Life of the baldwins #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the issue of her food budget, a few years ago she was in the press in which she seemingly criticised people who had branded her 'poor' for making cheap meals for her family. (Really? I can't remember anyone criticising her for making budget meals?) More likely the buying of unnecessary amounts of junk food (which aren't meals) and making lots of visits to fast food places, as well as wasting money on other things.

View attachment 1911938
What an unfortunate looking shower they are. Those younger two girls always look full of hell. I get there’s nothing for them to be overly happy about but they look furious

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And sharing a room with TWO others and their rooms a dump, filthy carpet that's not been fitted professionally, poorly decorated with white paint that's not been cut in properly all over the horrible brown flat door

Reactions: 6
Don’t think one room is completely finished think all rooms are mish mash I bet all beds are never made on a daily basis bet the wash room is full of dirty washing cause she’s never home to do it all the kids are old enough to do daily jobs even the youngest ones can do jobs

They've been in the house all they years and it's so poor looking, but she thinks she's a rich influencer 🤣

the house will have a filthy chip pan smell throughout

the youngest two just want to lay on the couch glued to the telly they are lazy like their mother

Reactions: 8
Oh dear she's suddenly having car problems just days after boasting about her car flying through its MOT. Unlucky Kayleigh :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Pound to a penny she didn't include her YT earnings in the tax return!

Reactions: 3
They must be so tight for money if she can’t buy the tin of paint and sort the car out surely there is other meals they can do instead of slow cooker she is home all day watching tv lol

Would it not be cheaper to get a led light cause she moans about the bulbs blowing and keep the navy colour as it’s not yr since painted

Reactions: 4
They must be so tight for money if she can’t buy the tin of paint and sort the car out surely there is other meals they can do instead of slow cooker she is home all day watching tv lol
Just what I was thinkin. The car 200 max at its worst and a tin of paint for one wall. That’s all and she can’t do that??!! Nothing wrong with that but how did they afford dlp then

---

Why does she ask kev if it’s cooked. Isn’t she a parent too lol

Reactions: 2
I haven't watched it but I guess you are talking about the blue in the kitchen?

the blue is horrible her house isn't big enough or in decent enough condition to have that blue, she needs to keep her whole house white or magnolia ..they colours make even the worst of shiteholes look better

---

And she she get 10L from Homebase for about £20 ( white/ maggy)

Last edited:
She's been raising concerns about the cost of a lot of things in her most recent vlogs, car repairs, gas, electricity, food etc. What happened to all the youtube cash from December? She can't be that worried about essentials if she's going out for lunch with her teens or going to see theatre shows.

Reactions: 9
She doesn't even get gas lecky bills it's a payment metre, she puts the payment in with a key she was moaning she had put £50 of gas in a week

does that mean she has bad credit if she has that metre ?
Not sure about the UK, but most newer council/housing association properties here have prepay metres.

---

Sienna, the youngest always looks miserable
She does. because she's spoiled and over-indulged.

OK so tonight my family have visited friends, my friends son really does have additional needs! They require a wet room ( his needs are such that he is unable to access a normal bath/shower), he needs medication every 6 hours - for the remainder of his life! He will never be able to attend school/work. She will care for him until the day she dies! The sad fact is that when my friend and her husband pass away he will be placed in the care system no matter his age! My friend does not shove a camera in his face and come out with shite like 'we don't talk about it on YT'
Your child not wanting to appear on camera - Riley. Or not wanting to wash up - every bleeping dreg in that hovel! A child who cannot talk - coz their mother is too busy trying to make a few £s.
Does not sit right in school - Sienna.
Her little spoilt pigs have nothing wrong with them other than absolute tit parenting, bad diets, awful manners and uneducated upbringing! Kayleigh points the finger of blame on everything but herself! She's so woe me!! Your kids are the way they are simply because of their terrible upbringing! Her and the convict girlfriend beater as so poorly educated themselves they fail to see it! Feeding the kids processed crap every day, either processed crap or McDonald's.
She moans tattlers bully her! Put yourself on the line, face the fallout! Really are scummy halfits that will self diagnose their children to make a quick £! Maybe if you used some contraception ever you wouldn't need to be sat moaning on your scrounging benefit arse asking for even more handouts for children you claim have 'issues' only bleeping issue here is that she is too bleeping lazy to provide for the family and would rather scrape by at the taxpayers benefit to show the pigs how real life is!
So easy to claim these kids have something wrong with them instead of getting a job!
I agree all 6 kids have something wrong with them - although not something the taxpayers should have to foot! They are born to parents who are almost illiterate (google the meaning Kayleigh) convicts and scrounging benefit halfwits

Reactions: 7
Not sure about the UK, but most newer council/housing association properties here have prepay metres.

---

She does. because she's spoiled and over-indulged.
I think kayleighs shithole is a older council house it has old doors upstairs and they ugly glass bits above the doors ...newer houses don't have that

I think kayleighs shithole is a older council house it has old doors upstairs and they ugly glass bits above the doors ...newer houses don't have that
Seem to remember her saying quite a while ago it was an ex local authority house?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.