Life of the baldwins #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wondered - I think it's noticeable how little the older teens have featured on the channel since the DLP trip and then the xmas day present unwrapping vlog. Now she's talking about the behaviour of some of the older teens, and she's suddenly going on about privacy also.

Makes you wonder if there's been some internal rumblings behind the scenes within the family?

She's also been regularly talking recently about the cost of essentials and recent bills. I wonder if she's starting to consider getting a normal job and a more regular income? I wonder if she's been talking to her friend Jen about this given her recent decision to quit youtube?

I could be completely wrong but, could this potentially be the very beginning of the end for the channel?
That Christmas video was the most awkward watch. You could cut the atmosphere between the 2 older boys with a knife.

Reactions: 4
The coat Rhys got was to small FS it would have fitted Ryley...

the bigger size was probably more expensive

Reactions: 6
Omg can’t they let the spoilt ones go in the water next thing she will be moaning the kids are poorly 😷 don’t they have any control over the younger ones

Reactions: 2
Felicity's dairy free lasted long what a bloody joke
---

That bloody Kayleigh is a lazy fukn cow gets up when she wants fucks off to costa then does ironing that is just to show us shes doing summat cuz she dont want to wash her car then gets dinner cooked as well I mean wtaf !!!! I dont know how he lives with such a lazy witch she really does get away with doing tit

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She was disappointed she didn't get a load of cakes in her Costa bag. I'm guessing her New Year healthy living plans have gone out the window.. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What a lazy mare Kev is the one working up early and out before you even get up yet you stay in bed and let him do the jobs then go Costa can even use a ironing board properly standing on the wrong side she is obviously not born with common sense can’t believe Kev used Brooke discount card if Morrisons found out she could get in trouble unless he is on the system which I don’t he would be

What a lazy mare Kev is the one working up early and out before you even get up yet you stay in bed and let him do the jobs then go Costa can even use a ironing board properly standing on the wrong side she is obviously not born with common sense can’t believe Kev used Brooke discount card if Morrisons found out she could get in trouble unless he is on the system which I don’t he would be
they also use Jamie’s discount card for Sainsbury’s for their shopping every week.

Reactions: 1
Clearly Sainsburys in Taunton.. we should all give them a call in the morning! Why should she be allowed to get more freebies!
Just wondering how dairy intolerant the kid is with all the yoghurt, chocolate, milkshakes and chocolate cereals!? Why does Kayleigh have to lie all the time? One minute she can't have dairy and next she is shoving maltesers down its throat on a Tuesday night. I don't understand!!

Reactions: 5
I work for another supermarket and a parent can be your nominated used for discount card as long as they live with you. A girl I work with has both her parents work in the same store so can't have a second card because of that. So wouldnt Kayleigh be allowed to use it as his mum living with him? I don't follow too well on If anyone else is using his card though so not 100% on this case!

I get annoyed when she is happy to use Jamie’s and now Brooke’s discount card but she is too lazy to get a job 12 months of the yr and get poor Kev to work all hours while she watches day time tv or home bargins shopping
---

I work for another supermarket and a parent can be your nominated used for discount card as long as they live with you. A girl I work with has both her parents work in the same store so can't have a second card because of that. So wouldnt Kayleigh be allowed to use it as his mum living with him? I don't follow too well on If anyone else is using his card though so not 100% on this case!
Yes she can use his but Brooke is his girlfriend and works at Morrison’s in taunton so Brooke have hers to Kevin to use and he is no relationship to Brooke she could get in trouble for that but they won’t care as long as they got discount Kayleigh needs a 12 month job not summer cleaning caravans she can’t get much from cleaning caravans when you take the cost of fuel and washing all the bedding at home but bet she must get discount at haven or she wouldn’t do it

Last edited:
I hadn't seen they were using Brookes card. Brooke could get fired for that if Morrisons is anything like Asda! If they were clever they wouldn't brag about using her card at all. I'm sure plenty of people use cards they aren't supposed too but they don't brag about it online.

Jamie is Kayleigh son Brooke is not related to them she is just Jamie girlfriend don’t think she can do that
---

Thought it was with Morrisons
oh didn’t know family was allowed, not that I’m that bothered they use it, I’d do the same if I could haha.
Wouldn’t want them sacked over something so minimal.

Yes I agree , good for Jamie and Brooke for having part time jobs and going to college, - wouldn't like to see them in trouble. Brooke lives with them most of the week too . I would do it given half the chance too lol

Kevin said in the vlog he spent with felicity think they need to keep things hush poor Brooke Kevin says things before thinking as he don’t care shame he don’t spend the time with his eldest daughter like Kayleigh oldest three need to see their blood related dad don’t matter what the parents do the kids still need to see them

I wonder why no one has ever come on here and revealed once and for all why Kev went to prison? You'd think quite a few people would know what he went down for, and that they've probably annoyed enough people in the past that someone would leak it. I can't remember if the person who came on here to reveal Kev's previous child was the same one who revealed he had been to prison, but clearly there's a least one person out there who was prepared to disclose this sort of info.

I wonder why no one has ever come on here and revealed once and for all why Kev went to prison? You'd think quite a few people would know what he went down for, and that they've probably annoyed enough people in the past that someone would leak it. I can't remember if the person who came on here to reveal Kev's previous child was the same one who revealed he had been to prison, but clearly there's a least one person out there who was prepared to disclose this sort of info.
Not everyone knows about tattle though or they probably would reveal...

that newspaper article is proof enough for me that he was in for battering his ex it all makes sense and that's why he hasn't seen his first born because of it

Not everyone knows about tattle though or they probably would reveal...

that newspaper article is proof enough for me that he was in for battering his ex it all makes sense and that's why he hasn't seen his first born because of it
i’m not sure I believe that article is him tbh. Isn’t he from Notthingham not Huddersfield? I mean it could be, who knows.

i’m not sure I believe that article is him tbh. Isn’t he from Notthingham not Huddersfield? I mean it could be, who knows.
We could have just been told he's from Nottingham to divert us from the article ....

or maybe he is originally from Nottingham but that doesn't mean he's not temporarily stayed elsewhere,

the article does make sence to me and i 100% think it's him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.