Life of Beckie #3 Swipe up this, swipe up that, fill my house with some more tat.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feels icky now looking back at the posts- almost certainly it was her mum now. The poster used to slag Adam off loads too didn't she and allude to him being an abuser or a cheat

Also remember when she said they had contacted the police about this person. And now she's saying she's part of a victim support thing with the police. Do you reckon they tracked her down and it was her mum

Reactions: 2
That Carmen person who used to post on these threads a lot said some pretty horrible things about her mum too. I think if it was her mum and Beckie found out they would have stopped talking long ago. They definitely knew her though.

I felt so sad for her this morning. I just can’t even imagine what she’s going through. I hope her brother is getting some support too as I think he’s quite young

Reactions: 3
I'm still not sure about this situation, I question when someone falls out with their whole family, especially when the reason for the row is the other half. I wonder if the partner is abusive or controlling and its just easier to cut out family. My ex cut off his family including his own daughter to appease his girlfriends neurosis that everyone was against her. He went for the quiet life and its only now shes off the scene that he's started trying to mend fences. Before it was everyone else. I don't think there's smoke without fire. But you're right, that Carmen was definitely full on anti beckie. Weirdly so 🤔

Reactions: 5
I'm still not sure about this situation, I question when someone falls out with their whole family, especially when the reason for the row is the other half. I wonder if the partner is abusive or controlling and its just easier to cut out family. My ex cut off his family including his own daughter to appease his girlfriends neurosis that everyone was against her. He went for the quiet life and its only now shes off the scene that he's started trying to mend fences. Before it was everyone else. I don't think there's smoke without fire. But you're right, that Carmen was definitely full on anti beckie. Weirdly so 🤔
She said she's on good terms with her nan didn't she , and now her brother's agreeing with her. So it seems like her mum is the issue but the dad and sister are siding with her.
I dunno she seemed really happy last week on holiday with her husband and his brother, and she does seem to do things for herself like see friends and go to the gym and work etc. i do see it as the mum being the issue. I can never get over the fact she reminded Beckie every year on the anniversary of the fiancé who left her, so sick

Reactions: 1
I do feel for her. I’m not sure about playing it out online but I guess she wants to address the rumours with her friends/wider family. The walking into the better lighting to cry did give me the ick 🥴

I only lurk on here as I actually loosely know her. Just to put the minds at rest, her husband Adam is a good guy. I don’t know her family at all but he’s def not the type to cut her off/isolate her etc. So her Mum/sister must be the fruit loops in her life. Sounds like she’s having/had a rough time of it with them

Reactions: 5
Yes I do, it sounds absolutely horrendous. I like her content at the moment, nothing negative to say about her
Little dig at tattle about her kitchen and ‘polishing a turd’ though 😂

• Haha
Do you think she’s no longer with her management? She doesn’t seem to post about them or do brand deals etc. I know she’s had a lot on just wondered.

I refuse to believe this many people are actually asking questions about her parents 🙄

her mum sounds like a piece of tit.
Why does it say Beckie Finch on her account I thought she was a Ryan now
---
Or has it just always been like that and she never changed. I’m just sure I used to see Beckie Ryan!
---
No I’m definitely right. Went back to start of thread 1 and someone had screenshot she had her name as Ryan. Now it’s showing as Finch today