Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Daywoo

“For all of you asking where my dress / hat / shoes / lawn / fence / cupboard paint / actual soul is from. Swipe up (aff link)”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Isn't it more than slightly pathetic that Adam is asking for support for Beckie's ppsts?
On reflection, I guess he does rely on the freebies/cash her begging brings in.

Carmen 6

VIP Member
I came on here expecting to see lots of posts about Beckie’s midnight ‘musings’ last night...to realise now she has deleted it! Luckily for you tattlers I thought this might happen and have screenshotted the caption. Unfortunately I didn’t get the photo but it was just cornfield blah.
You are a STAR....well done for saving it!
She's honestly worse than we think.
She has everything she needs, and more to be happy, or at least content, but she's spoilt, vain, needy and ungrateful.
I've ranted on before about the current situation affecting people in dire ways, and there she sits, whining and whinging.
Jeeez woman....man the f*ck up!!!

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Can’t say on my anniversary I thought that a video of us would be a good gift....but then my husband wouldn’t think a drill was a good birthday gift for me....
I could be vulgar, and say it was probably the only drill she was likely to get from Adam...
but I won't.
😏

• Haha

Limoncello

3 new story posts...all featuring the word 'gorgeous'
Couldn't actually be ar*sed to see what was so gorgeous. 😴
Her use of language drives me crazy. Everything has to be gorgeous or soul warming or "today I did things that made my heart smile" 🤢. Just say you had a good day and fuck off. When I used to follow her on tumblr, before she was a "digital creator", she never used language like that (does anyone!?). She's just so false.

• Haha
  • Heart

Carmen 6

VIP Member
She’s full blown earth mother wannabe now. It’s sooooo try hard I CANNOT cope. I reckon she’s actually spent time googling fields of hay for the gram....green grass fieldS as just too ugly against her Earth tone loving new persona!

she’s copying this one: whom I don’t mind...she all for the neutral tones blah blah but seems real sometimes!!
View attachment 153254
Liked by @lifeofbeckie
Copied by @lifeofbeckie
I'm surprised she didn't rent a couple of extra children.

Attachments

• Haha

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
My little boys favourite toys are the garish, brightly coloured tacky shit that overtake my living room. Why is she painting his play house bland, boring colours? Let him be a child for fuck sake.
I have an issue with so many of these mums who want their kids’ toys to be reflective of their own personal interior ideals. Bland, Wooden, Scandi toys that are all the rage amongst the ‘insta mum’ community. It makes the perfect photo on Instagram doesn’t it; but does it give your child the most joy?! Kids like colourful plastic tat don’t they. They’re not designed with your living room in mind. They’re designed based on a child’s developing brain and imagination. Sorry if that messes with your photo opps.

• Heart

Justhereforthegoss

Chatty Member
What she really means is -
*I've added a swipe up, even though it's out of stock, if you swipe up it will stay on the cookies on your phone and anything you purchase from there for 30 days I will get commission for!*
🙄
Screenshot_20200630-104630_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow

Carmen 6

VIP Member
To be honest with you I look for her on instagrammers anyway, I had no idea she was on influencers. I didn’t realise the subject got to vote since I think I’ve only heard her call herself an influencer sincerely. I’ve only ever said it tongue in cheek 😂 I thought we all did??
We do, she doesn't.
She's bought most of her followers, her engagement levels are 💩
How she is so deluded is beyond me, I mean if you MUST be an instagramer/infuencer, at least be skinny, beautiful, have an amazing life to share or even just be funny.
How a frumpy, strange looking, part time hairdresser who grabs anything free like one of those claw slot machines, has a bizarre specimen of a husband, and a hideous shoebox house, has such grandiose opinions of herself beggars belief.

Indigo's excited to go back to his childminder.
That should tell you something then Beckie...maybe she just plays with him, instead of spending half her time filming him, and the other half floating around like Kate Bush on acid, trying to flog granny dresses.
Also, who sends their child to a childminder when they're going to be at home?
Someone who's sick to death of being bothered.

Last edited:
  • Haha

grumpycat

VIP Member
I can’t stand Adams dress sense and her posts which are essentially a selfie with some crap fake inspirational words

Yawn

It takes all my might to not reply to her and do a Kim K

THERE ARE PEOPLE DYING IN THE WORD BECKIE

whilst she holds some pampas Grass with her half naked toddler posting about overcoming self loathing or some BS

• Heart

Leopo

I don’t know her personally but Iv always has the impression that shes a mean girl at heart.
The constant displays of “look how nice I am” just seem over the top.
If you are truly a nice person, you don’t need to tell everyone you are, they know already.

• Heart

Seb knows

I don’t get the skinny jeans thing. I mean I’m wearing them today myself because I like how they look but they’re definitely cutting into me 😂 my child is in comfy trousers that she can run around and sit in without issue. I would say while I’m sure she thinks her son is the best thing since sliced bread (Who doesn’t think that about their children?!), he is in fact an ordinary toddler.
So this is will probably be a controversial opinion, but I don’t think she does think he’s the best thing since sliced bread (as she should) I think it’s ALL for the followers. I think she finds motherhood REALLY hard which is fine, but she’s so fake she can’t be honest she has to pretend that everything’s perfect for instagram. Ironically she’d probably be more likeable and relatable if she didn’t fake! People like real not the crap she’s spewing these days! Imagine being so consumed with what people think you fake your own relationship with your child. comes back how pissed she was about him changing from woody to buzz he’s a 2 year old, I actually thought that was funny and he was cute! She had no patience for it....end of rant, I wonder if any of you guys think the same.

Reactions: 7

Limoncello

How is it warm enough for poor little indigo to go out in only a t-shirt but cold enough for him to need a bobble hat!? Are his torso and head in different climates somehow!? She needs to sort out her priorities, he is a child not a fashion accessory. She must realise that he doesn't care about being fashionable!? Poor kid.

grumpycat

VIP Member
Absolutely, we all avoid ironing whenever possible, but we're not pretending to be a cross between a 50's housewife and a Kardashian.
Also, that cooker is so cheap looking, does she REALLY never long to bite the bullet and pay for something, in order to actually choose?
No offence to anyone who’s got a freestanding oven but I absolutely hate them

just get one that goes in a kitchen carcass. her whole kitchen just screams you can roll a turd in glitter... 😂

• Haha

Leopardprint

VIP Member
Does she mean thank goodness I’m *not* vegetarian? Or is she literally pretending to be vegetarian for free McDonald’s?!