Life of the Baldwins #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is anything but a chef he can’t cook ! Put him up against Gordon Ramsay he will rip him to shreds!!
Everything is just thrown in slap dab job!
No presentation
No measuring of ingredients
Hygiene (doesn’t exist)
He just wants to feel special by adding Head Chef to the equation
Where I live they aren’t addressed a Head Chef in care homes they are labelled cooks
A chef is trained to understand flavours, cooking techniques, they create recipes from scratch with fresh ingredients.and they have a high responsibility in the kitchen.
A cook just follows recipes to prepare food.
You have a long way to go Kev to put yourself in that category.

Reactions: 7
Wonder if Kayleigh will put his new payslips on insta like she did a couple of years ago 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And delete it after reading in here and seeing that we clocked on it was his wage with holiday pay included.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is the Kayleigh admitting she spends money unnecessarily by stopping Costa etc or is it changing jobs and money is tight this month may be she needs a proper job cause YT is no job exploiting your children

Reactions: 6
He is anything but a chef he can’t cook ! Put him up against Gordon Ramsay he will rip him to shreds!!
Everything is just thrown in slap dab job!
No presentation
No measuring of ingredients
Hygiene (doesn’t exist)
He just wants to feel special by adding Head Chef to the equation
Where I live they aren’t addressed a Head Chef in care homes they are labelled cooks
A chef is trained to understand flavours, cooking techniques, they create recipes from scratch with fresh ingredients.and they have a high responsibility in the kitchen.
A cook just follows recipes to prepare food.
You have a long way to go Kev to put yourself in that category.
Not to be big headed but if you put him next to me id rip him to shreds and im just a mum feeding her kids! Lol
He cooks mostly from jars and packets! Most of his meals look like slop, he couldn't even make ginger bread ffs 😂

"Now the kids are back at school I'm struggling for content".....did she just openly admit exploiting her kids? Also, any need to share that your dog was sick? I mean, come on! Ffs, this creature knows no boundaries.
Also whats with her and thinking everything is "boujee"!? Lmfao Porridge with berries, sooooo "boujee" gummy 🙄😂😂 i guess when your kids usually eat pastries from a shop on the way to school sitting at a table to eat hot made food IS "boujee" to her!

• Haha
On a live:S is having 8 teeth removed :censored:

Why does she keep having those 2 centre stage.Nobody wants to see them.

Although someone commented S is gorgeous.That is why my kids would never be shown for pennies nor pounds:mad:

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Love how K is well enough to do a live while in her PJs, as predicted Kev is barely in his new job has a day off and has done the school run, house work and ran her a bath 🤣. Her ill is clearly different to the rest of us.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
The sound quality was 💩 I gave it 2 minutes then switched off. You could barely hear her. Oh and her boobs looked like they were making a break for freedom from her new pjs. I couldn't hang around for THAT 🤣 Scarred for life 🥴

• Haha
K on Sienna's forthcoming operation:

"I wasn't planning on filming her in hospital"

How reassuring(!) Bet she'll still make a vlog out of it though with a click bait title.

Reactions: 4
I can't believe that she let the 2 girls behave like such brats tonight. She let them speak over her constantly and interrupt her and she never corrected them. She thinks every silly thing they say is funny..
Also she should have got Felicity to put something on over her leotard

On a live:S is having 8 teeth removed :censored:

Why does she keep having those 2 centre stage.Nobody wants to see them.

Although someone commented S is gorgeous.That is why my kids would never be shown for pennies nor pounds:mad:
She only wasn’t going to mention Sienna needing 8 teeth out, because its as they’re rotten with sweets and no doubt she just leaves it up to her to brush her teeth

Reactions: 8
Omg I read previous comments wrong ( I don't watch her vlogs, only the hauls to get a laugh at the processed food she buys when there's a "chef" in the house)..

so it's Sienna that's getting the EIGHT teeth removed, omg, that's child abuse allowing her teeth to get to that state.
---
*I originally thought it was K getting them removed*

• Haha
Couldn’t watch it. Who wants a live with Sienna and felicity no thanks. We have no interest in them whatsoever and their sch life etc ffs. Kev is an idiot he’s k slave. He needs to man up

I looked for 2 seconds and Kayleigh looks so ugly, and the specs make her nose look attached to them like it's fake...She is the double if a witch, and I bet Brooke and Bella who both read in here agree with me.

Reactions: 3
Big Jen the farmers wife?

Sienna hates anyone that doesn't let her off with being a brat. That's why she doesn't like school, or her gran.

Where's Kevs parents??

Why is Kayleigh kids only got basically her and kev, yet they have fathers and grandparents they don't see ( probably all down to K cutting people off)

I looked for 2 seconds and Kayleigh looks so ugly, and the specs make her nose look attached to them like it's fake...She is the double if a witch, and I bet Brooke and Bella who both read in here agree with me.
I did think those glasses did not look very flattering on her.
---
She said she's "not a morning person" and "works better under pressure" and so her approach to school runs is "to stay in bed" and "get up at the last possible moment"..

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.