Life of Beckie #2 Greedy Needy Mrs. Ryan. Never Famous, Always Tryin'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, HE IS OBSESSED! With the hat!
Not Beckie!!

Yeah whatever....
I think we've dropped the genius angle in favour of being REALLY tall.
I predict the modelling agencies are going to get another hit.
Poor poor Indigo.

Reactions: 4
I spoke too soon..
Apparently,, Indigo can spell out his name, due to reading 'Indigo loves daddy this much'
EVERY day.
Sounds like brainwashing(I mean memorising) if you ask me, I mean...other books ARE available.
Stiil, it was #gifted. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does she think it’s so cool to go take pictures in a field of wheat? I bet she’d be the first one laughing about Theresa May’s comment but she’s here forcing poses in dead grass for the gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I spoke too soon..
Apparently,, Indigo can spell out his name, due to reading 'Indigo loves daddy this much'
EVERY day.
Sounds like brainwashing(I mean memorising) if you ask me, I mean...other books ARE available.
Stiil, it was #gifted. 😁
Of course it was #gifted !! How else would he have learned to spell his name :ROFLMAO: I wonder if he can spell G I F T E D

• Haha
Of course it was #gifted !! How else would he have learned to spell his name :ROFLMAO: I wonder if he can spell G I F T E D
Thing is, he's not spelling his name, he's repeating a series of sounds.
His speech is not actually improving because of the incorrect methods she's using. it's going to make him have difficulties when he starts school and they have to unpick it all.

“Spelling” - haha, he doesn’t even know what letters are for at 2!! (And that is fine, why is she lying about it?)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Oh give it a rest Adam....no matter how many times you photograph the poor little sod pointing at the letters of his name..
He can't READ YET.
Making yourself look even more of a tw*t.
🙄

• Heart
Posts about being bullied. Boo hoo.
Says she’s now got the confidence to show her legs off. Woooo.
Posts photo with no legs on show. Okay then Beckie.

• Haha
A post about her battle with legs. Learning to embrace them, love them, show them off. accompanied by a pic with her legs cropped out. Just stop ✋ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's spent two days thinking about how to get attention.
Add the legs now to the list...
Adult acne
Bad heart
Back back
Eating disorder
Lack of confidence
Bullied
Difficult pregnancy/birth
People not caring enough about how she is
Being jilted
Jeez Beckie, if you were a horse, you'd have been shot long ago.
🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Why does every post have to be something over the top and inspirational?
I would honestly admire her more if she posted that she had a tit day and her toddler had been an arse 😂.
Anyone with young children knows that days with them are nothing like she portrays in her overly edited wheat field pics 🙄 just be more honest and relatable Beckie.

Where are her legs!!!!! How can she be soooo dumb to post a pic about overcoming her leg issues but then continues to NOT address her issues. My main issue with bec is how stupid she is!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.