Life of Beckie #2 Greedy Needy Mrs. Ryan. Never Famous, Always Tryin'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t checked in with good ole Becks in a while so had a little look there. What is with the new ‘earth mother’ look?!?! Seriously it’s the most unoriginal account I’ve ever seen seeing as every second influencer is doing it. Christ it’s bad 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Her photos used to be quite colourful and all of a sudden they are fully beige...if you scroll down her feed it’s quite a noticeable change!

Reactions: 5
GET OUT THE BLOODY FIELD!!! Seriously, just leave, there must be a gate or a fence she can exit via 😂😂😂

• Haha
I haven’t checked in with good ole Becks in a while so had a little look there. What is with the new ‘earth mother’ look?!?! Seriously it’s the most unoriginal account I’ve ever seen seeing as every second influencer is doing it. Christ it’s bad 🤦🏻‍♀️
I genuinely don't get how she cannot see how strange
Screenshot_20200709-105706.jpg
this is all becoming.
The countryside is filtered to look as though the orcs just marched through, the baby is coordinated as usual, and she is standing there, looking like a demented Victorian child catcher.
While Adam, preumably, takes what he obviously considers is a normal, natural shot.
Weirdies, the pair of them.

*presumably

• Haha
It’s like you said DESPERATE!!! have you noticed she hasn’t had a tattle rant in a while! I think she realised it was sending more people our way! Hahaha!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20200709-112538.jpg
This is so true.
Changing herself to fit in, or fighting for attention, is something Beckie would NEVER do.
😉

Reactions: 2
Do the insta mums only ever choose places to take their kids that look nice for the gram?! Actually am not sure why I’ve even asked that question 😂

• Haha
OMG.....that's so incredibly freaky and weird. What an AMAZING coincidence.....!!!! 😨
SO glad you shared that with us. 😐
Screenshot_20200709-205555.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wise words indeed Mrs.Ryan.
My mother always
Screenshot_20200710-140105.jpg
told me never to make fun of others.😌
(Unless they are self entitled freebie grabbing posers, who spend half their lives in a cornfield, and the other taking selfies in a mirror...😁)

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It’s the “an episode of hey dougie” we all know when you turn the tv on for a toddler it’s never only 1 episode they only last 5 mins! It’s the fact she’s faking her life yet again....so she doesn’t get judged but ironically I judge her way more for being full of sh*t!!!

It’s the “an episode of hey dougie” we all know when you turn the tv on for a toddler it’s never only 1 episode they only last 5 mins! It’s the fact she’s faking her life yet again....so she doesn’t get judged but ironically I judge her way more for being full of sh*t!!!
Bit like one episode of peppa is at least 40 mins 😂

• Haha
Or......'I want to suck up to other instgrammers, to desperately try and increase my followers, whilst cocking my head, and making a slightly mad expression.
Screenshot_20200710-150033.jpg

Reactions: 7
I came on here expecting to see lots of posts about Beckie’s midnight ‘musings’ last night...to realise now she has deleted it! Luckily for you tattlers I thought this might happen and have screenshotted the caption. Unfortunately I didn’t get the photo but it was just cornfield blah.
Oh. My. God. What a self indulgent prick, I felt irritated reading that. Do you know how many times people have text Or called just to check up on us During this lockdown? 0️⃣ Do you know how many fucks I’ve given or how many times I’ve written a lengthy midnight Instagram post? 0️⃣ I find it amazing how certain she Is that all of these people SHOULD give a toss what’s going on in her life. What a narcissist. You’re uninteresting Becks, do you know why? Because there’s no mystery about you. You’re so desperate for likes from strangers you sell out your family putting it all on show, and while you might think that you’re portraying a wonderful life, the realists out there realise you’re just another bleeping fraud and you fart, tit and cry like the rest of us.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She's turning into a sheep... 'Legolaaaaaand'
Too much time spent in fields.
🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🌾

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.