Life of Beckie #3 Swipe up this, swipe up that, fill my house with some more tat.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t think she could get more irritating but somehow she always manages too! Braggy Begay Becci put your boob away….my only joy is that she genuinely is gutted breastfeeding hasn’t made her lost weight…karma anyone!!!

Reactions: 1
I didn’t think she could get more irritating but somehow she always manages too! Braggy Begay Becci put your boob away….my only joy is that she genuinely is gutted breastfeeding hasn’t made her lost weight…karma anyone!!!
BF made me hang onto weight!!

Thinking maybe a parent? Dad?
I reckon her mum, they’ve always had a bit of a weird relationship, her mum used to remind her of the anniversary of when she got left at the aisle 🤷‍♀️ I unfollowed her ages ago (could not cope with the beige) but I actually hope she’s okay. Her insta annoys me but I think she’s probably a nice person in real life

Reactions: 3
I reckon her mum, they’ve always had a bit of a weird relationship, her mum used to remind her of the anniversary of when she got left at the aisle 🤷‍♀️ I unfollowed her ages ago (could not cope with the beige) but I actually hope she’s okay. Her insta annoys me but I think she’s probably a nice person in real life
ahh yes I remember that.I just went and looked and Beckie doesn't follow her anymore!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
After a bit of snooping.. the mum and sister are on holiday now in Greece. Assuming the friend the sister has taken has maybe filled Beckie’s space? Or maybe it was why they fell out in the first place. Who knows. Just speculating. Regardless of if I think she is v annoying on Instagram, I hope she’s okay. Must be horrible to see your family off having a jolly without you.

Reactions: 4
Wow I wonder what they did to upset her so much. Remember she was always with her sister and her daughter Edith with indigo as they're similar ages.

Defo fallen out with her parents, she's fully snubbed her dad for fathers day. Interesting
She’s posted that thing on her stories about Father’s Day for those who have lost fathers/have strained relationships etc so definitely something gone on there. I find all the beige and rattan a bit twee but genuinely hope that she’s ok, it’s horrible when something like that happens and it’s obviously affected her