Life of the baldwins #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's been a easy target...a not very attractive single mum with 3 kids to three different guys.

Anyone one else think Jamie looks mixed race? ( not that there's anything wrong with that) but I think he does
Jamie’s not mixed race at all. How? No features at all

Jamie’s not mixed race at all. How? No features at all
His dad could have been mixed race ...
---
It's just my opinion I think Jamie is mixed race...his grandfather could have been mixed race.

Being mr doesn't mean your skin is always dark look at Kate Ferdinands child ( although you can't see his face) but his skin is still pale,

and Jade goody was mixed race

Last edited:
His dad could have been mixed race ...
---
It's just my opinion I think Jamie is mixed race...his grandfather could have been mixed race.

Being mr doesn't mean your skin is always dark look at Kate Ferdinands child ( although you can't see his face) but his skin is still pale,

and Jade goody was mixed race
She had the features of nose and lips thought. What does Jamie have do you think

She had the features of nose and lips thought. What does Jamie have do you think
I can't get into this without sounding racist ( and I'm not a racist person)

Like I said it could be down the line maybe a grandparent that was black or mixed race...

Kevs been made to give up his vape i see....does he get no pleasures in life it's all? it's just work work work for him while Kayleigh lounges about

Reactions: 1
Kevs been made to give up his vape i see....does he get no pleasures in life it's all? it's just work work work for him while Kayleigh lounges about
Not sure what the dynamics of their relationship really is. She seems to spend a lot of time doing not a lot while he works, cooks and looks after the kids.

Reactions: 5
He's been a babysitter and a future sperm donor from day 1..

i do feel a bit sorry for Kev he does work a lot of hours yet has nothing much to show for it,

does he have any male friends?

I think she keeps him on a short leash scared incase he spends 1p

Reactions: 7
I think she likes to keep him on a short leash for quite a few reasons.

Reactions: 6
I think she's just trolling people now with her constant stop/stop/fake dieting.

And just to give a sense of her healthy regime she's passing on to her youngest two, she says she bought them sweets "as it's a Friday", before admitting they've already had sweets other times this week because she's "been slack". And just for good measure instead of having the home cooked meal she had planned she took them to Mcdonalds.. for a change. You can tell she's so happy knowing she now gets 30% off there with Rhys's discount card, she'll be dying to go there to scoff once she quits her 'diet'.

Reactions: 3
She said they are going on holiday in two weeks but didn’t say where. That’s odd. Plus kids are at school. I bet she means a weekend in a campsite nearby lol

Reactions: 2
How are they going camping in France when their car doesn't fit them all in ? oh, I know, they leave half their kids behind.

Reactions: 4
They won’t go on holiday without going with another family so their stuff or kids go with them. See how the vlogs are taken in different views of the house but she don’t read things on here 🤷‍♀️

The bleep can't even afford a new living room carpet, or for Kev to get driving lessons ( although i think it suits her him not being mobile as she's more in control).. yet was contemplating doing her food shop in Marks 😂

• Haha
I watched a Vlog from around 3 years ago, yet again Kev and Summer were looking after the younger two while K held the camera making sarcastic comments.

Her cooker rings are damaged to duck... Kev the chef Ramsey should know you need to use the proper ceramic pans on that that cooker,

tramps

Reactions: 3
What is the ****** talking about?? Going to the next town to shop at M&S, there is M&S in Taunton! Maybe if she stopped banging out kids for a living she would have more disposable cash! Hilarious how Kev only got a knot in it when the cap was bought in!! These benefit families boil my piss! We get 00000 government handouts! Can you imagine the dregs having to solely survive on actually earnings!? Would love to see that vlog!! So sick on my tax paying for this degenerative family and others like them!!
Where are we paying for these scumbags to go on holiday this time? Holiday??!! Phwaahh!
Is it just me or do they all look like they need a bloody good wash?! House looks like it stinks! Kids look like they stink! Need a bloody good hairwash! Actually would fit right in on benefits street (would pay K a few quid)!
Kayleigh moaning about getting her 10,000 steps - if she got a job and paid back into society she would smash that! Worked it out ... she claims the kids have 'issues' so she can "look after' them forever and not have to get a job! The 'special' kids will depend on her forever. Ching ching £££££. Still no work for the gummy twit! Can she not see that her and her scummy dregs are what is ruining this country!! Let them just have what they earn!! (Sweet FA) This country is too bloody soft! Also, the scabby kids will do the same as her, absolutely duck all!

• Heart
How desperate is this burdon on society..she phoned a low budget mag and sold her "Disney story" for £25 😂😂😂😂

Did she mention she left half her kids (one takes fits) at home🤔
Screenshot_20230307-131408.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Disgusting nothing mentioned about the kids left at home yet again don’t care as long as money coming In grrrr

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.