Life of Beckie #3 Swipe up this, swipe up that, fill my house with some more tat.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s posted that thing on her stories about Father’s Day for those who have lost fathers/have strained relationships etc so definitely something gone on there. I find all the beige and rattan a bit twee but genuinely hope that she’s ok, it’s horrible when something like that happens and it’s obviously affected her
Lots of people post those generic “happy Father’s Day to those who don’t have a dad etc” but I’m sure she used to always do a Father’s Day post. Maybe she just stopped bothering because he doesn’t have Instagram? Bit pointless to write a post he won’t see. I definitely think she’s fallen out with a close family member though, perhaps the others have taken sides?

Reactions: 1
She no longer follows her mum or sister so there’s definitely been a big fall out.

I had noticed she seemed to have taken a step back from Instagram the past few months. Every time she’s posted briefly on her stories she looks really sad.

Reactions: 2
What on earth is going on?! Very out of character of her to post something so public like that

Reactions: 2
I really want the ☕ She posted earlier that her nana came round so she must have at least some family support

Anyone have the low down on her hubby? Can’t quite put my finger on it but there’s something about him that I don’t like…

Reactions: 4
Wow she’s being very vocal on her stories, even posted a private message from her sister 😳

• Wow
Yes she's really revealed what's gone on hasn't she! Tbf her sister and mum do sound like wankers and always have

Basically a message from her sister saying that she should be grateful if the childhood they had and that they didn’t end up arrested/on drugs and then another post saying about them being hit/emotionally abused as kids and that’s why her sister is the way she is. It all stemmed from something her sister said about Adam. Can’t remember what else

I’m pretty sure she has a younger brother too? I can’t remember his name but I remember her posting about him and his girlfriend when one of the kids were born. I wonder what his thoughts are on the situation.

I do feel bad for her and I’m guessing she feels victimised and bullied, so fair enough if she wants to stand up for herself but I personally find it strange doing it SO publicly. Especially when she has a reasonable sized following and agency!

She’s alluding to their being some sort of smear campaign against her so maybe she feels like it’s her only way to get her point across. But if they’re all narcissists then she’s feeding them with this as it’s their ammunition to say how unhinged she is etc and to justify what’s going on. Must be horrible to have that realisation about your family though