Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spilleroftea

VIP Member
I gave the lovely Kayleigh over a week to contact me directly… she hasn’t. All she needed to do was apologise, actually apologise without trying to make excuses.
So now I will be letting people know how vile she is…. Good luck

Reactions: 14

Aria86

Latest vlog and does not mention showing her daughters privates!! Spent some time watching old vlogs and finally noticed a school logo on the kids uniform. Contacted the school with safeguarding concerns (apparently school are aware, thats what the receptionist told me) looking into situation. Also told me that there have been other reports. Laughable that this uneducated family think its ok to expose their children in this way! Good luck K ... gone too far this time and have been reported to school and SS !! your child's privates online!!!! Throwing her kids to slaughter. Scummy central gone too far this time. Personally thought the children needed some protection so have reported her myself! What parent exposes their child's privates on the Internet?? Mistake or not!! More care should have been taken instead of making a few quid!! Lowest of the low! Should be the end of showing her children in YT videos!!

• Heart

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
Why is she taking all the caravan washing home and putting it on a quick wash. Holiday parks are renowned for bed bugs or what if someone has been ill? Surely they should be boiled washed. I would hate to lie in sheets washed at someone’s house left on the washing line for days on end. It’s really not hygienic.

queen4

Chatty Member
So she left her purse at Sainsbury's but she got it back because of "good people" who handed it in to customer services.

Good job they didn't just keep it like she did with that cash her kids found in the same store.

Yet another example of her being an absolute HYPOCRITE.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

queen4

Chatty Member
Quite ironic on her new vlog when Jamie started mentioning his channel and she 'jokingly' starts asking him for money for advertising on her channel, given the money she has made from videos on her channel that has overwhelmingly featured her kids..

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Beau2005

I feel really sorry for kev at least he put some effort in on her birthday and their anniversary. She should have taken the girls to have got him a gift with the money she spent on the Teddy.

Reactions: 11

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
Sienna doesn’t come across as being autistic, apart from her delayed speech she seems a fairly confident, bossy rude little girl! I am not sure why people seem obsessed with their children having autism.

• Heart

Mopatopshop

So she takes Sienna to buy yet another teddy bear that she neither needs nor they can afford and then no time to make Kev a cake. What did I say before about her organisational skills and her priorities. Sienna has her wrapped around her little finger which is probably the root of her behavioural problems, NOT autism. She might only be 6 but already she's figured out how to get everything she wants. Good luck when the hormones REALLY kick in 🤣

Aria86

Latest vlog, 'Charlie the dog better behaved than Sienna'. Gums reply is that he is 3 years older! Can just tell she spent the evening thinking up that comment!
Why is she shopping again when she already done her weeks shop? Oh silly me ... us taxpayers spending again!
Seriously, how grubby do them two little girls look. Need a bloody good bath and a hairwash - her videos just make me feel dirty they are such skeggy wasters. Never see her spending money on shower gel 🤔 (watch the next tax payer benefit haul for some body wash - as she doesn't watch here)!
Cracking content here! Omitted the oldest kids once again. Kev trying to string a sentence together. He really is illiterate! All, um, duh, fah. Please .... not had so much entrainment since me grannies funeral!

Reactions: 10

Honestgirl

VIP Member
Again can u see such a divide between the older three kids and the younger. They didn’t go for the meal out or were seen with the cake. I’d doesn’t matter they are older we in our house still make sure the 18 yr old celebrates with the 9 yr old. It’s like kev doesn’t want to spend money on the others

pamperpanda

Who leaves washing on the line for a few days and let's it get drenched with rain, then dry again over and over and doesn't rewash it. Or even overnight like she said the other day? It screams lazy to me. It's bad enough if it's your own washing but this is washing for the vans she cleans 🤢

• Sick

queen4

Chatty Member
I just re watched the TS tickets video and it's quite uncomfortable to watch when Summer is pleading with her mum to try and get klarna, then offering to give her all her money, and then walking over to the camera and saying she was ending the vlog. Why would you put all this online, is it supposed to be entertaining? Will Summer enjoy watching back on this in the future?

And just for good measure she announces at the end that Summer was crying and was "over emotional" and "over the top".

Aria86

Cannot believe she did not hand the cash in! She has no morals! Maybe if found a loose £5 on the pavement or something a different story! But in a supermarket where someone is probably tracing their steps . She is lucky she has the taxpayers to rely on!! A good few years ago, my son found a wallet near the bench where we walked our dog. Nothing to identify the owner inside - and a huge wad of notes inside. I'd guess over £1000. We handed in to the police station and the owner contacted us and was so grateful! He gifted us a trip to alton towers and sent my son a lovely card! We could have kept the wallet and contents but we have morals. The contents of his wallet turned out to be the cash he had saved towards visiting his sons burial site abroad. We are still in touch, I'm glad of our find that day - it bought us a new friend!
---
Gums says that the lil pig is so thoughtful spending the lost £5 on her mum and sister . .. NO a thoughtful child would have wanted to return it to its rightful owner!!
On a side note, none of my offspring have autism or sensory issues and we still spent hours shopping for clothes/shoes!! Kayleigh is just trying to diagnose her pigs with something for some more handouts! It's true, tried it with Riley and didn't work so now onto the undisciplined littler two degenarates! Why can she not fund her own lifestyle? She's so world owes her a favour, woe fucking me! Why is it only the littlest two who need new clobber!? The other 4 are growing- much faster too! Never buys a thing for them! Summer couldn't even have her pe leggings as the benefits were spent on pigs 5 and 6! Such a sorry state of affairs! When is the illerate halfwit gonna stop exploiting these children and do the decent thing - get a job and show her offspring how to survive in the real world . Working and paying your way instead of relying on everyone else!

Last edited:

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
If that was the case they wouldn't be in any vlogs....

Or if they were their faces would be hidden,

she's a delusional child exploiter

• Heart

queen4

Chatty Member
Quote from new vlog:

"My children's privacy is most important"

Kayleigh, Life of the Baldwins

Said with a straight face.

• Haha
  • Wow

kizzy

VIP Member
Jamie and Brooke deffo planning to live in the cabin, why would she move all her clothes into what amounts to a damp shed, hope they get reported again.