Life of the baldwins #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who doesn't "expolit her kids for youtube" the first half of the recent vlog is just the kids playing in the park and eating McDonald's (again). She has no content without them.

Reactions: 6
On the volg someone has commented saying 'IT WAS AN ACCIDENT ' Gums reply is ' I struggle with capital letters as I don't know if your being aggressive '
Think she just struggles with capital letters and spelling in general!

How can she say she doesn't exploit her children? We all know that Jamie and Rhys work in Sainsburys and McDonald's ... what would it take for a wierdo to rock up at these Taunton locations? Can't believe she is so stupid to announce that, surely asking for trouble and all on her head!

Reactions: 5
Why does she buy 4 loo rolls for 10 people? are they only allowed 1 sheet per go? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
She cannot afford anymore loo roll as she cannot be arsed to get a job! She is the lowest of the low ! Thinking people watching her YT, cannot see everyone is laughing at her! Bout time she paid into society! bleeping halfwit has never supported her dregs and likely never will! She is exactly what is wrong with the country! Love how the tax payer funds her half term! Bout time she faced up to facts and provides for her own degenarate offspring for a change!! Can you imagine- spending your own funds on days out and McDonald's! bleeping laughable the way she carries on! Skegs breed Skegs! Nothing but a walking womb! Cannot wait until her illerate offspring grow up and benefits are no longer avaliable!! Fancy her having to work for a living! Actually comical!

She said in comments her neighbors about 70 and she laughed ..

so she finds it funny picking and probably intimidating a OAP

Reactions: 4
Love that at the end of her food shopping video she said there will be plenty of videos this week because it’s half term……..but she doesn’t use her kids for content 🤥

Reactions: 8
The kids are her only bleeping content! We all know where they work and so do the paedophiles and wiredos! Really should be ashamed of herself! Cannot understand why she would risk the safety of her children! What is wrong with her!? Maybe the convicts oldest child views her crappy vlogs and wonderes why she is not included (although she's lucky she isn't part of the farce). The pair of them have no morals, respect or education!

The kids are her only content , and even they're boring to watch ! I'm amazed she gets the views and followers she does .

I will just leave this here
So dependent on YouTube hard up for money 1p for a 1000views 😂 is that not telling you something. Scabby… Get a bleeping job!!! Your views are dropping your content is boring just exploiting your kids for cash… Move on Bludger!!!

Attachments

• Haha
I thought she was boasting about her youtube cheque in December? If she's doing so well then why is she now worrying about having to scrape together pennies from youtube shorts?

Ahh now I see.. according to socialblade she made an estimated MAX of less than £300 in the last month

1676551871455.png

Just give up and get a proper paid job and pay your way to national insurance and get a pension scheme payment up and running stop getting your kids to pay your wage you should be supporting them not the other way round. Be interesting when all dentist go private after April they all will be like gummy then with no teeth

I thought she was boasting about her youtube cheque in December? If she's doing so well then why is she now worrying about having to scrape together pennies from youtube shorts?

Ahh now I see.. according to socialblade she made an estimated MAX of less than £300 in the last month

View attachment 1964308
I have been saying that all along as other reliable vloggers have spilt the beans on how much YT? pay ....she's only getting around £70 a week ( if she's lucky) the cons wage and a FORTUNE in tax credits,

is this why she's pushing the "sensory" stuff with the youngest to get more benefits

Just give up and get a proper paid job and pay your way to national insurance and get a pension scheme payment up and running stop getting your kids to pay your wage you should be supporting them not the other way round. Be interesting when all dentist go private after April they all will be like gummy then with no teeth
You mean "no toofs" right? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's really going for it with the clickbait titles plus the two scruffy greedy ones are on the thumbnail, yet she doesn't exploit her kids ..

Reactions: 2
Whilst she may have had a problem with the parking machine, I have NO idea why she's complaining about getting a parking charge.

Below is one of the signs from the very car park she parked at (photo is from one of the news articles she seems to think supports her arguments). Note my red boxes to highlight..

1676590853937.png

She seems annoyed/surprised about getting the fine because it took "20 minutes" to buy a ticket, but the sign very clearly states that the tariff applies from when you enter the car park, not from when you use the machine and gain a ticket. So she would've known that the time it was allegedly taking to get the ticket would be eating into the 30 minutes in total she had paid for.

She said it was "unbeknown to her " that it clocks you on the way in and on the way out in terms of the charging period. Well, maybe she should've read the sign which states it does this, and not made assumptions?

And the real gem... she goes on to say that they had parked there for "a total of 63 minutes". Well if you paid for only 30 minutes of parking and you allegedly took 20 minutes to get the ticket.. then you were still over the time you paid for!! And by 13 minutes, which she claimed was "only a little". If only it had stated on the sign that there was no grace period??? I know she's bad at maths but ultimately she tried it on, as a lot do, but she got caught out so unlucky Kayleigh you have to cough up. A few less Costas for you this month eh? She later admitted that if she had just paid for two hours (which she ultimately should've done as she parked there for over 30 minutes) then she wouldn't have been fined.

The above is why I know she won't be appealing the fine :)

Last edited:
What you mean??? Already all gummy and no bleeping teeth!
---
Suck it up you ******** gummy halfwit! Read the rules and abide by them. What you bleeping moaning about anyway, tax credits will pay your parking fine! Be grateful you had a day out - albeit at the taxpayers expense- again! Degenerate!!

Last edited:
Here we go again sienna still has sensory issues or is it sienna just being a spoilt brat taking a hour to choose trainers why give her a big choice she has not got sensory issues dr gummy she is just herself ruling the roost

It's her last chance saloon of her hopefully getting a "autistic" child as people like her see it as a trophy, plus extra money ...

the child's NOT autistic she's just a disobedient attention seeking tit... kayleighs pushing stuff onto her and causing this and the girl knows it gets her attention
---
she tried it with Ryley but got nowhere,

so she's really going for it with Sienna plus if she has a "disabled" child it means she can stay at home and not work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.