Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Becki5788

I have never posted on here before but that last story has really got to me. Beckie love, your child is fine. Reflux is crap, but jeez it's about time you put it to bed. We have a daughter with complex medical needs and it boils my blood to see her posting about his reflux like its literally the worst thing that has ever happened to anyone EVER. Get a grip love, reflux is one small drop in our daughters massive ocean of concerns and quite frankly I'm sick of hearing about it so you can get the "woe is me" pity party.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Justhereforthegoss

Chatty Member
So much for her candid pic that Adam took of her breastfeeding without her knowing...but it's an AD/PR post for the bra/pump?! So it's just 100% staged and fake - anything for a freebie this cheapskate!

Reactions: 11

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
So relieved.
I thought we were all going to haveto #bekind because of this Christmas miracle that has been announced.
Guess it's full bitch ahead then?
😈
Always😂

Baby news is lovely whoever it is, but I honestly can’t believe anyone would go to those lengths to announce a pregnancy, a simple picture would have sufficed, I would have loved to have watched them filming that, falling about by a wall, throwing glitter about, ridiculous! But to put on that absolute show to then mention women struggling just completely missed the mark. It actually came across smug👎🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 10

hhhhhh

Bet they will try to be like a poundshop version of those twin brothers on Selling Sunset 😂😂 not quite multi million pound houses yet mate!

• Haha
Those kids have horrendous names
Can you imagine them turning up for a job interview? Which let's face it, as much as she thinks she is A-list material and they wont ever have to work, they definitely will.

"Hi, my name's Rocket"
"Excuse me?"
"Rocket. Rocket Ochre"
"Right. Thanks for coming"

• Haha

Limoncello

She's going to dine out on that stupid Zara pose reel for weeks. I've stopped looking at her stories because she just reposts people saying how wonderful/funny/kind she is. Does she realise they only say that so she'll share it and they'll get more followers!?

Reactions: 9

Limoncello

I'm not sure what's more nauseating, Adam taking Indigo to the 'meadow' so she can read pretentious poetry that speaks to her future self or the shameless suck up Sunday posts

I'm not sure what's more nauseating, Adam taking Indigo to the 'meadow' so she can read pretentious poetry that speaks to her future self or the shameless suck up Sunday posts
Also of they're at the meadow (this annoyed me way more than it should, non-instawankers call it a field or a park!?) Who took the picture!?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Carmen 6

VIP Member
I really must apologise, I've made a huge mistake....
I sincerely didn't realise that this was Beckie's 'hobby' and that she was doing it to 'help people out'.
I honestly thought she was just prancing about, making faces at a camera in order to get free.....
Cooker
Clothes
Buggies
Outings
Skincare
Treats
Sofas
Toys
Make up
etc.etc. etc.
So, sorry....my bad.
😓View attachment 383469

• Haha

Laled78

How can you definitively state your child is ‘above average’ in everything?!!! Only by having absolutely no self awareness 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
She took a picture of her baby screaming in pain having his tongue tie cut, and posted it on Instagram 😳.
Both of mine have had tongue ties, my eldest had hers cut and it made no difference to her feeding, her latch was still rubbish and I was still is pain for several months but I pushed through it. My second was born at the start of COVID and I was told they had stopped all appointments to have them cut so he never had it done. I just cracked on and got through it. And a few weeks down the line, he grew bigger and was able to feed easier anyway so was fine without it 🤷‍♀️. I really don’t think I could have put any of my babies through Having it cut twice. I totally understand the desperation when feeding is incredibly painful but it passes. It’s almost like she loves the attention of it all.
Taking a photo of my little baby in pain would be the last thing on my mind. But anything for the gram.

Foundmypeople

Rocket. Ochre. (Rocky). Poor beige Rocky. Very cute baby but I can't imagine looking at a newborn and thinking aaaah yes, you look just like a Rocket Ochre.

• Haha

Carmen 6

VIP Member
The measly attempt at consoling her screaming baby because she is desperate to film it makes me sick.

Your baby screams like that you stand up, you cradle, you rock, you put them close to your heartbeat. Not Beckie, nope she films it for the gram

My baby also had reflux and it is shit and hard and they cry all the time, but you console as best as you can and keep them close to you. Everyone knows screaming babies hate sitting down and prefer being stood up and bounced, dont they?
I'm just suprised she didn't add a swipe up on their outfits.

• Haha

Heretoread19

Really annoyed me. Especially the bit at the bottom.
I am 39 weeks pregnant after 2 miscarriages. I have a 3 year old too.

I wasn’t going to announce at all until I had a photo taken on my birthday that I wanted to upload but it was obvious so I made a point of having a very quick picture of my bump and posted saying yes, I’m pregnant! I was 35 weeks.

they spent money on that video and for what? The gram! Life isn’t about that, surely we learnt that this year especially?!

• Heart