Life of the Baldwins #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She pointed things out for lunch for her and Brooke.
How many hours is Brooke working?Not many going off Gummys words.

Gummy is putting Brooke on a pedestal thinking a young,skinny girl will bring in more viewers.

Sorry not sorry but Brooke is as dull has dishwater.
It’s so obvious yes she uses Brooke for views but Brooke is as awkward as k would be bank manager.

Reactions: 2
Kev said on his vlog he got to get dinner sorted and the kids sorted so what does lay k do. What food some washing oh duck off she’s a disgrace
---
Fold.

Reactions: 3
She's only going on about 10k steps as her car's in the garage needing repairs so has no choice but to walk more and is trying to find things to use as content. As soon as the car's back she'll drop the whole walking thing.

Reactions: 7
Oi, Gums ... tell the 'Pro-Chef' that traditional Greek yogurt is made from goat's milk. Greek style yogurt is normally made with cow's milk, but follows the same yogurt-making process as that of Greek yogurt. Should know this though!

Did I just see her give sienna 2x 5ml of 6+ calpol?? Should only be 5ml

Did I just see her give sienna 2x 5ml of 6+ calpol?? Should only be 5ml
6-8 yrs - 5ml
8-10 yrs - 7.5ml
10-12 yrs - 10ml
10-15 yrs - 15 ml
Over 16 10-20ml

DO NOT GIVE MORE MEDICINE THAN THE LABEL TELLS YOU TO. YOU NEED TO SHAKE THE BOTTLE TO ALLW THE PARACETAMOL TO MIX TOO.

Kayleigh, you are overdosing your daughter.

Couldn’t watch it. That was the most bleeping boring vlog ever. I’d be embarrassed posting that lol

Reactions: 7
That woman seriously needs to stop making pathetic you tube videos and clean her house. How could you show your dirty minging bedroom to all your viewers. For a mum whose kids are at school/work all day what is she doing with the six hours every day x

Reactions: 9
That woman seriously needs to stop making pathetic you tube videos and clean her house. How could you show your dirty minging bedroom to all your viewers. For a mum whose kids are at school/work all day what is she doing with the six hours every day x
I clean my bedroom once a week. That hasn’t been cleaned for a very long time. She’s a very lazy woman

IMG_0124.png
Do anyone else notice her huge grotty looking thumb, it startled me 😱 she seems to try to hide it but exposed it by mistake 🙈

• Sick
  • Wow
Her face,she looks like a drug addict.
Who wants to see her manky bedroom and why would you film that.(n)Unbelievable
---
View attachment 2713146Do anyone else notice her huge grotty looking thumb, it startled me 😱 she seems to try to hide it but exposed it by mistake 🙈
Her deformed thumbs have been talked about on here and because she reads on here she did say what was wrong with them.
I cannot remember what she said.
She is ugly on the inside and the outside too

Last edited:
Can’t believe she is going to burn that paper work come on use a paper shredder then put out for recycling she is on bout all the rubbish well who buys it all in the first place all the toys the girls had for Christmas yet Sienna prefers to watch tv so that’s money well spent lol 😂 if she sell her stuff on Vinted that’s more money to buy things for the girls

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.