Life of Beckie #2 Greedy Needy Mrs. Ryan. Never Famous, Always Tryin'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or does her house just look so cluttered?!
I’m constantly clearing mine out and she looks like she has everything I got rid of 😂

What’s with the tiny ass rug in front of the dining table? It’s much too small and makes no sense to have it there 😂

Reactions: 4
Her house makes me feel a bit sad. It has no personality whatsoever & is just filled with the typical (gifted) insta home stuff you see on every sponsored account. I counted 7 of those bloody Pom Pom baskets in just 2 rooms.

Reactions: 10
What’s with the tiny ass rug in front of the dining table? It’s much too small and makes no sense to have it there 😂
Her house makes me feel a bit sad. It has no personality whatsoever & is just filled with the typical (gifted) insta home stuff you see on every sponsored account. I counted 7 of those bloody Pom Pom baskets in just 2 rooms.
If it's #gifted, it goes in.
Screenshot_20200701-101237.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Also, what the hell is that small round straw thing on the floor in front of the sofa?! Is that meant to be a coffee table 😆 She’s gone straw mad. Everything is made of straw. Also, yet another ‘influencer’ jumping on the horrible pampas grass trend :sick: Bahhhhhhhhh🐑

Her wall lamps are hideous too, they would have been the first thing to rip out when moving in.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just had a mooch through that Keely Busby’s Instagram and NOW I know what Becks sees in her. They’re both a couple of frauds! Pretending to live the simplistic life in every shade of beige you can think of whilst simultaneously ordering bulk crap from amazon and Consistently using social media to profit during their super important “family time”, I literally have no photos on my phone because when I’m genuinely enjoying my time it wouldn’t occur to me to have my phone out 😂 I’ll probably regret it at some point in my life but I’ll worry about it then

Also, what the hell is that small round straw thing on the floor in front of the sofa?! Is that meant to be a coffee table 😆 She’s gone straw mad. Everything is made of straw. Also, yet another ‘influencer’ jumping on the horrible pampas grass trend :sick: Bahhhhhhhhh🐑

Her wall lamps are hideous too, they would have been the first thing to rip out when moving in.
She would have had to pay for that

Reactions: 5
It would be funny, if it wasn't so embarrassing and sad...
Look at those poor bloody boys. Not a chance in hell of becoming well adjusted men.
🤢
Screenshot_20200701-104244.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Just had a mooch through that Keely Busby’s Instagram and NOW I know what Becks sees in her. They’re both a couple of frauds! Pretending to live the simplistic life in every shade of beige you can think of whilst simultaneously ordering bulk crap from amazon and Consistently using social media to profit during their super important “family time”, I literally have no photos on my phone because when I’m genuinely enjoying my time it wouldn’t occur to me to have my phone out 😂 I’ll probably regret it at some point in my life but I’ll worry about it then

She would have had to pay for that
Woah, just looked at her IG for the first time. Beckie is poor mans Keely. This Keely woman must be really annoyed that Beggie has tried to steal her identity! It’s so obviously done. Literally has copied her photoshoots and filter. How embarrassing that she can’t think of her own. Plus you can see Beggie commenting on all of her pictures like an absolute desperado trying to get her attention and trying to be ‘insta friends’ but looks like Keely is having none of it. Shes probably thinks Beckie is some creepy stalker!

Last edited:
  • Heart

The whole wallpaper and wall lights makes my skin crawl. I’d rather have no nice furnishings and have flat plastered walls than that awful stuff

The amount she could have saved from spending on tat she could have had the wallpaper removed and walls plastered 🙄

The amount she could have saved from spending on tat she could have had the wallpaper removed and walls plastered 🙄
A saving would have been not paying for the childminder when she was at home having 'desperately needed alone time.'

A saving would have been not paying for the childminder when she was at home having 'desperately needed alone time.'
Never understood this - my child can’t return to nursery yet and I am honestly dying for a moment alone but that’s just parenthood!

Reactions: 4
And what is up with all those boys wearing dungarees with no shirts underneath and funny hats ???? Such a strange style and not suited to UK weather :rolleyes: Alabama maybe but London.... come on

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.