Life of the baldwins #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A new thread 😍, Delusional Kayleigh and kev the child abandoning girl friend beater won't be happy

Reactions: 2
Thank you for the new thread :
Recap -
Kayleigh continues to exploit her children on you tube .
Kev is still doing pretty much everything, working, cooking , looking after the kids etc.
It appears that allegedly Kev was sent to prison for beating up his ex , however we don't know this for definite.
Kayleigh is convinced Sienna has additional needs.
Kayleigh and Kev took the three favourites to Disneyland Paris , whilst the older 3 stayed at home .
Vlogmas was pretty poor this year, in terms of content and viewers .
She barely bought her three older kids anything for Xmas.

I'm sure there's plenty more to add !

Reactions: 8
Don't know why she complains about going over on the food budget - all she has to do is stop buying even a small amount of the unnecessary junk food she has in every haul and she'll be well under budget. Will also have a positive impact with regard to the various weight + dental issues in the family too.

Reactions: 6
Can’t Kayleigh make cakes for lunch boxes all seems to be processed food but it’s ok to cut back on food but she has a camera she don’t use the phone us in a high contract the spoilt girls get something every week unnecessary and her hair cost £100 think she needs to sit down and work out the spending on a whole month plus petrol where she could walk

Reactions: 3
She's lazy she could make fairy cakes, icelollys ect and save a fortune instead of buying all that junk, but the two youngest would hit the roof as they've been used to being fed all the bought stuff

Reactions: 5
Her overall food costs will be a lot more than her official food budget as she doesn't include all the numerous Mcdonalds trips etc.

Reactions: 7
She is a eejit she buys that much crap and trips to McDonald’s all that money she wastes could be spent on proper food for nutritional meals

So don’t bloody moan and groan, you are your own worst enemy not to mention she is too bloody lazy to make anything decent. You can make healthier options snacks for the kids but you won’t there is no excuse you have plenty of time on your hands it just boils down to sheer laziness!

Too true, once she throws in the 3 maccies visits a week for the overweight pigs she is spending soooo much more! Watched her food shite haul for the first time the other day and was genuinely shocked at the amount of processed crap in that house. Ok, my children do not always eat healthy and we have treat nights but not every day. Also my husband and I both work so on clash working days it's a go to. Come on tho, If I was sat with nothing to do all day refusing to work my kids would have home cooked food everyday! We have 'easy' dinner when our shifts clash. A jacket potato or similar, maybe nuggets. My kids have maccies on a special occasion (a birthday treat, party ect) when did it become part of the staple diet!? The pigs are overweight because she allows it to be so! I never seen anyone buy so much shite for a school pack up! Woman needs to give her head a bloody wobble- maybe if she stayed in education instead of getting knocked up time and time again these children would understand the real world! Unfortunately they are growing up to be the same burden on society!

---

Phwwaahhh why is she moaning about £74 for a tin of paint when the taxpayer is decorating the kitchen! Dreg has everything given to her on a bloody plate and still busting her massive gums moaning!

---

Kayleighs comments in the latest vlog 'you gotta do things on your day off' is she actually for real!? Every day is a day off when you sit on your fat scrounging arse claiming benefits and all your kids have additional needs coz they don't like washing up! Day off! Please!! Bout time the halfwit actually worked a DAY!! Only ever done a couple of hours in her whole sorry existence! Seriously her teenagers must be wholeheartedly embarrassed by the carry on!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Can't believe she left the poor rabbit outside in temp of - 6! He should have been moved inside or at least in the cabin! Her and lindsey off for Costa again! She needs to get a job to support her family.

Reactions: 5
Why don’t Kev put his bloody foot down and make her work all yr round her cleaning job is ideal for someone with smaller kids she has 3 adult kids who have bigger meals or should I say all her kids as the two spoilt brats eat adult meals bet they use some sort of credit card cause his wages don’t cover every thing especially as she was moaning the other day about the electricity or the gas bill

Reactions: 4
She doesn't even get gas lecky bills it's a payment metre, she puts the payment in with a key she was moaning she had put £50 of gas in a week

does that mean she has bad credit if she has that metre ?

Hiya Telly I tried to msg u on tiktok but I can’t cause you are not following me I followed you hen that was fae ages ago but anyway hope all is well with ya

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Too true, once she throws in the 3 maccies visits a week for the overweight pigs she is spending soooo much more! Watched her food shite haul for the first time the other day and was genuinely shocked at the amount of processed crap in that house. Ok, my children do not always eat healthy and we have treat nights but not every day. Also my husband and I both work so on clash working days it's a go to. Come on tho, If I was sat with nothing to do all day refusing to work my kids would have home cooked food everyday! We have 'easy' dinner when our shifts clash. A jacket potato or similar, maybe nuggets. My kids have maccies on a special occasion (a birthday treat, party ect) when did it become part of the staple diet!? The pigs are overweight because she allows it to be so! I never seen anyone buy so much shite for a school pack up! Woman needs to give her head a bloody wobble- maybe if she stayed in education instead of getting knocked up time and time again these children would understand the real world! Unfortunately they are growing up to be the same burden on society!

---

Phwwaahhh why is she moaning about £74 for a tin of paint when the taxpayer is decorating the kitchen! Dreg has everything given to her on a bloody plate and still busting her massive gums moaning!

---

Kayleighs comments in the latest vlog 'you gotta do things on your day off' is she actually for real!? Every day is a day off when you sit on your fat scrounging arse claiming benefits and all your kids have additional needs coz they don't like washing up! Day off! Please!! Bout time the halfwit actually worked a DAY!! Only ever done a couple of hours in her whole sorry existence! Seriously her teenagers must be wholeheartedly embarrassed by the carry on!
This pic is proof the kids get fed to much junk it's CHILD ABUSE....poor kid
Screenshot_20230126-135248.png

---

Kayleigh is a child abuser allowing her kids to get to that size and she's a child exploiter using them in every vlog for content

Last edited:
On the issue of her food budget, a few years ago she was in the press in which she seemingly criticised people who had branded her 'poor' for making cheap meals for her family. (Really? I can't remember anyone criticising her for making budget meals?) More likely the buying of unnecessary amounts of junk food (which aren't meals) and making lots of visits to fast food places, as well as wasting money on other things.

1674749149076.png

Look at the state of them anything to drum up attention to get a few extra subs,

she wouldn't have that smile on her face if the article about kev beating his ex and him getting the prison sentence resurfaced

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.