Life of Beckie #3 Swipe up this, swipe up that, fill my house with some more tat.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor child! I can’t cope she’s had his tongue tie cut AGAIN surely dealing with a painful latch would be better than doing that to your newborn twice within the space of a couple of week! It’s all about her…this is her “reflux” version with the new baby.

Reactions: 1
Poor child! I can’t cope she’s had his tongue tie cut AGAIN surely dealing with a painful latch would be better than doing that to your newborn twice within the space of a couple of week! It’s all about her…this is her “reflux” version with the new baby.
The tit about the heart murmur too, I swear she wants those children to have some kind of problem. It seems odd to me that she’s posted to say he’s gaining weight and gone up on the centile chart but had the tongue tie cut again, babies with severe tongue ties just don’t gain weight and hop up the charts as can’t get the milk to flow out due to the tongue tie preventing them from latching. A baby that’s gaining weight well and going up the centiles cannot be severely tongue tied surely?!🤷🏼‍♀️

She took a picture of her baby screaming in pain having his tongue tie cut, and posted it on Instagram 😳.
Both of mine have had tongue ties, my eldest had hers cut and it made no difference to her feeding, her latch was still rubbish and I was still is pain for several months but I pushed through it. My second was born at the start of COVID and I was told they had stopped all appointments to have them cut so he never had it done. I just cracked on and got through it. And a few weeks down the line, he grew bigger and was able to feed easier anyway so was fine without it 🤷‍♀️. I really don’t think I could have put any of my babies through Having it cut twice. I totally understand the desperation when feeding is incredibly painful but it passes. It’s almost like she loves the attention of it all.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The picture she took is disgusting. I really can’t stand her and everytime I look on her profile she reminds me of someone dying for their kids to have an issue so she can have sympathy.

also, who interrupts an update for their child to talk about their floral curtain dress 🥴🥴

Reactions: 6
She took a picture of her baby screaming in pain having his tongue tie cut, and posted it on Instagram 😳.
Both of mine have had tongue ties, my eldest had hers cut and it made no difference to her feeding, her latch was still rubbish and I was still is pain for several months but I pushed through it. My second was born at the start of COVID and I was told they had stopped all appointments to have them cut so he never had it done. I just cracked on and got through it. And a few weeks down the line, he grew bigger and was able to feed easier anyway so was fine without it 🤷‍♀️. I really don’t think I could have put any of my babies through Having it cut twice. I totally understand the desperation when feeding is incredibly painful but it passes. It’s almost like she loves the attention of it all.
Taking a photo of my little baby in pain would be the last thing on my mind. But anything for the gram.

Reactions: 8
Again the poor babe in the sling staring directly at the sun for the gram pic. How many photos were taken? How long was she standing there? How long was the poor babe forced to endure the sun right in his face 😞

I don’t really get why she’s keep reiterating how severe his tongue tie is as if he’s the only baby that has experienced it. I know it’s horrific, my baby had 100% TT but I never once said how severe it was or anything like that. She just seems to want there to be something wrong.

Reactions: 4
Same! It's so common but no ones baby has it as bad as Beckie's baby. My daughter had hers cut and I don't remember thinking midway through what a great photo op it was. Very odd behaviour. If she's that bothered about poor Rocky's latching abilitysheshould just bite the bullet and bottle feed. Oh but then she wouldn't be able to poston the gram with her tit out and a creepy lopsided grin. I actually think she stopped breastfeeding weeks ago and that's the real reason Rock's gaining weight. And if she did, WHO GIVES A SHITE???

Reactions: 2
Those photos….of course he just happened to get hungry and you just happened to take a few candid shots in the lavender field 🙄
Poor Indigo has been well and truly sidelined…we get it Beckie you can breastfeed…seen more of her tits than I have my own

How is she trying to act like those lavender field photos weren’t entirely planned to the last detail?! 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
I’d rather she said she went there to get some pics rather than this made up load of old tit. What an absolute knobber

Gave me a good chuckle this evening at least, after I’d stopped rolling my eyes

• Haha
I had to go see what she posted after I saw this 😂

Mate if I was breastfeeding my child in a field and my friend took a pic cool

If my friend then started walking around and doing birds eye shots and all the stuff she’s got there ‘just causally’ I’d be a bit bleeping freaked out 😂

Just admit it beckie jeez just becuase it’s world breastfeeding week doesn’t mean you need a photo shoot 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
These influencers who breastfeed are too much, it’s hilarious how often they remind you. I can’t believe i breastfed a child and didn’t put it on social media!! Indigo has been well and truly bumped hasn’t he

It makes me cringe so badly that pretty much every post is ad/PR, will take a freebie for anything 😂

Also why do influencers not understand that having their child's name plastered all over their ad/gifted clothes and bags is a kidnappers dream 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

The audacity to post a story with #shopsmall when she was given it for free.

We get it huns. Get your free tit but don't make it out like you're shopping small and supporting small business when really you've messaged them something along the lines of:
'Hi I'm Beggy, I mean Beckie.
I love your stuff.
I have 27k followers on insta.
My address is....
Will post any BS paragraph you want me to, if you send me free stuff.
Yours,
Beggy Ryan'

The audacity to post a story with #shopsmall when she was given it for free.

We get it huns. Get your free tit but don't make it out like you're shopping small and supporting small business when really you've messaged them something along the lines of:
'Hi I'm Beggy, I mean Beckie.
I love your stuff.
I have 27k followers on insta.
My address is....
Will post any BS paragraph you want me to, if you send me free stuff.
Yours,
Beggy Ryan'
The ones that get me are the #shopsmall which then takes you to a swipe up for amazon…what’s that about…oh yes a way for you to make commission

The post about Indigo…interesting timing giving we’ve been saying he’s been given the bump? 🤣🤣 hi Beggy!

Also, a few months ago she was saying he used to beat her up, what happened to that?

Reactions: 3