Life of the baldwins #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kayleigh chats total tit. Jamie leaving college soon I can see what she’s planning to do but won’t get anywhere.
---
K not in the pool with her at swimming and she’s fine. School she’s fine. I’ve had an enough of this woman who just as I said chats rubbish. Sensory issues now it separation lol. She said the same on Riley

Reactions: 7
The only person with issues is Kayleigh don’t think she likes it’s cause her baby is growing up and no longer needs hers so much. Kayleigh needs to let all the kids grow up jamie going out with mates who have just passed his test did she not do things like that when she was a kid why does she make it look like she is the only one going through kids growing up 🤷‍♀️

I’ve noticed there is a pattern k always feels ill on a Sunday then kev gets home from work and cooks the tea. I think she’s lazy no man wouod keep doing this there would be a divorce on the cards. He’s a wimp he needs to tell her

Reactions: 5
No one else would want him though and she knows this, that's why she makes no effort..

1. He's a woman beater
2. Abandoned his first born
3. Can't drive and won't make any effort to learn
4. Treats his stepkids different to his own
5. Allows kayleigh to make him look like a fanny
6. He's a wimp

• Heart
I honestly think Kev is just a caveman. Can’t read write or speak properly.. Kayleigh is not fair off and you can tell none of the children are bright

Reactions: 8
The pair of them can hardly string a sentence together! Almost illiterate! Why document your skanky life on YT when it's so god damn embarrassing! The children don't seem to have a brain cell between them! K&K have just bred the next generation of benefit halfwits!

She literally laughed at Jamie when he revealed his poor GCSE results, saying he must've be joking. That was plain nasty.

• Sad
1 pkt of bacon between 9 people 😂😂
---
What's she done with her brows? is she penciling them in? the gap between both brows is huge
Screenshot_20230227-230543.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone know how she met Kev, it seems an odd pairing and the fact he took on her 3 children but left his own?

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know how she met Kev, it seems an odd pairing and the fact he took on her 3 children but left his own?
If I recall correctly from a previous vlog, she said it was via online dating. He wasn't living in the same area, he came down on the train to meet her. In her wedding budget video she said they got married in September 2013, seven months after they had moved into their current house and when Riley turned 1.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Clearly online! How else does a con get a girlfriend? Maybe write a prisoner.com 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's been a easy target...a not very attractive single mum with 3 kids to three different guys.

Anyone one else think Jamie looks mixed race? ( not that there's anything wrong with that) but I think he does

Reactions: 1
She's been a easy target...a not very attractive single mum with 3 kids to three different guys.

Anyone one else think Jamie looks mixed race? ( not that there's anything wrong with that) but I think he does
Didn't even think about them being to 3 different guys! 😕😕😕

Reactions: 1
Didn't even think about them being to 3 different guys! 😕😕😕
All three look nothing like each other ..

and she has always avoided the question on lives asking if they have the same dad so it's pretty obvious they dont.

It's a shame the eldest are missing out on the extra love and support from their fathers\grandparents

She’s said in old videos that the day they met he came to the house and never left.. who in the shitting hell would do that with 3 young children in the house
---
And I still can’t get over that Kevin has even 1 brain cell to commit a crime

• Haha
Not sure bout easy target but lazy target with slug brows lol he is a ex con who has neglected his child but taken on her three and had three more they only have contact with her mum and her sister but thought she had more siblings and the same with him. I have notice the vlogs now go in the wash room and front room obviously she reads on here. That dream of owning a house she now says it won’t happen but we all knew that lol. All the kids have some sort of issue according to Kayleigh but she is after more money saves her getting a proper job. Sienna issues all are the parents faults not letting her grow up and they need to stop spoiling her as it will only get worse as she gets older.

Her new vlog title is "I told a lie". Well that's a lie in itself, she's told many lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s quite clear Kev does the majority of the child care, considering she is at home most of the day it’s no wonder he forgot to put the antibiotics back in the fridge.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.