Life of the Baldwins #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Teaching Brooke to cook- drive...what about Summer?

she wishes Brooke was her biological daughter, she cba with Summer.

Reactions: 3
She puts Brooke on a pedastol.

I think Summer annoys her, and even Kayleigh knows she's immature for me age. And Kayleigh admires Brooke for being stick thin.
---
It's Brooke this,Brooke that, Brooke is the golden girl.

Reactions: 4
I dnt knw why because Brook is 100% as annoying, of not more, then bratty Sienna! Maybe shes just drawn to brats being one herself 🥴

You know the de de de de dee music when the wicked witch of the west rides her bike? That's all I can hum when I see that chin 😂 to be fair, she's got one less than me though 🥴
Please please look out for when she says HOWETHER instead of However, oh my gawd I could slap a wet sock round her chin!

• Haha
I think K will feature people on her vlogs who she thinks will make for the "best content", whoever that might be in her family in a given week, and more importantly, what will get her the clicks.

Remember the vlogs featuring a Sienna meltdown, or detailing a medical event of one of her kids, or Summer getting distraught after not getting the TS ticket? She intentionally included things like that because she thought it would make good content, when she should've respected her kids' privacy and well being as a priority. She could just stick to doing shopping hauls etc, but no she needs things like the above because it's more "content" and more revenue regardless of anything else.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I wonder if he's actually quit/left his job?

That's just an idea, but it does seem weird how the number of days he thought he was was having off work suddenly and significantly increased, especially over Christmas. A lot of people do change jobs in the New Year, and I would imagine there are always chef jobs available, so could perhaps have something else lined up? Add in the info about not being able to get a turkey through work, and as another poster mentioned the previous comment a few weeks ago about him feeling stressed..? I just looked up that vlog (posted 4th December) and she said Kev was "super busy at work at the moment, he's quite stressed to say the least, he's having a bit of a tough couple of weeks". There was also a jump cut in that sentence so I assume she was being quite careful about what was said.

And in the vlog earlier this week he did say:

"I'm off work for a couple of weeks, that's why you're seeing a lot of me at the moment, and yeah, enjoy Christmas before working again"

He specifically used the term "before working again" rather than "going back to work" or "I'm back for my next shift" etc.
I knew it. New job confirmed in the new vlog.

K's pleased that his new hours means he'll be at home for breakfast. Yeah I bet she's happy he'll be there to sort the kids breakfast and give her a longer lie in.

Last edited:
I liked Brooke till i heard her say I look super cute or something in the car. That’s so immature. She’s as I said before kind of weirdly sexual all the time in an uncomfortable way

Brook just thinks she's BEAUTIFUL, i mean, she is a pretty girl but her attitude completely negates that unfortunately

Reactions: 5
Brook just thinks she's BEAUTIFUL, i mean, she is a pretty girl but her attitude completely negates that unfortunately
I don’t think she is 😂 She’s cross eyed, has the figure of an 8 year old , hair like worse gummidge and looks like she needs a wash .

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Cannot believe they take the kids to the shop to get their breakfast!!!! With all that shopping she does does she not buy breakfast stuff or is she just too lazy to make them breakfast!?!?
Then more sweets after school. Wow the tax payer is paying for them.

Reactions: 1
Last week: "Felicity isn't a fan of anything overly sweet"

This week: It's "Sweetie Friday" and K explains Felicity always choses to go to the newsagent that sells "the worst of the sugary sweets".

🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Kevs actual words were 'head chef', i'm more inclined to believe your idea of spud peeler and pot washer.
He could be head chef but a chef in an old people home is abit diff to a head of a restaurant lol.

What is her obsession with stuffing those kids faces with sweets, absolutely horrific

Reactions: 1
What is her obsession with stuffing those kids faces with sweets, absolutely horrific
On top of all the sweets and sugary laden snacks, they get biscuits in bed at night AFTER brushing their teeth. Next drama will be toothache!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.