Life of the Baldwins #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was shocked Sam was pregnant again, how do they find the time to keep conceiving and how do they afford to keep that many children. I do wonder if something is missing in their lives to keep wanting to have kids when you don’t have the space or resources for them.

Reactions: 4
I think they crave the attention a pregnancy and a new baby brings but then the poor child just becomes a accessory

Reactions: 2
Back to the Boring Baldwins, begging for her 3p again 🙄
Does she stop talking? Does she think anyone actually cares?

Reactions: 3
Never
Said he wasn't a lovely boy! She has said in numerous slogs that he is autistic! She even sais thats why he won't wear jeans recently. As a mother of multiple autistic children i personally don't think any of them are autistic, its purely tit poor "parenting"
She’s never said he’s autistic. My son hates jeans and he’s not. It’s normal for this age she just makes something out of nothing. I’ve never heard her say what you have said at all. She mentioned she thought he had sensories but she said this about all her kids lol. She’s a liar

• Haha
Wonder if that’s kevs choice or was he told to do it she never buys kev any beers or coffee on the weekly shopping but she buys her self coke or fizzy drinks she is just a self cow don’t even see dog or rabbit food in weekly shopping

Friday's vlog: "Felicity isn't a fan of anything overly sweet"
Sunday's vlog: Felicity sitting in the cinema with a big box of Cadbury's heroes.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She could lose loads of weight and have a gorgeous size 10 hour glass figure she'd still be a minging munter, you can't polish tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Friday's vlog: "Felicity isn't a fan of anything overly sweet"
Sunday's vlog: Felicity sitting in the cinema with a big box of Cadbury's heroes.
Doesn't Felicity have a dairy intolerance or has that magically disappeared?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes she has the chin of Bruce Forsyth and the mouth of a ventriloquist dummy
You know the de de de de dee music when the wicked witch of the west rides her bike? That's all I can hum when I see that chin 😂 to be fair, she's got one less than me though 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.