Life of the baldwins #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
tramps like them that cant afford to take ALL the kids YES KIDS should have stayed at home till they could have afforded to take them all, and it's had a financial knock on effect in the household,

her moaning about the amount of gas that's been used ..thought you made a fortune on YT Kayleigh 🤔😂 you shouldn't be scared to have the heating on if that was the case

Reactions: 7
That dlp trip was for her and the spoilt brats Riley probably had to go as the older ones didn’t want to look after him that rabbit never had nuggets which contains all vitamins and minerals very rare you see dog food in the shopping hauls I would totally be ashamed In Kevin working all hours to support the kids and her days out she needs to help support then she might not moan so much but hang on think she is too long in the tooth to stop moaning not that she had many teeth lol oh my days does that mean she has to do a few school runs with no car his will the lazy woman cope lol

Reactions: 6
That's a good point she never shows dog food ...

the poor dog probably lives of cheap shite from corners shops

Reactions: 4
Kev (perhaps paraphrasing their mechanic) predicted in the vlog the other day that the car problem will cost either "£100 or a couple of hundred" to fix. Well, if it's had a new alternator fitted it's going to cost more than that.

Reactions: 3
Yes I did wonder why Kev likes to comment on cars so much :ROFLMAO:

If it's a brand new alternator plus the labour for fitting it will cost more than £200.

• Haha
An alternator alone for their car is over £300, plus labour. It’s a shame Kev didn’t study mechanics in prison, my husband is self taught (isn’t a mechanic and hasn’t been in prison btw) and unless it’s something really serious he fixes our cars himself, Kev could save them loads!

Kev likes to talk cars, he just doesn't like to actually touch or drive them :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
tramps like them that cant afford to take ALL the kids YES KIDS should have stayed at home till they could have afforded to take them all, and it's had a financial knock on effect in the household,

her moaning about the amount of gas that's been used ..thought you made a fortune on YT Kayleigh 🤔😂 you shouldn't be scared to have the heating on if that was the case
You know what they say, "Fools and their money are easily parted"...

That reduced box of chicken she kept going on about isnt enough for four of us let alone 8 of them lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So Kayleigh tripping herself up in her lies again, giving the dairy intolerant pig cheese dunkers 🤦
---

Seriously, all that cheese, milk, yoghurt and milkshake really makes you wonder how intolerant the pig really is! I'd probably be intolerant too eating that much dairy!
---

If that was honestly my shopping I'd be too bloody embarrassed to show it!! Processed shite! Thought he was a 'chef'? Have I seriously missed something?
---

I see the illerate halfwit still cannot pronounce the word broccoli 🥦

Last edited:
Omg that’s a first she has dog biscuits but no rabbit food bet he has to fend for himself outside. Notice she had everyone’s crisps but summer wasn’t mentioned

Doesn't look like a strong piece of wood, just a bit of old unsecured cardboard which isn't going to stop a rabbit from jumping out if it wanted to.
I am not surprised the rabbit is escaping I would to bloody neglect and look what it is living in
She leaves that rabbit to defend for it self if she can’t feed her family right she isn’t going to be bothered about the animals.

I feel sorry for the dug aswell nae attention treated like it is a hindrance you can only imagine what it’s being fed, people like them don’t deserve to have animals

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The rabbit escaping it’s cage and being out in the street isn’t funny or cute or in any way acceptable 😡 anything could happen to it, I hate them

• Heart
The rabbit escaping it’s cage and being out in the street isn’t funny or cute or in any way acceptable 😡 anything could happen to it, I hate them
Yes I thought it was bizarre how she just laughs about it all and talks about it like the rabbit was off on a fun adventure or something. I bet her neighbours aren't impressed.

• Angry
Wouldn't be so funny if it hopped into someone's garden and their dog was out there. We had a neighbours massive rabbit in our garden a few months back and it was bigger then my pug! Dog didn't know what to think of it (luckily she didn't chase it before it had hopped off to the next garden!)

Wouldn't be so funny if it hopped into someone's garden and their dog was out there. We had a neighbours massive rabbit in our garden a few months back and it was bigger then my pug! Dog didn't know what to think of it (luckily she didn't chase it before it had hopped off to the next garden!)
She won’t be laughing when she has to explain to the kids it was ran over or a dog has killed it the rabbit needs a better home

• Sad
Seeing the spoilt brats have swimming lessons and felicity has gymnastics wonder what the older ones did at that age bet non of them had swimming lessons or did clubs weekly same with clothes did the older 4 get the same amount as they younger spoilt two. The older 4 you don’t see much on vlogs wonder if they are getting fed up with it as well now. Kayleigh is always vlogging when the kids get in from school she never ask how the day went or even says hello to them seems like the older 4 have to fend for themselves now it’s like just con gummy and two spoilt brats

Seeing the spoilt brats have swimming lessons and felicity has gymnastics wonder what the older ones did at that age bet non of them had swimming lessons or did clubs weekly same with clothes did the older 4 get the same amount as they younger spoilt two. The older 4 you don’t see much on vlogs wonder if they are getting fed up with it as well now. Kayleigh is always vlogging when the kids get in from school she never ask how the day went or even says hello to them seems like the older 4 have to fend for themselves now it’s like just con gummy and two spoilt brats
wonder Why Riley isn’t doing swimming lessons or football

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.