Life of the Baldwins #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why was Sienna yet against allowed to behave like she did at the beach. Basically ruining her school shoes and K just laughs! Be moaning next about forking out for new ones.
Why sch shoes to the beach. Doesn’t she have any others if she couldn’t find her boots. Oh wore that top as he never gets anything nice and he was so happy. Puma trainers omg that’s awful. The witch treats the other four kids really bad

Reactions: 3
Why was Sienna yet against allowed to behave like she did at the beach. Basically ruining her school shoes and K just laughs! Be moaning next about forking out for new ones.
If that was Riley he'd be made to wear them til his birthday! Brat will get some more before schools back!
I can not believe she goes on holiday, girlie weekends, buys herself tatt, spends so much on junk food and total rubbish tatt for the brats almost daily, yet couldn't get the older 4 one decent thing each! Is it even possible to hate someone I've never met so much!? 🤬

Felicity face at the start of the vlog says it all even she looks fed up been video all the time. Who in there right mind takes the kids to the beach wearing new shoes and school shoes poor Riley only in football kit
Makes you wonder why Kev is not at work but is ok to go pub and beach has he left the old peoples home

Reactions: 4
How embarrassing again. Bella and Rhys present cost more then k tit all together. The toothbrush wasn’t even braun it was unbranded cheap tit. My lord this woman of a woman
---
Also her kids are 6 and 8. Why she talk to them like they are 1 and 3. Shut the duck up

Don’t think she likes the thought of her kids growing up and leaving home which will mean she will have to go to work

Reactions: 2
We dont know whats happened with kid Kev:unsure:

Gummy has previously said he had been stressed at work so we wonder if he has quit or has he took sick leave:unsure:

My god not only does it look as rough as a badgers arse but it sounds rough too.

Too much alcohol maybe.

Why should the kid bother that a birthday present is going to arrive late with all the Christmas presents they have just received?

Last edited:
I'd be so embarrassed putting that online! Her 17yr old son and his gf got felicity her main present, Sienna still insisting on being center of attention the whole time and it being allowed
Yet again being a tight twit and leaving it too late to order an item in the hope to save a pound or 2!
---
And a left over xmas yule log instead of a proper birthday cake!? Does the tit show ever end! Why would someone so bloody useless have 6 kids!?
---
My son is 21 next week, I've spent more on him for his birthday then Christmas, he will have a special meal out, and a BIRTHDAY cake (well, cheesecake version because he loves them!) Just like my other children do on their birthday. Just because they were born so close to Christmas doesn't mean you should just not bother!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I'd be so embarrassed putting that online! Her 17yr old son and his gf got felicity her main present, Sienna still insisting on being center of attention the whole time and it being allowed
Yet again being a tight twit and leaving it too late to order an item in the hope to save a pound or 2!
---
And a left over xmas yule log instead of a proper birthday cake!? Does the tit show ever end! Why would someone so bloody useless have 6 kids!?
---
My son is 21 next week, I've spent more on him for his birthday then Christmas, he will have a special meal out, and a BIRTHDAY cake (well, cheesecake version because he loves them!) Just like my other children do on their birthday. Just because they were born so close to Christmas doesn't mean you should just not bother!
doesn’t matter when their birthday is, everyone has a year to save for it

Reactions: 6
The keyboard is £53 on Amazon. The other bits were about £20 if that. She’s such a cheapskate
---
No music books no stand. tit mum

Reactions: 2
The keyboard is £53 on Amazon. The other bits were about £20 if that. She’s such a cheapskate
---
No music books no stand. tit mum
You can get it even cheaper too, the scooter would have cost at least £65! Imagine your 17year old buying the main gift, i just can't get over the audacity filming it and putting it online! She literally has no shame!
Still not cleaned that bogging kitchen floor i see 🤢

Reactions: 7
When she received her scam crash compo she said they would be hoping to book a family holiday abroad for the 10 of them.

Then in another slog she said that would not be happening.
So yes it seems camping down the road it is or at a guess it could be another freebie in the caravan she "cleans".

Like I have said before everything with her is want,want,want.

She lives in fantasy land plus she is a liar and bull shitter.Horrible woman

She can never just be content can she ? I think she’s a deeply unhappy person . She always has to be looking for the next thing, but it’s always sub standard .

Reactions: 5
Does that woman ever stop spending money this will be another dream or only part family won’t be the whole family and girlfriends
So she gets kids tit presents
She can never just be content can she ? I think she’s a deeply unhappy person . She always has to be looking for the next thing, but it’s always sub standard .
On her last live a few weeks ago someone ask are they booking any new holidays and they said there is just no money for that right now. I R.E.M. it clearly. Go back on her vids of lives and see it. She’s a bleeping liar just to make they are

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.