Life of the baldwins #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shameless, lazy sow wouldn't walk the child to swimming but f**king off to the discount shops is ok???

When you read this Kayleigh just know that you should be ashamed of yourself. Full of tit.

Reactions: 4
Shameless, lazy sow wouldn't walk the child to swimming but f**king off to the discount shops is ok???

When you read this Kayleigh just know that you should be ashamed of yourself. Full of tit.
Yes shameless was absolutely the word I was thinking when she basically said she couldn't be bothered walking her child to her swimming lesson (yet Kev did it the day before even though he works full time and it was his day off?). STOP BEING SO INCREDIBLY LAZY KAYLEIGH.

Reactions: 3
Scotland schools went on strike earlier in the month!?? Its the 2nd of February- halfwit on top fop form as always I see!
How was the car problem not picked up on the MOT last week?
---

So she's happy for the convict to walk the kids to swimming but she possibly can't! She does duck all everyday! Thought she wanted 10k steps a day - never mentioned again! Would do her some good to walk her scrounging arse for a while!
---

How come Kevin walks to the shop on a Saturday with the kids so lazy can stay in bed but she has to rely on a lift to aldi to get a few bits!
As for her mouth issues ... if any of them had seen a dentist in the last 5+ years maybe she wouldn't be having issues! I'd rather teeth like Rylan than a mouthful of gums and broken teeth!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Quote from new vlog:

"My children's privacy is most important"

Kayleigh, Life of the Baldwins

Said with a straight face.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
If that was the case they wouldn't be in any vlogs....

Or if they were their faces would be hidden,

she's a delusional child exploiter

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If that was the case they wouldn't be in any vlogs....

Or if they were their faces would be hidden,

she's a delusional child exploiter
Strange moment where she was basically saying she's having problems with her teens' behaviour and wants others with experience to advise her about it, but feels conflicted because talking about it all publicly on youtube would compromise their privacy, and referenced the few people watching who "aren't lovely people". Well sorry but that's rubbish, if she wants advice because her older kids' behaviour is being an issue, then she could discuss it anonymously on parenting forums is she really wanted to.

Reactions: 7
Maybe stop embarrassing them on you tube, actually act like you love them as well as the younger brats and stop treating them like you've already washed you hands of them . I'm sure that would help.

Reactions: 9
Maybe stop embarrassing them on you tube, actually act like you love them as well as the younger brats and stop treating them like you've already washed you hands of them . I'm sure that would help.
I feel the teens may even read in here and are embarrassed that we all see how k treats them diff and they didn’t get taken on holiday or have much bought for them etc

Reactions: 7
Why does kev have to go to the bank to pay for the car can’t he just pay on debit card I’m confused. I wonder how much it was

Reactions: 4
Why does kev have to go to the bank to pay for the car can’t he just pay on debit card I’m confused. I wonder how much it was
She said the car bill was £320, quite a lot more than what Kev the car expert was predicting.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Moaning about caring past her kids post 16!!?? Seriously! Actually ask yourself what was so bad the pair of you left home at 16!? Dreg says when her eldest (Jamie) was her age she already had him, living on her own, paying bills! bleeping Actually as if!! Never paid her bills in her sorry life - taxpayer footed it then and still foots its now! Cannot wait until all these scummy kids leave and she has to give up the hovel for a crappy 1 bed place which is all she will be entitled too! Spend the whole of her adulthood relying on the taxpayer and she gonna come unstuck. And it's no more than she deserves! What is it gonna take for her to see the awful values she instills on these children! Her friends have seen it! Think maybe her chin is so big it clouds her eyes and she REALLY thinks exploitation on the way forward!
---

Just for the record. .. kayleigh says the vast majority of ppl commenting on her TY channel are nice ppl, only coz she blocks the folk who can see her for what she really is! Which when all said and done is a child exploiting almost illiterate halfwit who has never worked a day in her sorry excuse of a life to show how children how the real world works! A woman who has proven herself does not care about her older children and spoils the arses of the younger ones. Not only a terrible mother but a complete waste of valuable fresh air and a burden on society.
---

What a surprise... McDonald's tea for the grotesque overweight pigs again! Shock!
---

Skirt is too bleeping tight coz it's overfed on shite daily!
---

Kev not going out as can treat Kayleigh to an MandS ready meal as only two of the pigs are home and🤣 they already fed them cheap shite

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Moaning about caring past her kids post 16!!?? Seriously! Actually ask yourself what was so bad the pair of you left home at 16!?
I found that whole claim about moving out and fending for herself at 16 VERY interesting, because it does not tally with something I remember she said in a (since deleted :unsure:) live last year when she was responding to criticism about the whole set up of Riley sharing a room at the time with his younger sisters.

I just found my comment in thread #2 (page 57) from last April regarding that live:
She was saying that when she was growing up as an adult teenager she was sharing a room with her sister who was about ten years younger. I'm not sure if that's much of a justification though as it's surely a different situation.
So if she moved out at 16 (as claimed in this new vlog), then how was she ever in the situation of being an adult teenager and sharing a room long term with her much younger sister? Did her sister move out with her and she looked after her? None of it makes sense.

She probably doesn't expect people to actually remember things that she gives out that ends up being contradictory.

I suspect this is why she rarely does lives now, because of the risk of giving out information and later ends up catching herself out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Wonder how she treated her parents and Kevin no role model especially if he been inside may be this is karma or is she still controlling them once 18 they are adults try and step back and give guidance I am sure the older ones will love them for putting their lives on YT but she is not the only one who has bad days weeks or months but why put it on social media like she said everyone can see it bet the older ones dad is watching it and laughing at them I think she should completely come off YT as nothing is kept secret people can search the teens on social media as everyone knows names etc Kayleigh and Kevin do nothing about safeguarding those kids under that roof

Reactions: 5
I wondered - I think it's noticeable how little the older teens have featured on the channel since the DLP trip and then the xmas day present unwrapping vlog. Now she's talking about the behaviour of some of the older teens, and she's suddenly going on about privacy also.

Makes you wonder if there's been some internal rumblings behind the scenes within the family?

She's also been regularly talking recently about the cost of essentials and recent bills. I wonder if she's starting to consider getting a normal job and a more regular income? I wonder if she's been talking to her friend Jen about this given her recent decision to quit youtube?

I could be completely wrong but, could this potentially be the very beginning of the end for the channel?

Does anyone know why Kev doesn’t drive?
She said lessons are too expensive
---

I wondered - I think it's noticeable how little the older teens have featured on the channel since the DLP trip and then the xmas day present unwrapping vlog. Now she's talking about the behaviour of some of the older teens, and she's suddenly going on about privacy also.

Makes you wonder if there's been some internal rumblings behind the scenes within the family?

She's also been regularly talking recently about the cost of essentials and recent bills. I wonder if she's starting to consider getting a normal job and a more regular income? I wonder if she's been talking to her friend Jen about this given her recent decision to quit youtube?

I could be completely wrong but, could this potentially be the very beginning of the end for the channel?
She's not got the gutts to come of YouTube and she's doesn't love her kids enough to put them first and protect them from their lives getting laughed at from strangers
---

Asher and Jen have proved they love their kids ...

Kayleigh and kev don't ..they use them online for content and make money from it, they are child exploiters

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.