother and she has the same illness.

Reactions: 1
Has Kayleigh had her first taste of Kevs fists, like his ex used to get,

look at the difference between both eyes,

is that why she stayed off camera for a week.
Screenshot_20240201-203713.png
Screenshot_20240201-203736.png

I t

I took a screenshot of the picture to zoom in
It definitely looks black to me
Uses excuses she is ill
I wish that person would come back with more info regarding Kev
She's been "unwell" lots of times and never once not filmed for a week.

clearly waiting till her black eye cleared up a bit.

Has she been fighting with the person kev was getting close to at the care home

Surely her black eye must be connected to what kevs been getting up to, too much of a coincidence 😏

Black eye, not filmed for a week, kev all of a sudden left his long term job, and that comment....

certainly does look like it's connected.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.