Life of the Baldwins #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big Jen the farmers wife?

Sienna hates anyone that doesn't let her off with being a brat. That's why she doesn't like school, or her gran.

Where's Kevs parents??

Why is Kayleigh kids only got basically her and kev, yet they have fathers and grandparents they don't see ( probably all down to K cutting people off)
yeah I’m assuming its her who lives on a farm.

Reactions: 2
Brookes 4 yr old sister is a lovely little intelligent girl. Compared to nearly 6 yr old Sienna there is a massive diff.

Reactions: 3
I can't get my head round S is nearly 6. Yes she looks it, in fact looks about 8, but the way she acts and the way they treat her is like a 3 year old.

Reactions: 6
I can't get my head round S is nearly 6. Yes she looks it, in fact looks about 8, but the way she acts and the way they treat her is like a 3 year old.
felicity puts on a pair of jeans and K tries to make out she looks like a 14 year old, she is seriously not right in the head

Reactions: 5
K put both girls in the front of the camera while she was out of site, not that she exploits the children, thankfully Riley has the common sense to keep out the way.

• Wow
K put both girls in the front of the camera while she was out of site, not that she exploits the children, thankfully Riley has the common sense to keep out the way.
Anyone could have incited them to do something inappropriate. 😢 It's scary enough in this world without leaving the door wide open and inviting danger in.

Anyone could have incited them to do something inappropriate. 😢 It's scary enough in this world without leaving the door wide open and inviting danger in.
She features the girls in every vlog and allowing S to be at the front. I saw F tell her that she wasn't in the shot because S was taking up the whole screen but gums ignored that. Got to take care of the baby! I bet K was furious S mentioned 'the operation' LOL What a bloody disgrace that because of poor diet and dental hygiene that your child needs 8 extractions? As for the dregs of society looking at her little innocent girls, that's just inappropriate. No need for F to be wearing belly tops and leotards on camera either. You never know who's looking at your kids.

Reactions: 8
Bet she'll still make a vlog out of it though with a click bait title.
New vlog up. As predicted most of the vlog makes reference to Sienna's operation, which she insists she originally wasn't going to discuss, but because Sienna "blurted it out herself on the live" she now is :unsure:

And no doubt after Sienna's operation tomorrow they'll be more details in the next vlog that she definitely wasn't going to do anyway :rolleyes: even without the convenient excuse of Sienna dropping the news on a live that could've easily been avoiding by not allowing her on the live in the first place :rolleyes:

She don't share much apparently lmfao and shes doing a parenting course "even tho she doesn't need it" 😂😂😂😂 does her bs ever stop 🤣 😂 first thing she needs to learn is bloody discipline! Im 5 min in tonights slog and i already wanna slap the stupid witch

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Kevs cooking channel showed up on my recommendations lol, I didn't watch and he only has 700 odd views on the last vlog.

Reactions: 1
Oh dear! She's finally realising she needs help and support with Sienna! Stop giving into her for a start!

Oh dear! She's finally realising she needs help and support with Sienna! Stop giving into her for a start!
is this parenting course compulsory? like does she have to do this before they'll give her benefits?

Reactions: 1
Isn't a parenting course something you get made do nowadays if there's social work or school intervention/involvement?

Reactions: 2
She didn't sound happy about attending.

K thinks it's the teeth issues that have been contributing to Sienna's poor speech:

1704838779304.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Isn't a parenting course something you get made do nowadays if there's social work or school intervention/involvement?
No she has to do the parenting course before she gets a referral for Sienna so she can claim her dla. She has to do it Course she is as wants money

So she's admitting her child has been in pain with rotten teeth, which is K&K fault for poor diet and bad dental hygiene. I'm lost for words.

Reactions: 7
Omg 8 teeth but still gives sugary treats I blame the parents here no supervision while cleaning teeth and pumping in sugar come on change your habits k & k Sienna definitely 💯% needs more discipline stop trying to find something wrong with the poor girl. On the live you said aboard holiday now you are getting her hopes up on going on a plane stop making plans in front of the kids keep it all as a surprise as it happens

Reactions: 9
So she's admitting her child has been in pain with rotten teeth, which is K&K fault for poor diet and bad dental hygiene. I'm lost for words.
Well if that’s not bad parenting I don’t know what is
My god K should think shame Bloody Shame Neglect !
That is really bad 8 teeth I can’t believe she has got Hyde to show her face on a camera and these stupid eejits that follow her that think she is the bees knees can not see what type of person she is
She don’t care about her bairns health to let her daughter teeth to get like that and have the audacity to keep filling her up on sweeties chocolate etc Kaleigh is a Disgrace!!!
Unfit Neglected Mother

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.