Life of Beckie #3 Swipe up this, swipe up that, fill my house with some more tat.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those kids have horrendous names
Can you imagine them turning up for a job interview? Which let's face it, as much as she thinks she is A-list material and they wont ever have to work, they definitely will.

"Hi, my name's Rocket"
"Excuse me?"
"Rocket. Rocket Ochre"
"Right. Thanks for coming"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hope she doesn’t tell indigo when he’s older how awful his birth was and so horrible, but his brothers was soooo wonderful and amazing.

Reactions: 2
I hope she doesn’t tell indigo when he’s older how awful his birth was and so horrible, but his brothers was soooo wonderful and amazing.
I know, basically all she’s done is moan about how hideous the first birth and newborn experience was and how this one is sooo much better. Sad to hear from indigos perspective. Must be those magic placenta pills for sure...

Reactions: 3
Can I just say, I have noticed something.. since the announcement of the baby.. all the posts has said MY,IM ect.. she hasn't mentioned Adam once.. especially the post 2 days ago about rocket not having acid reflux.. about all of HER struggles and how SHE is so happy.. just seems strange how she hasn't mentioned WE and had a FAMILY photo and and included Adam in any of the posts 🧐

Reactions: 1
She just posted her 2 years in her home photo and I kid you not, it took me 5 mins during a boring meeting at work to find her address. Stupid woman

And you're right, since having the new baby all I've noticed is how much she still clings onto the horrendous time she had with Indigo. I actually think she's disappointed not to have another reflux baby. Munchausen much? Just be grateful and move the duck on. Not everything has to have a touch of sadness to it.

Reactions: 8
What a moron, I’ve found the Rightmove listing too - complete with that hideous wallpaper they’ve kept two years down the line.

Reactions: 1
What a moron, I’ve found the Rightmove listing too - complete with that hideous wallpaper they’ve kept two years down the line.
I know right! People put their entire existence on the Internet for likes. And they call us tattlers the weird ones 🤣

Reactions: 2
It’s like she wants “Rocky” to have a reflux. Are people not being sympathetic enough!?

Reactions: 6
I hate that hat the baby is wearing. Looks like something from the handmaids tale. Hate it.

Reactions: 8
So much for her candid pic that Adam took of her breastfeeding without her knowing...but it's an AD/PR post for the bra/pump?! So it's just 100% staged and fake - anything for a freebie this cheapskate!

Reactions: 11