Life of Beckie #3 Swipe up this, swipe up that, fill my house with some more tat.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All very odd. I don’t like her beige life but I am starting to feel a bit sorry for her now.

Reactions: 1
I’m pretty sure she has a younger brother too? I can’t remember his name but I remember her posting about him and his girlfriend when one of the kids were born. I wonder what his thoughts are on the situation.

I do feel bad for her and I’m guessing she feels victimised and bullied, so fair enough if she wants to stand up for herself but I personally find it strange doing it SO publicly. Especially when she has a reasonable sized following and agency!
I think the brother is a lot younger, late teens/early 20’s so may not have had the same childhood experience and probably doesn’t get involved when his sisters fall out.

Why would you take a photo of your infant child pouring washing powder all over themselves instead of removing them from the situation 😬

@Cocomelonmom tagging you so you can find the thread!
Thank you! 💓

Does anyone know more about what's actually happened?
I only started following her relatively recently and I don't really know much about her etc... Plus I don't go on Instagram very often so only caught some tail end of her recent stories.. I'd love to know more purely for the fact that I'm going through something similar with my own family😔

Thank you! 💓

Does anyone know more about what's actually happened?
I only started following her relatively recently and I don't really know much about her etc... Plus I don't go on Instagram very often so only caught some tail end of her recent stories.. I'd love to know more purely for the fact that I'm going through something similar with my own family😔
She always had an odd relationship with her mum, was very close to her sister but I believe she made a negative comment to Beckie about her husband (Adam) and something or other kicked off.

I’m not sure if that’s what started the breakdown of relationship between Beckie and her parents but she often reposts things about narcissistic parents and has alluded to them being physically and emotionally abusive and controlling. Beckie has a younger brother who she is now back in contact with so I presume he has now seen the light and cut out their parents too. Her sister is a single parent who presumably relies on their parents a lot and has been very defending of them. She was basically super quiet on Instagram for months, then all of a sudden became quite vocal and posted a lot regarding her recent struggles which is very unlike her. I think her sister/parents were potentially saying things about her on social media and insinuating she was lying, so she (quite rightly) stood up for herself.

sorry to hear you’re going through a difficult time x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She always had an odd relationship with her mum, was very close to her sister but I believe she made a negative comment to Beckie about her husband (Adam) and something or other kicked off.

I’m not sure if that’s what started the breakdown of relationship between Beckie and her parents but she often reposts things about narcissistic parents and has alluded to them being physically and emotionally abusive and controlling. Beckie has a younger brother who she is now back in contact with so I presume he has now seen the light and cut out their parents too. Her sister is a single parent who presumably relies on their parents a lot and has been very defending of them. She was basically super quiet on Instagram for months, then all of a sudden became quite vocal and posted a lot regarding her recent struggles which is very unlike her. I think her sister/parents were potentially saying things about her on social media and insinuating she was lying, so she (quite rightly) stood up for herself.

sorry to hear you’re going through a difficult time x
yeah something like this I think, although I thought she said her sister said something negative about her to her own husband (Ryan). Sometimes I wonder if the person who waa on this thread and used to comment constantly was her sister😂 she used to know a lot about them.
Her mum was weird wasn't she, always reminding Beckie of the day she was jilted

• Sad
Reactions: 6
yeah something like this I think, although I thought she said her sister said something negative about her to her own husband (Ryan). Sometimes I wonder if the person who waa on this thread and used to comment constantly was her sister😂 she used to know a lot about them.
Her mum was weird wasn't she, always reminding Beckie of the day she was jilted
I’d love to know who that person was too 😬

I really didn’t like Beckie for a long time but she’s done a full 360 on me and I really feel for her in her situation. I’ve been through similar with in laws and it’s not nice.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thanks for the info, yeh it's really sad 😔 I really feel for her. I know exactly how hard it is.

On another slightly unrelated note, I agree with others about her husband (can't remember his name) that there was something weird about him that I can't put my finger on...
I think she's absolutely gorgeous looking and he's, well, quite unattractive (sorry that's horrible) but yeh he's massively punching! But hopefully he's a good un and is a good partner.

So what happened with her being jilted? That's also very sad (and awful that her mum banged on about it???!)

Reactions: 2

I really didn’t like Beckie for a long time but she’s done a full 360 on me and I really feel for her in her situation. I’ve been through similar with in laws and it’s not nice.
yeah I feel the same. I have found some of her behaviours frustrating in the past but I don’t think she’s a bad person at all.

so interesting to see people mentioning about who those obsessive commenters were! I always assumed it was someone within her inner circle but never considered her sister!! Good theory.

Agree with you too.
im always suspicious of those tattlers who seem to only comment on one individual and are utterly obsessive! Seen it on a couple of threads now and it always comes across odd

Thanks for the info, yeh it's really sad 😔 I really feel for her. I know exactly how hard it is.

On another slightly unrelated note, I agree with others about her husband (can't remember his name) that there was something weird about him that I can't put my finger on...
I think she's absolutely gorgeous looking and he's, well, quite unattractive (sorry that's horrible) but yeh he's massively punching! But hopefully he's a good un and is a good partner.

So what happened with her being jilted? That's also very sad (and awful that her mum banged on about it???!)
I followed Beckie on Tumblr when she was engaged the first time. From what I remember, he broke up with her without any reason like a week before they were due to get married. I think he literally just cut all contact. She had a bit of a breakdown but then went travelling and got over it.

Her relationship with her mum has always been really weird, I think this has been mentioned a lot on this thread. When she got engaged the first time (not Adam) I’m sure she said her mum cried because she didn’t like him. Her mum always used to message her on the anniversary of the break up, even after she was married and had children to remind her. It always seemed so unnecessarily hurtful/manipulative to me.

I followed Beckie on Tumblr when she was engaged the first time. From what I remember, he broke up with her without any reason like a week before they were due to get married. I think he literally just cut all contact. She had a bit of a breakdown but then went travelling and got over it.

Her relationship with her mum has always been really weird, I think this has been mentioned a lot on this thread. When she got engaged the first time (not Adam) I’m sure she said her mum cried because she didn’t like him. Her mum always used to message her on the anniversary of the break up, even after she was married and had children to remind her. It always seemed so unnecessarily hurtful/manipulative to me.
yeah didn't she send her flowers on the anniversary like I know this is a hard day for you.
what?! That must have also been weird for her husband

Her parents sound awful. Can tell her mum was a fruit loop, calling the police falsely on her husband for abuse aswell so awful

God I actually feel terrible for her having to live on the same street as them. They sound so nasty!

I think it's clear how much this situation has took its toll on her for so long now, I feel so sad for her. The more she posts about her situation, the more I'm convinced the person who started these threads is her mum or sister. They used to keep these threads going, said they knew her somehow I think and never post anymore.

I feel so sorry for her. What a horrible set of people. I’ve said before I wasn’t keen on her to begin with…but don’t think she was genuinely happy in herself back then either and was obviously going through tit with her family. She does seem happier now (albeit not todays story) that she has cut ties. I just want to give her a hug after seeing that latest post.
I definitely think the poster on these threads was her sister or mum. Didn’t Beckie reckon she knew anyway?