Life of the baldwins #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seem to remember her saying quite a while ago it was an ex local authority house?
Wouldn't that mean it's bought then?

no chance they have bought..

unless it's a private let and their obviously paying the landlord rent.

I remember she got a new bathroom in and it was the council that did it im sure..and the kids were probably touching stuff they shouldn't have been and it caused flooding

Reactions: 3
Move over Gordon Ramsey ... the Baldwins are putting you to shame! I applaud Kayleigh for no McDonald's this week (although the pigs probably had maccies lunch at least once)!

I can't be the only person thinking that I would not eat anything made and prepared in that skanky hovel they call a home!? Grease galore! Not just the kitchen either... look at the hair

Reactions: 4
Not sure why they think their meals are fantastic is cause she surprised her self and no take away teas poor Kev cooks all week and still has to come home a cook tea

Reactions: 5
The house is definitely not bought, as another said she uses it being a council house as an excuse to not spend money on making it a decent home for her kids, which I don’t understand, she says kids don’t remember if they had a nice home, they just remember the memories made - bullshit. They remember both. If I couldn’t afford to give my children a nice home I wouldn’t be having my hair done etc, I’d be spending it on my home. And I’m not slagging of living in social housing, it doesn’t matter if you own your home or not, you should still make it nice, it baffles me she’s happy to live like it.

Reactions: 9
I haven't watched a vlog in a while , just saw the meals for the week and am surprised at how bad Kayleighs lisp has got and how out of breath she seems when she's talking . I wonder if she has some sort of health issue going on.

I haven't watched a vlog in a while , just saw the meals for the week and am surprised at how bad Kayleighs lisp has got and how out of breath she seems when she's talking . I wonder if she has some sort of health issue going on.
Her speech is horrendous can’t pronounce th think she needs speech and language lessons she puts herself on YT thinking they are the bees knees but think gypsy live better than them the kids have no respect for things toys left here and there why don’t Kayleigh and Kevin gets the kids to do jobs they will only turn out like mother and father

Did anyone else get the ick when he just dumped the chicken straight out of the pack into the slow cooked. No trimming the "bits", not even patted dry :sick: :sick: Dysentery central in that kitchen :ROFLMAO:

---

Her speech is horrendous can’t pronounce th think she needs speech and language lessons she puts herself on YT thinking they are the bees knees but think gypsy live better than them the kids have no respect for things toys left here and there why don’t Kayleigh and Kevin gets the kids to do jobs they will only turn out like mother and father
Definitely something going on, not sure if its mental or physical, probably both. Is laziness a recognised illness though??? that's the real question 😂 She seems to be just fine when she's doing stuff for herself 🤨

Reactions: 6
Definitely something going on, not sure if its mental or physical, probably both. Is laziness a recognised illness though??? that's the real question 😂 She seems to be just fine when she's doing stuff for herself 🤨
She seems to have exaggerated her/her kids injuries and illnesses over the years on a number of occasions. Last summer wasn't she complaining about painful problems in her back or something, then the next thing she's rolling around on the floor laughing in one of the tents on their holiday playing a game.

It's of course never nice to have a genuine illness or to be in pain, but in terms of the health of her and her family I hope in the future it's not going to end up being a case of "the boy who cried wolf".

The house is definitely not bought, as another said she uses it being a council house as an excuse to not spend money on making it a decent home for her kids, which I don’t understand, she says kids don’t remember if they had a nice home, they just remember the memories made - bullshit. They remember both. If I couldn’t afford to give my children a nice home I wouldn’t be having my hair done etc, I’d be spending it on my home. And I’m not slagging of living in social housing, it doesn’t matter if you own your home or not, you should still make it nice, it baffles me she’s happy to live like it.
A terrible shame the oldest three that aren't Kev's didn't get to make the memories in Disney,..

and if they were all ment to go on 2020 that makes it even worse they didn't get going on December

Reactions: 7
The more I see of this family the more I see what they are really like. K was trying to show off the coat she got Riley for his birthday. She said it was 50 on sale. She got the same size he already has. The coat she got is the cheapest of the north face ones they are very thin and cheap looking. Why get the same size he will grow out of it in months. I bet that was his main present. The way they live is so grubby. She doesn’t hardly cook kev does the lot. The garden in summer cook etc. she’s home why doesn’t she do most of it
---

Bet you she’s waiting for kev to paint that bloody door. The woman is lazy man

The more I see of this family the more I see what they are really like. K was trying to show off the coat she got Riley for his birthday. She said it was 50 on sale. She got the same size he already has. The coat she got is the cheapest of the north face ones they are very thin and cheap looking. Why get the same size he will grow out of it in months. I bet that was his main present. The way they live is so grubby. She doesn’t hardly cook kev does the lot. The garden in summer cook etc. she’s home why doesn’t she do most of it
---

Bet you she’s waiting for kev to paint that bloody door. The woman is lazy man
She is too busy watching tv or out for lunch or at home bargins

She will be copying the Sullivan family as their kids got north face coats .....she's a jealous bastard,

Kayleigh pity you can't give them nice rooms like the Sullivan's ( yes they are overcrowded) but their rooms are a lot nicer, better furniture, better decorated, brighter and cleaner with everything in place

She's said the summer house/cabin/shed has been left empty all winter, then temporarily used to store her friend's random crap, and now her own stuff in there is "going mouldy".

Last edited:
  • Haha
F**k me, the content in these latest vlogs is complete bilge!! 1 poorly pig and the other ramming mini eggs in its face! Why bother to film this shite!? Come on Kayleigh, get a proper job!! Love how she can just rearrange her cinema day to when the teachers are on strike! Myself (and other people who work for a living) have had to swap shifts/pay for childcare.
Whats happened to her 10k a day? Did I miss a vlog or is the lazy scrounger just not bothering? Here's an idea ... she could walk her scrounging sorry arse to B&M to get some steps in!

She's said the summer house/cabin/shed has been left empty all winter, then temporarily used to store her friend's random crap, and now her own stuff in there is "going mouldy".
God she is a lazy sod they have left all her stuff in the hut and let it go the dampness has got to it
She just keeps dobbing herself in that she is a lazy witch she can’t be arsed to do anything.

Those kids are like ragamuffins unkept messy which reflects back on her bad parenting!!! Those kids are sick all the time I’m not surprised the hoose says it all a Dirty Midden she doesn’t keep on top of it!
Germs everywhere lack of hygiene I couldn’t live like that Nae excuse just laziness

Doesn't look like a strong piece of wood, just a bit of old unsecured cardboard which isn't going to stop a rabbit from jumping out if it wanted to.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.