Life of the Baldwins #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure how they survive on his wages cause surely she not earning that much from YT even if it’s all on plastic that’s needs to be payed off at some point

Reactions: 2
I imagine her vlogs over the next few weeks will be:

- Complaining about paying off the costs of Christmas
- MOT and complaining about the cost if it needs expensive repairs.
- Doing more things (though not a job) to try to boost her income in this period between the youtube xmas boost ending and the cleaning season starting (I noticed the 3p-a-click Argos affiliate link post)
- Lots of chat about holidays and destinations but not booking anything.
- Starting Slimming World for the 586th time.
- Kev has a new job or is thinking about it(?)

Reactions: 6
I imagine her vlogs over the next few weeks will be:

- Complaining about paying off the costs of Christmas
- MOT and complaining about the cost if it needs expensive repairs.
- Doing more things (though not a job) to try to boost her income in this period between the youtube xmas boost ending and the cleaning season starting (I noticed the 3p-a-click Argos affiliate link post)
- Lots of chat about holidays and destinations but not booking anything.
- Starting Slimming World for the 586th time.
- Kev has a new job or is thinking about it(?)
Do forget endless chat about Sienna being autistic and struggling to cope with it all, while Bella and Brooke babysit so K can sit in the car heading to Costa as she is run off her feet.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not sure how they survive on his wages cause surely she not earning that much from YT even if it’s all on plastic that’s needs to be payed off at some point
DLA!!! 100% she claims for Riley as apparently he is diagnosed Autistic and now she will be claiming for Sienna, alas the constant banging on about autism instead of admitting her daughter is a brat because of her tit poor parenting, or lack of it!
---
That and the money you can bet she takes for "housekeeping" off all the teenagers, despite still claiming benefits for Summer & Rhys

Reactions: 3
Im wondering if kevs getting bother at his work, I know he only peels spuds and does the dishes, but he must be knackered most days, because he goes home and it's full on making dinners, child care, cleaning up ect, he doesn't get rested.

His boss could be noticing he's not performing as good and he could have got spoken too and this is why he put a sick note in as he's peeded off.

He must of left the job as no way would a chef get Christmas and new year off. They must be claiming every benefit going to afford that lifestyle with not one of them working. The food bill alone is probably £1000 a month, you don’t afford that on a chef in a care homes salary

He must of left the job as no way would a chef get Christmas and new year off. They must be claiming every benefit going to afford that lifestyle with not one of them working. The food bill alone is probably £1000 a month, you don’t afford that on a chef in a care homes salary
On their vlogmas Q&A they referred to this in the segment below [38.50]. Kev said "my wages cover all the bills and most of the food shopping, and then whatever Kayleigh earns is what we have for doing stuff that we like to do with" (she then describes what she earns as their "disposable income").

I assume by "what Kayleigh earns" he means from cleaning and youtube. For whatever reason they didn't mention income from any benefits they might get and what it is spent on, although the question they were asked referred to their wages rather than income.

I would find it hard to believe that "all the bills and most of the food shopping" (wouldn't costs related to the car be classed as bills?) would usually be covered by his wage alone and nothing of hers or by any other sources of income?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
DLA!!! 100% she claims for Riley as apparently he is diagnosed Autistic and now she will be claiming for Sienna, alas the constant banging on about autism instead of admitting her daughter is a brat because of her tit poor parenting, or lack of it!
---
That and the money you can bet she takes for "housekeeping" off all the teenagers, despite still claiming benefits for Summer & Rhys
Riley isn’t autistic at all he’s a Lovely boy she gave up his route as he’s fine

Why does Bella family buy everything that k should be. Obv if u give ur kid a new item u buy a book on how to use it etc or bits for it. To k it’s just more money to spend Every time

Reactions: 1
Never
Riley isn’t autistic at all he’s a Lovely boy she gave up his route as he’s fine
Said he wasn't a lovely boy! She has said in numerous slogs that he is autistic! She even sais thats why he won't wear jeans recently. As a mother of multiple autistic children i personally don't think any of them are autistic, its purely tit poor "parenting"

From what I can remember, she thought he was autistic a few years back and then I think it turned it he wasn’t but he has sensory processing disorder .

In othet news, has anyone seen that Sam (Grab life by the hauls) is pregnant AGAIN!? 😱😱😱 (i knw a few on this thread follow that one also)

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
In othet news, has anyone seen that Sam (Grab life by the hauls) is pregnant AGAIN!? 😱😱😱 (i knw a few on this thread follow that one also)
I think she's a lovely lady but she can't cope with the kids she has. She was hauled into school due to poor attendance. Silly lady.

I stopped watching her as she seemed so thick and on another planet . That’s not changed then, so that’s number 11 or 12 ?

I stopped watching her as she seemed so thick and on another planet . That’s not changed then, so that’s number 11 or 12 ?
12 i think? Yeah, makes no sense to me when you can't cope already AND how high risk her last pregnancy was PLUS shes always complaining of having no money and now ANOTHER baby 🤦🏻‍♀️ the mind boggles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.