Life of the baldwins #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she should be getting her feet properly measured and fit in some shoes that are better for wide feet… supermarket trainers might well feel a bit uncomfortable for a child with bread cake feet…

Reactions: 5
Last night she put a comment below the video saying the car parking company were "roofless". I assume she meant "ruthless". She's deleted it now :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm actually surprised how willing she was to vlog the fact that one of her children found (someone else's) money and decided to keep it. Perhaps people might feel different in a situation of finding some cash in the middle of a field or something, but I think I'd feel different if I found cash in a shop where there's lots of people and someone who has lost something might go back to the store to ask if it's been handed in. Also it's a place with a LOT of CCTV so something being lost or stolen would more likely be captured, but obviously that didn't deter her. I was just quite surprised that she'd actually vlog the fact they took the money and make it so public, never mind the fact it was at a shop which employs her son. I wonder what Sainsbury's would think about this?

It’s not teaching the kids the right way should of handed it in and gave felicity names if not claimed then she could have that’s teaching the kids what they find to keep it could of been a child lost his money come on Kayleigh teach the kids right

Reactions: 2
I just thought letting your kid keep someone else's money (that had a realistic chance of being returned to the rightful owner), then vlogging about it so the whole world knows, showing how happy/excited they are about it, then saying what they bought with it, it all seems a bit.. off.

I agree about the money, they could have handed it to customer services so she could show Felicity the moral of being honest when you find something that doesn’t belong to you.

Cannot believe she did not hand the cash in! She has no morals! Maybe if found a loose £5 on the pavement or something a different story! But in a supermarket where someone is probably tracing their steps . She is lucky she has the taxpayers to rely on!! A good few years ago, my son found a wallet near the bench where we walked our dog. Nothing to identify the owner inside - and a huge wad of notes inside. I'd guess over £1000. We handed in to the police station and the owner contacted us and was so grateful! He gifted us a trip to alton towers and sent my son a lovely card! We could have kept the wallet and contents but we have morals. The contents of his wallet turned out to be the cash he had saved towards visiting his sons burial site abroad. We are still in touch, I'm glad of our find that day - it bought us a new friend!
---
Gums says that the lil pig is so thoughtful spending the lost £5 on her mum and sister . .. NO a thoughtful child would have wanted to return it to its rightful owner!!
On a side note, none of my offspring have autism or sensory issues and we still spent hours shopping for clothes/shoes!! Kayleigh is just trying to diagnose her pigs with something for some more handouts! It's true, tried it with Riley and didn't work so now onto the undisciplined littler two degenarates! Why can she not fund her own lifestyle? She's so world owes her a favour, woe bleeping me! Why is it only the littlest two who need new clobber!? The other 4 are growing- much faster too! Never buys a thing for them! Summer couldn't even have her pe leggings as the benefits were spent on pigs 5 and 6! Such a sorry state of affairs! When is the illerate halfwit gonna stop exploiting these children and do the decent thing - get a job and show her offspring how to survive in the real world . Working and paying your way instead of relying on everyone else!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Apparently she's "a complete goody two-shoes" now :ROFLMAO: completely deluded more like....

• Haha
If she thinks getting an autism diagnosis will get her extra benefits she's in for a shock its not that easy especially for children who are classed as "high functioning" (they don't use that term anymore) which is what Sienna would be.

Reactions: 2
It just goes
It’s not teaching the kids the right way should of handed it in and gave felicity names if not claimed then she could have that’s teaching the kids what they find to keep it could of been a child lost his money come on Kayleigh teach the kids right
It just goes to show what type of person she is well karma to her for not returning the money teaching her kids it’s alright to keep money that doesn’t belong to them.
Shame on you K!!!! And shamelessly vlogs it. That is stealing, they are not to be TRUSTED!!!

Reactions: 3
Moaning about the parking fine and says she hates anything illegal. Does that include Kev the con 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow I have to comment. Imagine that was someone's last fiver to get a few essentials in. They've dropped it, gone to customer services in the hope someone has handed it in so they can get their food and it hasn't. I can't believe she thinks it's okay
---
It's completely different if it was found in the street where there's nowhere to hand it in. I've found money in shops before and it goes straight to the desk. That's someone's money, and we are in a cost of living crisis, and she thinks it's okay her child grabbed the money and spent it.

Reactions: 7
Wow I have to comment. Imagine that was someone's last fiver to get a few essentials in. They've dropped it, gone to customer services in the hope someone has handed it in so they can get their food and it hasn't. I can't believe she thinks it's okay
This is so true, imagine it was some old person or a mum with a baby needing to buy nappies and that was all the money they had . It's disgusting. Just shows her morals .

This is so true, imagine it was some old person or a mum with a baby needing to buy nappies and that was all the money they had . It's disgusting. Just shows her morals .
It's okay though cos at least she got a new mug out of it eh? Nevermind the person who is most probably going without some essentials

Reactions: 3
She’s most definitely been in a position where £5 is important, which makes it even more wrong that she’s gone about it like that, teaching her children’s that someone’s loss is their gain as well as how to be lazy and scrounge off the state.
really appalled at her. £5 could of been towards nappies, baby milk, an essential meal for a family or elderly.
She’s really shown everyone her true colours

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.