Life of Beckie #3 Swipe up this, swipe up that, fill my house with some more tat.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest post...Indigo pointing out something to his mother, who, as usual, has no eyes for anything but the camera.

• Angry
Reactions: 1
But did you note....2 days ago Keeley Busby goes to Hobbledown....do you think she just sits there following her insta and thinking that’s where we’ll go today, or is it on all of the Surrey instamum’s hit list of places to get crap photos?

Reactions: 5
But did you note....2 days ago Keeley Busby goes to Hobbledown....do you think she just sits there following her insta and thinking that’s where we’ll go today, or is it on all of the Surrey instamum’s hit list of places to get crap photos?
She wants to be Keeley so badly it's embarrassing.
Tries to style poor little Indigo into one of those boys, but there's very little possibility of transforming chavy Adam into Keeley's photogenic husband. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Keeley does everyday hair tutorial.....and guess what?! It’s even the same bloody hairstyle 🙄
Can she think of nothing original?!

Reactions: 2
What's hilarious is the swoon club in the comments...
'Oooh...you make it look sooo easy'
Of course she bloody does, she's a hairdresser.
Do they they stand in the car repair shop gushing 'Oooh, I wish I could do that' at the mechanic? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why has Adam posted her hair styling reel on his stories?
They are such a weird couple.:m

My word I don’t think I’d seen that one (or if I had I’d erased or form my memory) but Beckie love, go and have a long hard think about what you’re doing with your life....
It's actually pitiful, to be in your thirties, and a mother and doing that.
Something not right with her......

Sorry, but where are the 'full sentences'..?
All I ever hear is him repeating what they say, and saying 'Yep'.

Reactions: 4
So Beckie had a ' Brilliant, fun, fabulous, gorgeous' weekend,
and Adam's was 'super beautiful '
We know you read Tattle Ryans, but your desperation to convince is showing a teeny bit. 🙋‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So Beckie had a ' Brilliant, fun, fabulous, gorgeous' weekend,
and Adam's was 'super beautiful '
We know you read Tattle Ryans, but your desperation to convince is showing a teeny bit. 🙋‍♀️
Who talks like that? 😂

• Haha
Some new free skincare, loves their products guys....yet never mentioned them before....Dermalogica stopped giving out the freebies now.....

• Haha
Reactions: 1