Life of the baldwins #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And even worse she thought it would be entertaining to watch.

And there's a huge irony that in the same video she's complaining about unfairly losing her money to the car parking company.

Reactions: 7
I find it worrying that people are suggesting Felicity has her own channel. She is 7 years old she shouldn’t be on the internet let alone have a channel.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I find it worrying that people are suggesting Felicity has her own channel. She is 7 years old she shouldn’t be on the internet let alone have a channel.
Totally agreed none of the kids should be on YT too many pedos about now a days every one knows too much about the kids where they work and live those useless parents don’t give a dame as long as she gets her YT money 💵

Her segment on the vlog when she found the money was way too long. If children are to be on YouTube they should be on for a minimum amount of time. Kayleigh was using it to fill out the vlog because she is too lazy to think of her own content.

Reactions: 6
Well that didn’t last long with Riley’s sensory issues with jeans as obviously worn them to crealy she is soooo wanting one child to have some sort of issues so she can get more allowance for them obviously all the kids are normal except for the parents

Again can u see such a divide between the older three kids and the younger. They didn’t go for the meal out or were seen with the cake. I’d doesn’t matter they are older we in our house still make sure the 18 yr old celebrates with the 9 yr old. It’s like kev doesn’t want to spend money on the others

Reactions: 10
Last night she put a comment below the video saying the car parking company were "roofless". I assume she meant "ruthless". She's deleted it now :LOL:
It was an open air car park then, sorry I will see myself out...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
May be if she wore her glasses and Kevin read the signs they would of seen it plus she was too tight to put a few hours on she is the only one to blame

She has the personality of a load of bread too so I can’t imagine it would be any good either

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Those little kids had pancakes after school then a full big plate of spaghetti bolognaise then more pancakes,wtf, when my kids were growing up pancakes were the meal of pancake day, it was a special pancake eating day, no wonder they are so over weight for their age

Reactions: 7
Nearly every vlog she says her place is a dump we’ll come on sort it out think the only room kept clean is the kitchen as that is her vlogging corner lol 😂

Proof again that she overfeeds the kids....

and poor Charlie needs to wait till better weather for a walk😮...she's clearly to lazy to dry him or bath him
Screenshot_20230223-125128.png

• Wow
Omg here we go again dieting. Why don’t they have proper walking foot wear already or is this the first time Charlie has walked this time of year . She only shopped in Aldi cause she has lost her discount card for Sainsbury’s she gone to Aldi cause it’s cheaper lol 😂

Well done to Kayleigh and Kevin must be first time vlog with no kids keep it up and protect the kids

Reactions: 1
I've absolutely no idea if this is the same person, so could be a complete coincidence, but I found an old news article regarding an incident that happened at the school gates in 2017 in Somerton in Somerset. I wonder if there had been any unfriendly history between the two people involved? I wasn't sure if she lived in Taunton all her life or elsewhere in the county before moving to her current home, so it could be a completely different person.

She also admitted that, on March 22 at Somerton, with intent to cause Kayleigh Baldwin harassment, alarm or distress she used threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour.

On March 22, Jones attended an infants school in Somerton where she began to be threatening and abusive towards another mother, who was also there collecting children at 3pm.

“Jones shouted towards her and was abusive calling her a witch, slag and skank, and then repeated the abuse in front of other mothers and children,” said Miss Lenanton.

• Wow
I wonder what Kayleigh or her brats did to make that woman go ape shite...

it wouldn't have been for nothing

Reactions: 2
Well, the convicted woman was also convicted of assaulting a police officer so doesn't sound like a reasonable person.

However I did wonder why she had specifically targeted the verbal abuse at that other mum at the school gate, and if any drama had happened before then.
“She then told her that if she stepped through the gate, then she was going to knock her on her back, and then followed the victim to her car calling her further names.

“The defendant was then pointing towards her own eyes and back to the victim, which she took as a threat that she had her eye on her.”

Reactions: 3
Sienna has separation anxiety loooool. She’s 5 yrs old u stupid cos stop thinking ur a dr. Why is she desperate to make her kids with extra needs. They are totally fine. And why always buy little treats for sienna and felicity even but never for the others. I buy treats for my 18 ur old she thinks as they have jobs she doesn’t need to. They are still in education she’s awful. Oh the vlog was so so so boring I didn’t even watch the walk. Forwarded through it
---
Well done to Kayleigh and Kevin must be first time vlog with no kids keep it up and protect the kids
It was bloody boring still. Even more so than normal. Who in their right mind wants to watch these two loool

Reactions: 2
Sienna won't have "separation anxiety" it's kayleigh that won't let her youngest two grow up..

if Sienna was in MacDonalds with her friends parents eating anything she wanted happy meal after happy meal, icecreams ..mark my words she wouldn't be batting a eye lid at her Witch mother not being there

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.